"Free the paedos"

O'isis

Numales in trenchcoats

Progressive dreamfunk

Nu male collective

Lel

Cumsicles

Britney's Pears

Its probably either a shitty indie rock band consisting of the guy on the right playing a Fender Jazzmaster guitar while nasally whining and the guy on the left acting completely unemotional in the background wearing a trenchcoat pressing one button a minute and twiddling some knobs on his shitty
drum machine with his $1000 MacBook while the entire master track is filtered with a metric fuckton of reverb and a slight hint of delay, overdrive. and vinyl crackle.

mew

Fucking

Or a duo of DJs who wasted shitloads of money on expensive DJ sets, wear stupid minimalist clothing, and play shitty simple IDM that's praised by hipsters because it has an ambient preset over a simple drum n bass beat.

kek

That's a long name...

Plus, if its the first scenario, the guy on the right sings about how his girlfriend left him and hes a sadboi who doesntknow what life is about while a simplistic chord progression is played sloppily thru a delay pedal. And a simple "quirky" synth loop plays along with a garbage 808 beat.

Alright buddy we play post-rock/post-punk

Good Night Guys

You play "brooding" guitar lines put through a shit delay pedal while the guy on the left bashes at his drum with the most rudimentary beats.

Fight me, OP. Fight me

Nightmilk

The Muppets