Daily reminder that you are all cucks who learned our language and have to use it on a daily basis to survive

Daily reminder that you are all cucks who learned our language and have to use it on a daily basis to survive

Please advice, I can't find the country called "england" or "great britain" anywhere on this map.

that's because they don't exist

>implying anyone learns Brit English anymore

The Brits don't have anywhere of an impact on the planet or even Europe as much as the US and US media does.

It's our language.

You dumb ass, every country except the U.S. teaches proper English

>our

That's false, only in Europe

wtf i hate america now

wtf i love america now

British English is the one that is usually taught overseas. They're the same language anyway there's only very minor differences that don't matter.

We learn brit english so we don't sound like redneck fucks

Only Europe matters.

May be, but how many actually use it in real life? It's an American world with American English and American dicks in the collective arse of the world

XDD

only in america is learning a new skill considered being a cuck

Top kek 10/10

Don't be mad at us that we know how to build a nation that speaks one language only and not become a bilingual shithole

You forgot florida that place is basically lawnmowing land

It's funny because in real life everyone associates this language with the USA

England is more known for being a Paki/Polish shithole full of third worlders

this.

/thread

Stop making this thread you insecure teenager

Nah, we cool. We know it's probably some jonde and take no offence.

It's not really that, it's just that I've seen this thread like a dozen times. Sup Forums is already an inescapable hell, we don't need to make it worse by adding an endless sense of deja vu to it

>our

>to survive

"no"

>our language

>they spell "our" with a "u"
>think they are true American

>our language
Try making English an official language before saying something like this. It would make more sense if a Canadian made this thread.

>have to use it on a daily basis to survive

>our language

In all honesty most American whites are cucks, seeing how so many of them were of German stock and after WW1 they got aggressively cucked by the eternal Anglo.

As much as I hate Anglos, I don't mind using English, it's a very easy language so it's suitable for international communications as pretty much anybody can learn it.

>have to use it on a daily basis to survive

what ? I could live my entire life not knowing english and i'd be fine, I don't need it here.

Holy shit how fucking arrogant you guys are
And after that you wonder why everyone in the world fucking hates you

>he doesn't know about Sup Forums curse

You think if you got stuck in the middle of China or Africa or Mexico, you'd be ok with French?

Let's see that happen

Let's say YOU are stuck in a foreign country
You guys are so arrogant you think everyobdy in the entire world speaks perfect english
Even if France you'd get lost because no one cares about your language
And even if they do they won't help you because no one likes you

And do you think if you got stuck in the middle of China or Africa or Mexico, you'd be ok with English?

>our

Chances are someone knows it.

Way higher chance than your irrelevant fucking language.

That's funny because once I wave some money at your people, they all speak perfect English.

Why do people go along with blatant bait threads? We all know it's just shitposting, so why respond as though we're actually trying to make a reasonable argument?

English is from Britain.

Actually most study British English in the school.

mozhno podumat', zdes' bez anglijskogo nel'zia obojtis'

>We all know it's just shitposting, so why respond as though we're actually trying to make a reasonable argument?
With americans, how can you tell the difference?

English is too a large extent a scandinavian language that got fould up by shitskin romance languages