Ever see a girl you recognize on Sup Forums? Stories?

Ever see a girl you recognize on Sup Forums? Stories?

user posted this girl in a "shouldn't share" thread a few nights ago, confirmed via fb pics that it's who I thought it was. Some of you must have better stories than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

user-ib.la
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have. Wife of a friend of mine was posted for a while and shows up every so often. I told her about it on fb when I saw her.

PICS????????????

Why the FUCK did you tell her?!

Her name start with an a?

yeah on user-ib.la Ive seen so many women I know

I saved it but won't repost

Because you are all fags

No

What does she look like?
Hair Color, Poses etc............

what did she say?

it fascinates me that sum ppl actually know and talk to grils irl. to me they are little more that beautiful objects on teh internets.

Ginger. Just mirror shots.

She thanked me for not being a douche

What kind of thread was she posted in?

Did you find out who spread them? Did she immediately know?

Pics you shouldn't share. It was an on/off pic. Recognized the on from her fb.

I didn't ask. Not really my place to get involved.

I always tell this story when this thread pops up, but of the handful of "shouldn't share" girls I've recognized, the very best was a close friend, dressed as little red riding hood for Halloween, drunk and spreading her pussy in the back of a van. Fapped for weeks over that one.

You're a faggot.

Post it

yeah, i went to high school with this chick, who used to get posted in ausfag threads occasionaly
I didn't really know her, we weren't friends, and didn't see any pics till after we left school.
So err, yeah i have seen someone i know but its kind of a boring story.
sorry bout that.

>Because you are all fags

lol!

Yup, coworker. Hot little thing. She's posted a lot. Name's Kylie. Usually posted wearing scrubs.

Saved?

Saw my friend show up about two years ago. She knew it happened cause none of you fags have any chill.

Anyone have a clue who she is?

On mobile so you were almost out of luck but I found it in the archives

My gf was posted here while she was cheating on me, saved the pics and never told her.

t. any user on this board, you guys are cuck sissy boys

ex-coworker pops up on /b from time to time, really slutty, but would have never guessed it working with her

FAAAKE

this slut works where i work

Former coworker hinted that she posts on gonewild. Took hours and hours of searching but I finally found her - no face but a tattoo gives it away. Does this count for the thread?

> Be on Sup Forums 6 years ago
> See post with massive dump of pics, all the same girl
>Recognize her face right away. I had met her at the club. My friend had "hit it".
> The dump has lewd/seminude pics not found on her FB
Disgonbegood.exe
> Keep scrolling... find the dick.
Oh mai.wav
>Bitch has a dick...and friend fuck it?
>Save all pics... show friend the next day.
>Friend forever denies having fucked a trap and damn near cries.
> Never see the "girl" again.

my neighbor was posting on AFF, saw her pics from the site posted here

If that's real it's hilarious.

heheh

I didnt exactly find this on Sup Forums, but I found a few nudes of my ex gf's younger sister (legal)

post more, she looks hot

>i didn't exactly find this on Sup Forums
>tumblr filename

just do it

more of her if possible

Only a couple were posted

No. She raised a sink about it so I got rid of them. Google Kylie nude and she'll be there.

Name start with a J?

From Facebook?

It was real. I shouldve added that they also had pics from her FB too. There was no doubt it was "her".

Either my friend fucked a trap or just lied and said he got laid... was some the funniest shit ever. I eventually told a mutual friend a few years later, I didn't want to destroy the kid, lol.

never seen anyone but had my chubby ex recognized on here

from instagram. She deleted it soon after but luckily i saved it

Yes

2 pictures, one of them was a solo topless selfie and the other was one with 2 girls i knew takign a picture topless together.

and that's the last of the nudes. wish i had found some of her pussy or asshole but i cant complain. didnt think id ever end up even seeing her tits

friends wife was posted on here, he had no idea she was ending pics out to guys

How did you end up finding her Tumblr?

Awesome, still have them? What did you do after you saw them?

Wife has been recognized 4 times on the net but never here.

Where else do you post her? Does she know that you share?

I've previously found pictures of my sister and my cousin on here. My sister's was just some pic her boyfriend must have taken- she was shirtless, but covering herself up with a tool belt. I didn't think it was her at the time, but the background is very clearly my parents house.

The cousin one was definitely her, on her knees giving her BF a blowjob.

she a bbc fan? how many has she had?

never found her tumblr. i found these on her boyfriend/friend's tumblr. There was no face but I confirmed it was he because of the marks on her stomach. matched up with other revealing pictures she had on her instagram.

more

nice bait post

this bitch is posted here 600 times a year easily

Good work!

How did that make you feel? Post?

have anymore?

I do post her alot.

Someone recognized my GF. was hot as fuck.

i tried to find her tumblr tho and had no luck. I figured there might be nudes or even jst sexy pics on it. Her old one was "worldssaddestgirl" but she either changed the name or deleted it

Last name starts with ..... ???

(pics?)

Have you looked for old reblogs from her old tumblr, or site snapshots on archive dot org?

She blew a waiter at dennys, an ex posted a couple of hr nudes.

Not going to say. And already said I won't post it

Close number 2 was seeing my hairdresser on here because I've wanted to break my dick off in her ass for a minute

yeah bro i found nothing unfortunately. I'm thinking she just deleted her old one and never made a new one

Whats unique about her name starting with J??

Damn. The hunt is fun though.

How was she nude?

Shaved puss? Hairy??

Shaved

Have the pic?

in a thread about my city my ex was posted

not surprising at all since she was a huge slut

i think so

was she a brunette? college aged in the pics>?

Went to high school with her. She started selling nudes

Post!

Dude said a ginger

can we get more info then from the white knight?

A friend of my gf saved this from somewhere - dont know how. i know who he is. i think its hot as fuck he has it.

i just have the fit brunette with a hairy pussy

Did he just give it to you? How did you get his copy?

Moar pls

it was posted in a thread where i posted her face

Had a long distance relationship with Moon Moon, popular Facebook page admin. She posted herself and was taking requests for nudes.

Cool cuz she's def not 18. Good fap tho

That's super hot.

Did you buy the nudes?

I'm amazed how many girls do that. I made a fake twitter and messaged every girl I know with open nudes asking if they sold nudes, and a couple of them did it for Amazon gift cards.

yeah i came instantly especiallt cause he actually knows her IRL

pic or more info???

i did, Somebody leaked all of her photos from the site the next week though.