What're your favourite drugs Sup Forums?

What're your favourite drugs Sup Forums?

My list:
1. Weed
2. Heroin
3. Fentanyl
4. Etizolam
5. Xanax
6. MDMA
7. Ketamine

those are literally everyone's favorite drugs, you faggot.

Terrible list, if mdma or heroin aren't at the top you're just wrong

Cocaine and pcp

I prefer good sex over drugs any day

My list:

Reefer
Benzos
Ampehatmines
LSD
Opiates

Why not both?

beer
cocain
aderall
weed
shrooms
lsd
rubber cement
dust off

Hmm will do top 5

Roxi/oxy/opana
Mdma
Weed edibles preferred
Coke
Adderall

Well idk i like to focus on one at the time so yeah ;)

Just started to really come up. I need music Sup Forumsros!

I snort a roxi 30 and fuck my girl for hours she's loves it and then when I come down she will suck me till I cum to thank me best ever pussy

>Ampehatmines
Ampe-hat-mines.

1. Mescaline
2. 2ce
3. LSD
4. 3-meo-pcp
5. DMT

I have done
Cocaine
2cb
2ce
2ct2
3meopcp
Ketamine
Lsd
4acodmt
4acodpt
Mescaline
Dmt
Xanax
Mdma/x
Typical weed alc cigs dabs cigars etc
1-p LSD

Soon to try
STP/DOM
Ayahuasca
MDA
2ct7

Psychedelic master race

Bro!! bingo players - mode

Damn i tried once with cocaine but it dropped me like dead nigger

haven't tried many but
1. blow
2. weed
3. xanax
jus the average

can we add freon to the list? lmao.

sugar cubes?

kek

they are laced with cyanide

I might be getting my hands on some shrooms soon. First time, any tips? I would want to be outside so I'm thinking about storing them until the spring, is that a good idea?

Thanks sir

Yeah man, mad sugar rush.

But seriously, I ate about 400 micrograms of acid on surgar cubes, pictured is 600 more mics I'll be taking throughout the night.

You can store them in a baggie in a cool, dry place. Look up making tea for your first time, helps with the tatse to get a full dose.

I used to be like you. I've taken most of the shit on your list barring the research chemicals. I thought psychedelics were fucking amazing. Years of reflection have made me come to realize that an interest in taking psychedelics is a symptom of autism.

Also,
>no mushrooms
Those are the most important in my experience.

Ive also done 2-5i, mushrooms, hydrocodone

In my spare time i supply a mid sized town with acid and molly. Prices range from 5/hit, maybe 4 for 100ug. Molly goes for 60/g. profit margin is huge. I can get a gram of molly for 15/g and a hit of L for 1.5$. Thing is my connects can easily resell for 10-15/hit, 100-150/g because we are the main bulk supply in town.

Meow

Il be honest, im off duty DEA officer and im curious, how much does that pay for you? Annualy

we don't buy the damn drugs, that's what's wrong.

we just make it, and sell it, and take it.

Can't beat weed imo. Heroin is good but only in moderation

Srsly dont go on heroin because its a bitch to het off

None of xou! I warned u!

For every 100g of molly that gets moved, 4500$ (after the initial cost)
For every 1000 tabs, 3500$

thats a damn good deal

Shit thats pretty good, wish i could somehow abuse my DEA power to get into that business

prove you are DEA

I would show you my card but just that im saying that to you can compromise me so yeah i wiah + using tor and on top of that few other proxies

shut up 12 year old. no one is impressed

Coke gives you limp dick

Except you otherwise you wouldnt be writing that.

I'm OP, been doing H no more than once a week off and on since 2015. I've never had withdrawals and am not addicted. I've also been using fentanyl nasal spray no more than once a week for a couple of months. If you have some level of self-control it's really not a big deal. The whole "try it once and you're fucked" mindset is fucking bullshit.

If youre really a DEA agent youre the worst person to be a dealer

No one will trust you. The only way it would work is if you bought huge bulk and redistributed singles as a vendor on the dark web. No one would ever know who you are

But the single dose game is time consuming. Not worth it imo.

And dont even think trying to steal contraband from busts. It kight work for a little while but the thing is youre business is dependent on busting dealers, something that is out of your control. Not only that but finding a way to steal contraband is difficult i would imagine.

Plus you cant control the quality of the product. You end up selling overpriced garbage.

Better just to quit youre job at the DEA and get a basic job and charade as a normie while dealing massive quantities. All you need really is a few good people that you trust to plug for and then you need to save up and order bulk. The hardest part is finding people to trust.

>LSD
>mushrooms
>vyvanse
>hydro/oxy/codeine
>xanax & muscle relaxants
>ketamine
>cocaine
Ketamine and acid are my favorites, it's too bad they're also the most rare

Idk, my cousin tried it once 10 y ago and for 2 years he was addicted untill he decided to quit and couldnt, for 1 week he was clean the he took it again and overdosed

It's all about harm reduction and educating yourself thoroughly before doing it. I'm sorry for your loss, some people just can't handle it. The number one rule to follow if you're going to do opiates like Heroin is to never use more than 2 days in a row. Once you're physically addicted, it's all over - you'll do anything to get a fix. Psychological addiction is a bitch too but if you have the willpower and understand the consequences then you'll be able to use responsibly and never become an addict.

maybe I have never taken enough of a dose of opiates (largest dose I ever took was 30mg of oxy) but opiates just feel like really strong weed to me. every time i do them I feel as if its a waste because I'd just assume smoke some premium grade reefer.

Nigger, PCP doesn't exist anymore.

I do not follow

love

lol that stuff gets you high as fuck xD

Phencyclidine has not existed since the 80s

Blackass?

I'm high rn

Same

>symptom of autism
Elaborate? What the fuck are you talking about?

I rarely ever do drugs these days but methamphetamine is probably my favorite.

That feeling when you make 70k a year from passing a drug test

1.meth
2.IR Adderall
3.Opiates
4.Weed for comedowns

Just hit the exchange now waiting for my dude to get back to me

I'm a simple man

Good question

I live in Dallas and need percs or dons...

Just picked up a few tabs of acid and 5 grams of shrooms. Also picking up some MDMA tomorrow. Life is good.

crack is wack!

1. Alchol
2. MDMA (its just so setting specific for me)
3. Shrooms
4. LSD
5. Coke
6. Weed
7. Xanax? (idk i use this for more practical purposes than recreational)

if im being honest meth is my #1 but I decided I probably should not be doing meth

1. MDMA
2. Alcohol
3. LSD
4. Adderall
5. Weed

1.LSD
3.DXM
4.Weed
5.DPH
6.DMT
7.Shrooms

Alcohol >>>>>Weed

My nigga

used to be a wicked alcoholic, now i just smoke weed every now and then. never tried anything other than pot and booze, don't have a desire to

Trip on lsd or shrooms once. Its the only thing I think everyone should try atleast once in their life

haven't gotten the chance to, if i get the chance to do it i'll give it a go for science

When I did Meth I didn't sleep for a like 6 days. Snorted it, smoked it out a lightbulb, free based it off the oven, ended up plugging the rest. Didn't want to inject it figured that was close enough.

If you really are DEA, then you ARE one of the reasons pigs are hated. How fucking hypocritical of you to bust people on one hand, but sell the same stuff on the other hand. ACAB motherfucker. Burn.

hey man it's just a job, government jobs have good benefits and pay well

I snorted it thinking oh this isnt bad its like coke. somewhat slept (passed out drunk really) got up the next day that night did it again (plus coke at a party), blacked out 12+ hours drinking heavy. Had two 9 hour long bartending shifts the next two nights and it fucking hitme and my work sent me home for "coming in with the flu". I looked like death, I didnt realize I never came down from night one and just kept going.

Worst come downs I ever had, but i still fucking crave it. Really do not recomend but jesus I felt amazing

be a fucking mailman u hypocritical narc

Seriously? Its just a job?? Fuck me. Destroying people's life's and freedom for something he himself may be guilty of? Get some self respect. ACAB.

>be a fucking mailman
top kek
>destroying peoples lives
they only bother with people that become a real problem, your big-time dealers and producers. most of the time they don't bother with pot these days unless they're really bored or somebody calls them about it

Heroin
Morphine
All other opies
Speed
Cocaine
Xanax
LSD
Shrooms

Haven't tried as much as most people here but top experiences:

1. Mushrooms
2. Cocaine
3. Xanax