As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters

As the result of a nuclear war, you're the last man on Earth and these are the last two cumdumpsters.

What do?

fuck them
pussy is pussy, and theres no one to shame me for fucking uggos

make right fuck slave
eat left for food

devise a way to inseminate one on left, fuck one on right.

At least try to milk the fat cow for a while before you turn her into hamburgers.

Hell, you can put skinny on milking duty, twice a day.

Slap the fucking fork out of the fat one's hands and make her lose weight.

Make the one on the right grow long hair and get a pair of non-hipster glasses.

are you trying to turn them both into breeding machines, or just the fatty?

The left one is piglike enough that she wouldn't look too bad naked on a plate with an apple shoved into her mouth.

Force the one on the right to feed the one on the left until she gets some meat on them bones, feed the fat one only twice a day, nothing but vegetarian meals until they both even out.

Then, breed them.

The right one...anal.
The left one...oral.
The human race is gone for good.

In a perfect world you could just breed them with random animals and turn the last two women in the history of the Earth into whores for beasts, unfit to carry the seed of the last man on Earth but used as his personal entertainment.

moar?

that fatty really does look like she's made out of tasty pork

HOLY SHIT! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!

The better question is which bitch gets fucked by which beasts.

Hilarious to imagine the reproductive capabilities of the last two daughters of Eve used just to produce litters of unwanted piglets or puppies.

I wanna see the skinny one get fucked by something BIG...like a wild boar or such.

I wanna see the big one get raped by a pack of coyotes or baboons.

Would only fuck the fat chick with lots of alcohol

you would think you'd have fatty get knocked up by a big dick monster, but I can see the appeal in seeing the skinny one raped to within an inch of her life by something huge

I want to see fatty filled up with enough piglets to make her puke and have skinny give birth to a litter of puppies to start with, and then move them up to bigger beasts while they're still nursing their first batch of unwanted young.

Use left as kindling, food, and lube.

Find a futuristic Fallout bunker lab and subject them to all sorts of fun, humiliating experiments on them.

Any ideas?

That sounds like a plan! Or raise a large dog (Like a great dane, St.bernard, etc) from a puppy, and have it fuck her from behind while I fuck her throat.

Having a threesome with your best friend, amd I right?

I'd also like to see the big one strangled by an anaconda or a large python while it fucks her with its tail/

How should they be raped by animals?

Just stripped naked and left on all fours in the woods with their hands and feet chained to the ground and with their naked asses exposed for the first animals to wander by?

Or should they be dragged to the closest zoo right after the apocalypse?

i could stand to hear more about these ideas.

would skinny be kept as a dog while the puppy is raised to be her mate? would she get a new pet name alongside the dog?

and would the fatty get killed by the snake? eaten by the snake?

Zoo seems like the best idea. Get the biggest variety of animals in one convenient place.

Skinny will be treated worse than a dog. A dog is mans best friend, she's just a fuck-slut for myself and whatever critters I please. I imagine I would eventually re-name her, probably "Fuck-Pet".

I would allow her to live. I'd just take her to the edge of death when it comes to the snake.

Would be weirdly hot just two see two normal women put on display in one of the cages or habitats while plans are made to breed them with the rest of the zoo animals.

Wonder what their new degrading species name would be.

now i'm imagining fatty forced to lay a huge clutch of snake eggs after repeated stranglings by her mate all while her friend is fucked in every hole by a stranger and his huge friendly dog

What's this from

Homo femmes fertalis

I love the idea of egg laying. I would get the biggest komodo dragon I could find to breed the skinny one.

They're both workable. I've fucked worse for worse reasons.

Picture the poor skinny one, wearing nothing but an animal collar and stuck in the komodo dragon pit as her flat belly slowly swells with a clutch of unwanted eggs....

Maybe she weeps in the dirt as she hears her friend's cries and screams in the exhibit next to hers being choked out by her titanic snake-mate.

Become a hero

As hot as forced bestiality would be, if you had access to Fallout tech as mentioned in , it would be tempting to partially transform them both into whatever species their exhibit mates are, so that no matter what their human personalities, kinks and sexual preferences were before being changed, they'll slowly get eroded by their new animal instincts that drive them to fuck whatever male animals are around them.

Fatty spends a week in heat as a fat snakegirl before laying eggs and being turned into a piggirl and tossed into the zoo's pig sty.

Skinny gets partially turned into a komodo dragon, and once she finally gives into her humiliating desire to fuck and breed with every male in her pen, she moves onto the donkey exhibit...

fuck them both nothing better to do

The one on the right is what I call a shrimp.
Remove the head, and you're ready to eat.

her face isn't even bad looking tbh

Literally?

Even if they were in seperate parts of the zoo I'd rig it so they could hear each others screams.

I'd very much like to put a gorilla in the mix.

Why not both?

Obviously, though, the fat one will produce better offspring.

Yeah just saw that pic before my comment. 8/10 for me.

Yeah, she's definitely a dyke, but even then that face would still look cute with those lips wrapped around a cock, this big brown eyes looking up at you with the rest of her face red with rage and humiliation while glazed like a cinnammon roll

is there going to be nudes of either?

ok 7/10

Which one gets to take on the gorilla first while the other one listens/watches?

which of OP's bitches would look better like this?

Pity how the ugly one was built to breed while the cute one probably couldn't get knocked up if she tried