How fat do you think she is? All I have are these 4 tinder pics. She's been pretty eager texting me...

How fat do you think she is? All I have are these 4 tinder pics. She's been pretty eager texting me, and wants to meetup.

Would u do it?

ask her you fuck

Any girl who doesn't have a full body shot is automatically a Fat Bitch. Pic Related, I fucked her on there a while ago.

The nose piercing suggests over 250

sausage fingers.

she's a big girl.

She's fat, take my word on it. Headshots only and you can see it in her face. In her eyes. The fat is oozing from her soul. It will consume you like it did her.

Try to get some wins first

There are no "wins" with a whale.

set her up with the fattest friend you have.

This. Trips dont lie user. Get yourself a cutie like this

try and get some head, i heard fat girls give the best head

>not even poppin cleavage

small titty fatty.

Fat fingers: check
No visible collar bones: check

after a million tinder dates trust me: take any pictures and picture the absolute worst case scenario. That's what's showing up. Chicks are vain by nature and if they have any part of themselves they think looks good there will be a picture of it (I like my legs in that pic, my butt, my arms).

That's my sister you faggot , you stay away from her or I'll kick in your fucking knees bitch

Currently chatting up a small bbw. Never been with a fatty before but she's really cute looking and has nice tits. I'll take one for the team and report back with an update.

post pics

OP here.
So how desperate would yall have to be to hit up the likely fat one?
And another chick making me scratch my head is this one.
When does a chick get too hot that its not even worth trying?
inb4 faggot

After the deed is done.

Do it, user.

I like petite girls but I've tapped some fatties.

The girl in the pics has some nice dick sucking lips.

Who cares op.. tag that shit.. who knows, maybe she'll tongue your bung and you'll shoot ropes

I think I know her lol location op?

whats her name?

>drawn on eyebrows
She's trying to make the rest of her look smaller in comparison sooo she's probably at least 200

Sandra!

OP gotta uncover for proof

You always try you fucking faggot.

You have 60 more years on this earth.

Make it worth while and take shots.

that's a B I G girl OP. One thing about fatties is they usually have super tight pussies.

whats your name bitch , im going to cripple your fucking body when i see you faggot.

this you faggot OP. she's not over 250, but she's probably short (5'1" - 5'4") and anywhere between 150-170lbs. plus you can tell she looks like shit without makeup.

if you're desperate/looking for a quick fuck, then why the hell not? i, personally, would not have even right swiped on that.

you do you, OP. no judgments here

Fuckin hell whats wrong with your thumb?

Are you fuckin retarded?

yeahhh relatively desperate. and im thinking i can always ditch if its just too much.

yeah why not, i guess you are right

this guy knows whats up. either that or they are extremely insecure and therefore crazy, so you probably shouldn't stick your dick in her anyway, or proceed with extreme caution (use google phone number and not your real number, don't use your facebook picture, don't tell her any identifying information etc.)

Honestly your thumb is half the size of her ass.

Sleep with her just because it's that guys sister. Fuck a fat chick. Do it. Just do it.

Going by these pics, expect her to be curvy fat at least, tending toward chunky.

This is not always a bad thing though. Gotta remember that women like sex as much as or more than men. She's probably not gettin laid any more than you are. Chicks that don't get a lot of sex tend to be more expressive in the sack and more willing to try things that they haven't done before.

Compare that to some hottie that is just gonna be there like a dead fish because she can get laid any time she wants and by better guys than you.

Learned all this from my Pops, back in the day. He called it "Hog Huntin". Said the best fucks he ever got were from fat chicks desperate for the D.

do it then man. pussy is pussy, and the more sex you have, the more stories you have later.

That's actually pretty legit

Trust me OP, if you don't get a full body shot she's always fatter than you think. Always.

>be me
>be single
>circa 2011, before tinder
>trolling craigslist for singles because beta faggot
>see girl with a cute face
>bit round on the cheeks, so I knew she'd be a bit overweight
>why the fuck not
>message her
>probably sent a pic, whatever
>she wants to meet up
>I get to the place
>she shows up but doesn't see me at first
>tharsheblows.jpg
>biggest fucking landwhale
>barely even recognized her
>we hang out for a bit because I was too nice to just leave
>never message her again

Worked well enough for me, until I settled down with a hotty

idk, she studies and likes kanye

interested

This has to be bait.

plz dont encourage hogs, just be that guy that the hot bitches desperately want.

She's fucking HUGE. Seriously bro, you can tell by how wide her shoulders are (built up fat layers) and how her clothes all poof out.

HUGE bitch. MOOOOOOOOOOOO

and take your chances fucking a fat bitch that just lays there like a fucking beached whale. no thanks