S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

copart.com/lot/43388706
youtu.be/m4XahX7cuU8?t=2m57s
classicdriver.com/en/car/ferrari/288-gto/1984/400945
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feeling any better?

Yeah, a little. I don't feel sick tonight, just tired and burnt out.

How was your day?

It was ok.

That's good.

Yours?

I dunno. I keep procrastinating on some homework. And finding volunteer work and going to career services to look at my opportunities.

I tell myself I should do it tomorrow but I know it probably won't happen. But I can always try.

So I guess all things considered, not so bad. I got inspired by you to start playing Fallout 4 again

A day here and there to slack off is pretty standard. I wouldn't worry about it.
Cool, hope you have a fun playthrough.

It's been more than a day which is why I'm a little concerned about it, but I think you're right.

Me too. Are you enjoying playing it so far?

Maybe, but I also know plenty of people who just give up entirely and end up failing out. And I know you did that once, but engineering is a super hard field, and you're still trying right? That says more than you might think.

Yeah, I'm still trying, still going through the motions and I've actually been getting decent grades. I'm almost there but I'm also at the end of my rope with school.

It's just that like you said, I've been down this road. And so I know what happens when you get in this rut of apathy, boredom, and loathing. Which is why (and I'll say it but no promises) tomorrow I want to get this back on track and get that work done and at least get an appointment set up for career services.

I hope so.

Thanks, me too

A while ago I tagged everything people uploaded to e621 with Alyxis, and it looks like when someone uploaded the Michele_Light one they added it themselves.
They're *learning*!

yeet

copart.com/lot/43388706

I wasn't sure if you knew about that tag or not. I'm surprised they were actually able to do something correctly. They're basically brain dead retards.

Is.. is that actually a fair price?

Ya, I made the tag when bored one day.

Probably, but it really depends on how much damaged the car sustained. If it's just the hood, some lines, wiring and radiators/inter coolers it could be worthwhile

But as a cost benefit, as long as new parts and labor were less than 50 grand you would be at market value.

That's cool man, I think that means you're famous now.

I have been getting off to this game called yiffalicious for a while, yet it seems under appreciated. Anyone else use/play it?

Damn..

And actually I realized Michele put her name in the description so it was probably a false alarm.

I have it, it's a neat game/simulator. That's about it.

If I could fgure out how to do the manipulations and movements correctly and there were more characters I would enjoy it more.

Well it's still there and you have the tag so I'd say you've made it

‏‏Wew Kalahari

Todd Howard is getting inducted into the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Hall of Fame. Why does he always get the credit for Fallout and The Elder Scrolls?

Because Bill Gates created the computer and Steve Jobs invented the mouse

And probably because he's the "face" of the franchises more than anyone else.

Ya, good point... I forget.

I mean that's really the only thing I can think of. I don't really think he's much else than a face and name.

My cousin has his name in the credits of twice as many Fallout games as Todd.

"Todd Howard can suck my balls"

Ya.. I mean he gets credit for all the games his company does so it's kinda the same.

Also that's really pretty.

Because you touch yourself at night

Huh, I did not know that was connected.

Me neither

>Unusual device, nothing to contribute :c

The same reason Anita Sarkeesian is more important to the gaming industry than John Carmack

Long hair and nice boobs dude, she;s super pretty.

I think that's really cool that his team and company gets to work on them.

A toaster?

Shhh, don't make my head hurt.

New PC actually

Oh man, those things are notoriously hard to save pictures on.

Stop buling mi >:c

No

:c

youtu.be/m4XahX7cuU8?t=2m57s

I'll be 100% honest with you, I usually don't play most of your videos after seeing the thumbnail.

That's okay, most of them are awful

classicdriver.com/en/car/ferrari/288-gto/1984/400945

Can you try to describe the appeal of older supercars over new ones?

Actually scratch that, just realized it's 9:15 already. Need to start getting ready for bed. bbiab probably.

Most of them are crap, they're finicky, they don't work and they won't be as reliable. But the design of many of them is timeless, and they usually handle and perform very well. Some of it is classic car appeal, some see it as an easy entry into super car territory. Some of them also don't have emissions and safety equipment or various other driver aids that ruin the experience of man and machine at the ragged edge.

The 288 GTO is special because it was meant to be a limited production car to meet group B homologation rules. But Group B was dissolved so it was a race car that never was. There were only 272 ever made. It was also the first turbo charged Ferrari car.

See you then