Can my Sup Forumsrothers help me out? My gf was walking last night when she got shot by 2 guys in a paintball gun...

Can my Sup Forumsrothers help me out? My gf was walking last night when she got shot by 2 guys in a paintball gun, this is the story she told me
>Walking below overpass
>People come out with a paintball gun on top
>Shot her in the neck and torso
That could have killed her, a neck shot can be fatal...
>She came home crying
idk what to do, I'm thinking about calling the cops, and filing a Police report. Can my Sup Forumsros help me out? has anyone been in this situation?

also pic related, she sent me that on snapchat.

Dude, you should get some paintball guns as well and engage in an ebic battle!

File a police report you idiot

Obvioulsy report it. Its happened before and retards like that always get caught.

Uh OP, those arent paintball bruises...

>having a girlfriend.

Unfortunately she wasn't killed.

You've got to deal with the whore for longer now.

If you find the guys, ask them to re-do it but with pellets.

you sure those aren't hickeys?

got choked during rough sex by another dude

Great bait thread. Over the heads of the retards, but lands right in the laps of the sperglords.

The bait is cheap and she had some dude that she's fucking behind your back suck on her neck.
Those are hickeys if this isn't a shit post to point out the obvious.
Some dude had his mouth and teeth all over her neck so that I can spell it out for you.

TiTS or GTFO

Looks like a lot of paint on those paintball wounds, right?

Witnesses also reported hearing someone yelling "tits or gtfo" moments before she was shot

lmao she went and fucked some other guy and he left hickies all over her neck and titty. How does it feel to be cucked, faggot?

She's clearly been involved in a passionate embrace that resulted in these love bites, they're not paintball wounds, I believe the OP is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood 3/10 I responded

I've played paintball for years and those aren't welts that paintballs leave...no matter what angle they are shot at. And how did shots from overhead hit her neck? Must have been perfect aim and magic bullet theory shit. Looks like hickeys m8

The amount of kids who took this bait proves the majority virgin population on Sup Forums.. You're all pathetic

Yes op file a police report because those are hickeys your gf is fucking an underaged boy

That's not a snapchat photo

lol bullshit, those are clearly hickeys, dump her ass, cuck

I dont like paintball
Yeah, I just called the pd, hopefully they get caught
uh what?
Those aren't hickies, any intelligent people will know they aren't. And plus she wouldn't lie to me so...
She said she wiped the paint off, so I believe her :)

She could have cancer.

Paintball shot's not going to bruise like that..
Sorry Sup Forumsro..

Those are rough handling marks. I get paid extra when I give those to a client. Your girlfriend is getting fucked on the side. Dump her if you respect yourself.

Those are hickeys. I'm guessing since she has no paint on her, and she has several under her chin, while the natural human reaction is to curl the chin inward to protect the neck.

What kinda paintball markers have you been shot with? The ones I was shot with left fucking whelps, let alone bruises.

well if she survived she must be good at handling ball blows.

>whelps
fuck. welts.

My point exactly man. If they were from paintballs it looks like they've had some time to heal. Mine look way worse, just like you described

Those look like the marks Mexican paintguns leave on women. I have seen this before, OP. Call ICE. Report her story and the location of the attack to a force backed by Donald Trump. Thank her for coming forward like this but you will need to coach her a little so ICE can use her as bait. shes going to know that sweet feeling of helping the Good Guys get those dirty beaners for good. And give her a Ring, user. Give her a last name she can be proud of. Marry her, man. Shes been through a lot, ya know?

>Those aren't hickies, any intelligent people will know they aren't. And plus she wouldn't lie to me so...

Underage detected.

I've been by a Pink Lady and it didnt leave that bad of a mark. She got slurped Sup Forumsro

>Those aren't hickies, any intelligent people will know they aren't. And plus she wouldn't lie to me so...

lol

>snapchat photo
>Fuck tons of hickies
>i-i trust her guyz it was a paintball wound
shit tier bait thread

Paintball to the skin leaves welts, not hickeys. She would have some paint splatter on her clothes, which doesn't just wipe off. She wouldn't have taken hits to the neck without curling her chin and covering her face (it hurts more than a girl that's never played paintball can stand on bare skin) so her reaction would be to curl up and cover her face. There's no way they'd get that grouping unless they were pro paintball players, especially with an unwilling target. She'd have welts on her hands and face from covering up and curling up.

She absolutely would lie to you. People lie to each other all the time. You probably know she's lied, even if it was just to spare your feelings about something trivial, like a dinner you made wasn't great, or your favorite movie bores her.

Also, this thread is a troll thread, and a poorly disguised one at that. It's ogre.

This reminds me of the time I did a little time. My ol' lady was walking around with her tits free and loose, her nips were pricking her tshirt. We had a nigger in the house. She said she didnt know he was coming over or she wouldve put on a bra. She shouldve anticipated a nigger might come over so I had to do a little time thanks to her dumbass.

So im gonna point out the obvious that others seem to not get. Dude regardles what caused those bruises, they started to heal a while ago so whatever she told you is a obvious lie bro.

>be me
>see this exact thread scenario 1-2 weeks ago
>mfw it worked in that one
>mfw it works in this one again

Well done OP, you faggot piece of shit has created the most successful bait in this world.

>inb4 people after this post are going to question if its real or not debating over hickey or paintball.

that's a paintball, not hickie. your gfs cheating on you dude

Shes fucking a paintball gun!!!!!!

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I WILL POST THIS EXACT THREAD TOMORROW AT THE SAME TIME AND ANYONE THAT REPLIES ARE DUMB CUNTS GETTING BAITED.

Thank you

Stop being so paranoid and cynical you miserable queer. We are trying to help OP help his girl get past a brutal attack. If they had hit her in the eyes...oh my...let us do some good here and take your bullshit conspiracies to Sup Forums.

I'm not OP, but I wish I was. This is some gr8 b8.

Your wife had choke sex bro...

OP makes these dumb threads every so often. Posts a chick with obvious hickies and says they're paintball related. Acts like he's oblivious and gets super butthurt at anybody who points out that they're obvious suck marks. OP is a faggot, nothing to see here folks move along.

those are hickeys. ur gf is a slut.

dude that is definitely paintball bruises, I play paintball all the time and always wake up covered in marks like that

>She said she wiped the paint off, so I believe her :)
>:)
Ya blew it user

show her tits