No rekt thread tonight? Let's change that

No rekt thread tonight? Let's change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/12-year-old-gabriel-kuhn-killed-tibia-mmorpg-money-brutal-pics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

story?

ever slipped while shaving in the shower?

that's pretty much the whole story

>Those Calves

It was a toxin of the neurological type that is the state of matter that is neither liquid or solid

Nerve gas.

Nerve gas you mean?

huh, you know, being a cannibal wouldn't be that bad. looks like venison

the tendons almost look like fish skin. kinda made me hongry

what does cannibal have to do with this guy's leg?

side note- heard hes in the next deadpool

Whos got the webm of the guys face expanding every time he breaths

what's with the hose?

Tis but a flesh wound. Some bactine and it will be fine.

>when I was five I had nightmares of my flesh being ripped from my body and the tissue underneath being a mixture of red and white fibers
>it's true
>how did I know this back then
>mfw

A lil o dis will do da trick

gutted

pt 2

tbh i thought there was a fish in his calves

>gutted
You cheecky dick waffle I wanted to post that

It didn't put the lotion on its skin

What in the hell is going on here? o.o

These are the only types of ones I honestly can't stomach. Our animal friends (not all animals, ones that have established homes, and aren't niggers) should not have this type of shit happen to them.
If the bull fucked up some bastard trying to fuck w/ it and stab it, well, he wanted to do that. But the horse? That's some fucked up bullshit for that guy.. Poor man.

Fine I'll post something different, not really rekt material but its more hardcore than a horse being torn

Do you even lift, brah?

>
>These are the only types of ones I honestly can't stomach. Our animal friends (not all animals, ones that have established homes, and aren't niggers) should not have this type of shit happen to them.
>If the bull fucked up some bastard trying to fuck w/ it and stab it, well, he wanted to do that. But the horse? That's some fucked up bullshit for that guy.. Poor man.
Shouldn't have been in the way, like you.
An animal will die like the rest of us, who's to say someone can't help it with the suffering of this world, persay a bull

Knee replacement surgery(likely "total knee replacement") and they drilled into the tibia and have to bang the drill back out.

Knee/hip replacement surgery require heavy hardware, and heavy duty construction skills

Correction, looks like drilling into the fibia(thigh bone)

FACK! It's the FEMUR!

kek, same

whats the story behind this one, theres also a picture of his other part of the body cut up with a saw near it

Ypu know that has to taste bad

not if you're Bear Grylls

braziltards played an online RPG (i think it was tibia) younger guy scammed some ingame shit from older guy, older guy comes to his house and rapes him, kills him, then tries to cut up the body to hide but fails miserably

He got rekt.

bestgore.com/murder/12-year-old-gabriel-kuhn-killed-tibia-mmorpg-money-brutal-pics/

could this be a feasible means of survival?

Why are you cunts so fucking retarded that you can't tell the difference between rekt and gore.

Truly do not give a fuck if you post either but at least have enough of a brain to title it correctly it does my fucking head in.

your anatomy skills are horrifying

lower leg: fibula, tibia
knee: patella
Upper leg: femur

cry more bitch

is there a story to this? deliberate suicide attempt or just trying to steal copper cables?

Jesus fucking Christ

Fucking what is the story on that?

Read a book faggot.

>dat hole between his ribs

Never miss leg day.

I don't know , couldn't care less to be honest

Story is dead kid borrowed some in game money from another dude. When it came time to pay it back he said no. Other dude went to his house, killed him and tried to hide the body but gave up and left as is. Thats it.

He looks tortured, notice the bruces and cuts or whip marks?

>bruces

Because you've seen steak before, shitheel.

heard he was trying to steal copper wire

Electrocuted

Kek

If you look closely, you can see that two large carp are embedded in his leg. They got there by swimming up his penis when they were tiny fishkets. They lodged in the calf of his leg and grew there.

That's his knee, you fag.

you fucking faggot

suicide?? I mean he's looking around and I've seen other videos where they're electrocuted and it doesn't look like that...

story

>o.o
kill yourself you fucking 14 y/o normie

scroll up and read you sausage funnel

y' know these days all rekt threads are gore sadly.

sorry :(

I want to post the video of the guy that puts his dick on a mouse trap but can't cuz of maximum size FML, have this.

>fine
nobody is asking you to contribute, if you want to post something unrelated then go to other fucking thread

even normies have the uncensored version, what the fuck is up with all those FUCKING LETTERS