What does Sup Forums think of House?

What does Sup Forums think of House?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxu98rkeXAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le witty and intellectual show for nurses, housemoms and fedoras

Great show

inb4 formulaic

Preety cool when it is something original and not the same fucking episode with different patients. Season 1 is a fucking borefest because its the same shit all over

comfy as fuck watching it on Sup Forums forever ago

It was pretty damn good. I got tired of it after that season where he got sent the pych ward. Really jumped the shark there. It was obvious they had run out of ideas to freshen it up. Should have ended it before then.

The season that started with him in the psych ward was great though.
But while I think the series actually finished rather nicely, the last season overall was unnecessary. Too many new elements made it feel very forced (which it probably was).

It's comfy af, to be honest. And while it's very formulaic I still enjoyed it.

Its Lupus

Sarcoidosis?

No, the symptoms don't match up. Start a biopsy on the brain to check if it's neurological

House is pretty red pilled. or "based" he destroys religion and liberal idealism pretty much every episode. but he's a self loathing drug addict who hates normies but demands their respect. so /tv probably loves him

Complete fucking garbage. Every episode is the same shit:

>crazy disease person comes in
>house doesn't want the case
>then house does want the case
>first treatment causes patient to bleed out the ass
>house has big idea
>cuddy, wilson, etc tell house that he's crazy and that they won't risk the patients life because he has something to prove
>doctors try non-house treatment
>patient almost fucking dies
>they try house treatment
>it works
every. fucking. episode

This would be like if Captain Picard was constantly fighting with Riker and Data and Geordi just for "drama".

Intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Ţbh i never watched it bar 1 or 2 eps. It is terrible and attracts dumb people

Masters best girl

Great show. Love the first three seasons, even 4-6 had great moments but of course the quality was in decline by that point. Inevitably when discussing the show you get idiots who call it formulaic or something of that like.

season 1 -> 4 = kino

ER is the only acceptable medical drama.

>ER
I think you mean Scrubs

It's fucking crazy how off season 4 starts, but it's all worth it with those last two episodes.

>scrubs
>drama
Scrubs is documentary user. Love it though

Agreed, while it was mostly funny Scrubs definitely had some dramatic moments
youtube.com/watch?v=nxu98rkeXAU

True that. Scrubs is really good. Not exactly an easy feat to master both comedy and drama like that.

I'm rewatching the show.

Season 1 is pretty much classic house
Season 2 is a clusterfuck with his ex-wife, foreman getting cucked etc.
Season 3 is almost as good as season 1
Season 4 is where it gets downhill
Every past S4 is garbage.

I like it but after season 4 o 5 season get tired

Season 2 is just as good as season 1 and 3. With episodes like Humpty Dumpty which gives Cuddy some much needed characterization, Hunting, Mistake with Chase's dad dying, etc.

>Every past S4 is garbage

S1-3, 8 or 9/10 television
S4-6, 7/10 television
S7-8, 5, 6 or 7/10 television

Can't get past his really bad American accent

Its laughable to me and I'm not even a yank

I love it, but I think it should ended afther season 4.

LIFE IS PAIN

Too formulaic.
The show actually regressed after the first several seasons. The characters were going places while the formula wasn't which was fine. Then they retarded every character for the rest of the show and pretty much just stopped even trying.

a boipussy?

Best SH adaptation

ayeee, I just started re-watching it.
It's comfy, I watch it before I go to sleep.

The medical drama is usually the worst part, unless there's some sort of interesting twists.
The main appeal of it is all the interactions and drama between the characters. I love how sarcastic and asshole-ish everyone is to eachother yet they're all still pretty cool with eachother.

It is formulaic but at the same time the cases are so bizarre the show works, at least in my first watch a lot of them kept me curious about what was wrong with the patient.

The problem is they made like 20 episodes for each season and that wears out the relationship between house and the other doctors, that got old really fast.

yeah I mean if thats how far you read into each episode it probably is shit

sounds like tv as a medium isnt for you mate

>it's a Kal Penn kills himself so he can work on the campaign trail with Obongo episode

I can tell you aren't a yank, because his accent is literally perfect.