So I just ended a year long relationship with someone who was gaslighting and lying and cheating the whole time

So I just ended a year long relationship with someone who was gaslighting and lying and cheating the whole time,

But the fucked part is i still wanna reach out and call her. She made me need her and now I just don't know what to do but to get so fucked up I'm not even a person anymore.

tl;dr
breakup advice / faces of B rate thread

Are you on welfare?

I think you should pull your pants down and hang yourself .. man up pussy...

are those blackheads or piercings?

I could qualify for welfare but fuck that, I don't beieve in entitlements. I didn't fucking earn it so I'm not gonna take it

blackheads clearly. I'll send you the video when I finally pop those fuckers

fucking queer ass tattoos. kek

Shove those oranges in your shithole

i remember reading about how people with tats and piercings statistically had low self-esteem and low confidence. even though you might think you look super epic brah youre really a literaly JUST waiting to an hero. i think you deserve what you get and agree with the other anons that youre a pussy and should kys, etc

what's her name

Her name is Liz.
And yeah, I know what to expect from Sup Forums, mostly other insecure faggots.

and I'm not gonna kms I got enough xanax to make anything okay,

Dont let the feelings or emotion make you do something you dont want. Before you do anything think about it for a day or two and make sure you know its either worth or not. Had similar ish experience

Gl op

Stop fishing for complements and just get your dick out already, ya faggot.

>I know what to expect from Sup Forums, mostly other insecure faggots.

is that you OP? I'd fuck your tight little asshole raw

A/S/L?

I bet she's getting railed by the other dude right now

Yes that is me. I'm flattered but not interested.

I didn't say I was insecure, and I know that since I am "fishing for compliments" that activates your instinct to be like fuck this guy lets tear him down more.

thanks man I appreciate it. trying,

When we would go out together, people would be like "why is he with her?" She's not in my league at all, but I had what I thought was love for her.

She was fucking someone else the whole fucking time. the WHOLE time. If she is getting railed its just a day in the life

Kys

>When we would go out together, people would be like "why is he with her?"

Post a pic of this disgusting troll OP

>activates your instinct to be like fuck this guy lets tear him down more.

Cut yourself faggot.

>thinks he's being attacked
>cant handle the bants
>"i swear im not a massive faggot, guys!"

let us know when you've hit puberty and start producing testosterone, son

Be patient and give it time and you'll get some dignity back. Don't contact her whatever you do. Been there done that. Just makes it take longer to get over and you keep humiliating yourself over and over. You'll also get the feeling that she's getting some sort of perverse satisfaction out of you humiliating yourself and she probably does because bitches are like that.

People said that with me and my ex only it was the other way around. Like I was out of her league. Then she wound up cheating on me. How about that.

As much of a faggot as he is, the dude needs some help. He does look kind of mentally damaged, but it is his fault for expecting Sup Forums of all places to give comfort to him.

ok. yes. this. you're right. Nothing positive is gonna come out of contacting her or reading her messages. She manages to cleave all other people out of my life so now it's so completely empty that I'm reaching out of Sup Forums of all sakes, I must be insane..

but then there are people who give a shit and for that I'm thankful.

Do any of you deal with crippling loneliness? how to cope? besides skyrim

Real advice...Pull that shit out of your face, stop bleaching your hair like an effete faggot, better yourself, and forget the cunt

>besides skyrim
Try Enderal, it's a mod of skyrim that pretty much turns it into a different story entirely, with some different mechanics.
Better yet; go outside, get rid of those stupid looking piercings, work out some, meet new people, travel to nearby places and explore, go out in nature. Distracting yourself from reality is going to make things worse in the long run

-former vidya adict

No thats what i'm saying, I AM out of her leauge. Shes homeless, she does meth, idk how much, she has 4 kids, shes 6 years older than me....

but that age allowed her to manipulate me like I've never even experienced.

And also listen to this guy

Once an ex did this to me, sent me a screen shot of a convo with her new BF about how great their sex is...

you're even more of a faggot than we thought.
kys

Checked, and true

Jesus Christ dude you dodged more of a bullet than I did then. Give your head a shake, take small steps each day to improve your own life and be thankful. You need to re invent yourself a bit at a time so that one day you can look back and think wtf was I thinking and maybe even laugh at it all.

Damn, she looks like somebody who was attractive at one time then just went down hill fast. Drop this bitch and don't speak to her again.

eeeew!

Ffs, no. Just no.

broo.....no....

broke up with a gf of 3 years a few months back. hard thing go get over but the most important thing is to remember is to never look back, keep occupied, keep reaching towards something, keep moving forward. might be hard for some, but just keep at it and don't let yourself get down. eventually, you'll start noticing that she's not on your mind anymore, and that help you move on.

I can do better than that, right?

And I mean, thats not the best picture, she cleans up pretty well... Shes got huge fake tits. lmao, lied to me about everything, Lied about her tits like I wouln't be able to tell. Total pathological liar

but Im fucking under her spell jesus what the fuck is wrong with me, I want to go back to her....

but she was trying to play me and this other dude, who I shit you not got a bunch of red paint and splattered it on my door..

thats when it all clicked. She was playing him too. All the weird behavior started to make sense...

Not OP but just curious. Did you find you had relapses where you would look at her social media and or even try to contact her? I did and boy did that ever make things worse. Been six months and still struggling with it.

do you want actual advice, or do you just want attention?

I am getting herpes by just looking at it.

hahahahahaha

>who I shit you not got a bunch of red paint and splattered it on my door..

Somebody tries to save your first born and you act like a little bitch.

I get it. No judgement from me. Been down roads like that myself. 4-6/10 are often the most fun and/or interesting anyway

You're like the embodiment of the perfect used and abused victim of a narcissist or psychopath. You went to her, and still want to, because you're weak and pathetic. Anyone with enough sense would have known that 1. she was trouble and 2. would have had enough self-respect to cut ties and spare themselves the trouble.

This is true. Often the hot ones are boring as fuck.

dont ever be monogomous again

Kek

yeah man all the time, you're always comparing your life without her to hers without you, always worried about whoever she's gonna move on to and how they compare to you. but in most situations the girl is doing the same thing, regardless of the circumstances of breakup

Kill yourself those tattoos are heinous

Jesus people are really pathetic sometimes, for fucks sake OP what in the fuck is wrong with you? You dodged a bullet, imagine if you got her preggo? Then you'd be fucked the rest of your life.
Just go play some pokemon go or some shit and leave the fucking house

I was never even friends with her on facebook...she did shit constantly for me...I had no reason to doubt she truly deeply loved me...she just had weird befavior...so I cant even look at her social media. I have her numbers on spam and Ive been trying for 2 days to not look in my spam folder but its so hard. I count every day I don't look as a success

A little attention would be nice cause I feel about 2 feet tall right now but I HONESTLY WANT ADVICE because I'm at a loss and this xanax isn't going to last forever

you are 1000% right, it was actually kind of a mind fuck....but how to gain the self respect..and gain the strength to be alone and not look for the next

Yeah I dunno about that in my situation. Moved in with another man in another country a month later then a month after that was engaged to him. It was pretty fucking surreal to watch all that go down after two years with me and us having marriage plans. I sometimes wonder if she ever even still thinks of me. It seamed like she just moved on the next day.

Shes a meth addict man,
Meth makes people into complete sociopaths.
Give it some time, shes going to divorce him and fuck him out of everything he owns.

kys

fuck thats rough, that could have been something brewing then man. when my and my gf broke up, she went on a date with a guy from work a week or so later. she told me it was because it was his birthday or some shit but i couldn't help but think that there was something going on there before we ever broke up

Sorry forgot to say not OP. Mine wasn't a meth addict but is a single mom with suicidal impulses. Not exactly stable but on some heavy meds. Who knows how that'll turn out. It all just seams totally nuts to me and I think the meds might have a bit to do with the rash decision making. But I guess that's the bullet I dodged. So many of them are walking nightmares.

>but how to gain the self respect..and gain the strength to be alone and not look for the next
Shitposting on Sup Forums, obviously. I fucking hate my generation because of dipshits like you. You have access to a sea of information at your fingertips and you'd rather spend your time with your thumb up your ass feeling sorry for yourself. Grow a fucking spine and pull your head out of your ass, you're embarrassing yourself. Or, you could always just go back to her and let her ruin your life.

protip: No one would give a fuck.

>OP is a mess!
>OP is a waste!

Yep. She had added this guy to her facebook a few months before we broke up and of course the classic told me not to worry about him. Even tried to guilt trip me for being possessive when I was a little annoyed that she hadn't told me about him and seamed to mix her stories up when he came up in conversation. Boy do I feel like an idiot now. I can't forgive that shit.

>implying its the current generation is the problem
Who do you think raised these spineless wimps?
Their cats?

fuck you're right. But seriously, I'm working out, going to school, working part time.

but its just at night...I feel so alone and vulnerable and I want somebody...even if its a bunch of shitposters telling me to kill myself...it still makes me feel less alone

gfd

Night time is the worst when you're going through that. It's when I struggle to not drink like Keith Richards.

Shalom brother

fuck that shit, sorry to hear man. but fuck it anyway you never know whats gonna happen tomorrow, learn from your mistakes

fuck no OP get outta there ASAP

Okay, I'll say it. user, you are loved, even if you don't get it from the rest of the world, you are loved here. And this isn't just for this deluded faggot, it's for all of you, you know who you are.

Yeah tell me about it. Plenty of red flags that I ignored on the way believe me.

Well that's the whole point of gaslighting. They alienate you to the point where they are your only source of confidence and advise. They become more than just your partner. They become your anchor to reality.

Wanna know how to get over that cunt? Find a girl who had the same shit happen to her and be her anchor.

OP all this is is you not being able to cope with being by yourself, and the only advice i can give is get over it. it's hard, reaching for your phone to send her a text is almost instinct at this point and the free time that comes from not talking to her gets taken up by bad thoughts. shits not gonna be rainbows and sunshine like the flick of a switch, you've now got to learn to be your own person again, and you gotta find a way to do that. hell, even looking for a way to do that is doing it

So the solution is to perpetuate the victim complex? Why not blame Adam and Eve for everything if that's the case?

>And they lived happily ever after...
Except that's not how life works. People die, alone, and unloved. They suffer, life is suffering. It's miserable, cruel, and the weak perish. Fuck off with your gay Hallmark bullshit.

plenty of fish in the sea my man. tinder is a joke but it works, easy enough way to get trough a number of girls and find one worthwhile (then again it might just be a good thing to pass the time, don't know how many 'women of our dreams' you'd find on it)

>blame adam and eve

Blame the media, schools, parents and general development of society. There were pussies who did the same thing years ago. I've met more complete cucks who were older than younger

And most of that is a choice, enjoy your edgy existence

No luck with tinder. I don't get it I'm not ugly by any means or anything. But oh well no big deal. I'll be getting out and playing more in the spring and summer (Jazz musician) so that should help me to take my mind off it. It's been a very dark depressing winter as she dumped me at the beginning of it.

thats the spirit man, im in the same boat as well. finishing up college this summer and moving on the next part of my life

There's often that in between limbo between phases of life where you feel a bit lost. It can be a bit of a vortex but boy can it also feel good when you come out the other end of it. Not there yet but I can just about see some light at the end of the tunnel.

>yeah, that's how greentext works. good job

If you're just going to keep shifting blame, then I guess there's no hope for self-improvement, is there? Because it's always going to be mommy and daddy, or society, or the government, or SOMEONE ELSE at fault. How does that play out?

I love how when morons like you have nothing substantial to say, the only thing you can pull out of your hat is "le edgy" meme. The first noble truth of the Buddha is that life is suffering, dipshit. Unless you become another tragic pathetic case like OP who lives his life hopped up on drugs, you're going to feel pain in life. Fucking pussy.

Is that pic you or the girl? lol kys

Jews....I blame the Jews.

Your sophistry is showing. You quote the buddah instead of thinking for yourself. Go figure

My guy, I've dealt with the same shit, but with a best "friend". I will tell you that when you first break up/split up it will be the most lonely time you've probably felt. The way you get out of it is learning how to love yourself and how to set boundaries with people/stop being a people pleaser. You have to develop a "healthy" level of selfishness, so to speak. Its a long process. If you don't do this you will just end up going through the same cycle in future relationships.

Funnily enough, once you get out of this rut, you will have this AHA! moment, and you'll realize that everything that happened really wasn't that huge of a deal. Once you develop these healthy ego boundaries, you'll be at a point where you don't even take manipulative, narcissistic, gaslighting behavior so seriously because it wont effect you. It will be laughable.

I'm sleepy as fuck so I hope that made sense. Godspeed, Sup Forumsro.

also 8/10

>sophistry
That's a big word for you, champ. I didn't realize referencing a general concept expressed by someone else in better words than my own was sophistry. I think you're being a bit prestidigitator.

I'm sorry you had to look it up, but you'll be better for it in the long run.

Okay.

Perhaps you should try being an autodidact, again sorry

Now that's just an ad hominem

But no matter what, your vocabulary is growing. Good for you! You can thank me later...