/FIFA/ General

Cheeky Chika edition

Fuck baseball

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1jS5M8KZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>win online draft
>premium gold players pack and a mega pack

Have they nerfed the draft rewards or something? I got a 100k players pack the first time I won it.

The more you win the shittier the awards are. Especially if you are doing it in a row

Ah, that would make sense, although my first win was a few weeks ago now.

sell my welsh players now? I think too many people have stocked up on Welsh players for it to be profitable now

Lads i think i forgot how to win
>have more ballpossesion (constantly over 82 till 86%)
>WAY more tacklings
>more shots on target

Still loosin i mean wtf

Soccer is decided by goals not possesion tackles etc

Sorry ballpossesion is at 49-52%
My passquote is at 82 -86%

I know man but when im tackling the shit out of my opponent and he still chips the 1:0 in with dybala you get frustrated

Also teams with an overall cost over 500k shouldnt be allowed to play weekend liga they need a own "champions league"

>Poop told me possession wins games!!

>Yes i told him

get fucked injuns aussie fan

I got the 100k pack once last year and won it a billion times since then and 0 100k packs.

Buy points goy.

Daily reminder

>the CANADIAN AUTIST named steven whos gamertag is stEveNf who also lost an online match 3-0 to the American spends $680 within one week of every fifa to buy the exact same team he used last year

What an AUTIST! Pic related

Name: steven f
Nickname: CANADIAN AUTIST
Money spent on fifa: $720 +
gamertag: stevenf
sexual life: bisexual virgin
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 5 ft 8 inches
Friends: 1 (the angry CANADIAN AUTIST)

>he spends over 16 hrs a weekend playing fifa
>he is the CANADIAN AUTIST NAMED STEVEN F FROM ONTARIO

is fut champions over 3 days now?

Where can i upgrade with the coins i have ?

your sexlife

Hows Aguero?

De bruyne instead of ozil I guess. Maybe le dab man too.

But I would wait tilll black friday

Toure work rates are disgusting, I would suggest trying Dembele. Azpilcueta at LB too

Aguero is great but le dab man isnt even worth 400k i had him instead of toure and he was shit. As well with de bruyne i wouldnt pay 200k for him yet

How is bellerin? Better than walker?

Have you tried NIF shaqiri? Thinking about getting him

Stop bronze benching like a faggot

Toure is pretty good for not going back in defense which sort of forces Kante to go back and he doesn't push forward as well which is good. I might try Azpi though at some point

For me he's better

I haven't. I had Mkhitaryan before IF Shaq and i wouldn't say he is worth the 20 odd k he was. If Shaqiri is nearly as good as his IF then I'd get him

Make me

>80 rated

I love coming up against teams like yours because I know they're going to be absolute shit and its gonna be an easy win

12 year old fag detected who passes it around the back all the time and tackles like a complete retard with his midfielders when he loses the ball, lol

This is all I see on the web app. Can't do anything. I moved from ps3 to ps4 this time though. Anyone have this problem?

Im just trying to figure out if shaqiri is better than mane. Both NIF. Manes solid but is right footed so cutting inside isnt as good as i feel it would be with shaqiris left foot

It's been two months and I still haven't managed to qualify for any weekend league

Someone shoot me

What us your formation etc? Maybe we can help

I wrote a foolproof guide on how to improve and I've been selling it on ebay for the past 2 years. People are quite satisfied and results are guaranteed. I have enough money so I'm sharing it for free

pastebin.com/1jS5M8KZ

Enjoy

lmao

>bonaventura CM if
>immobile SIF

muh dick

Actually laughed desu

Using this right now. Packed Bailly and Butland yesterday, haven't actually played with them but should be improvements over Lovren and Gomes which I was using.

I'm just getting nothing out of Son. I'm thinking about switching to a 4-3-3 variation to get more out of him on the wing

is there a paperback version i could buy?

is this game finally good?

I had that but then I realised I was using the wrong login

>is this game finally good?
No

thank you.

People who are bad and angry they cant pace their way to wins will say "No"

People who worry about pace and shoot blooters all day will say "Yes"

Just bought IF Gundogan for 240k how badly did i fuck up ?

Put him as ST on the right hand side, switch rashford to left. Play both stay central and get in behind. If you have enough money get Eriksen as CAM he's amazing. Make sure you have you're CAM as free roam. Have you set up custom tactics etc?

Who /stacking up on fitness cards/ here? Got over a 100 in my club, might sell them all on the weekend.

is it worth to get it on pc? I think I already know the answer.

an emphatic "fuck no"

pc is utter shit, worst of the worst of FIFA UT players and bots

If you just wanna play Fifa it is. The players are no more cancerous than those on console, and the average player ability is probably a bit lower than on console. You get bots in higher divisions and tournaments/drafts but its still playable. Market is much smaller and generally a bit cheaper than on console, with the exception of a few higher rated players.

t. been playing on PC since fifa 14

ah shit you might be right, thanks

His card looks alright but I can't see anything that he particularly excels in. 240k for a manlet midfielder BTW, poor choice

>can't see anything that he particularly excels in
>89 Dribbling
>87 Passing
>double 4*

M8 you could have gotten any of Hazard, De Bruyne, Dybala, Greizmann, Reus for that amount.

All of those players are much much better than IF Gundogan.

So yes you fucked up

I'll try that, thanks. I've played against Eriksen and he's scary good, might save up for him then. Have looked at custom tactics but will play around with it a bit, cheers

For the rest I'll just read 's guide, seems very thorough

Why have the prices gone up since yesterday> Sold Marchisio for around 65k yesterday and now his lowest BIN is 70k.

>tfw unbelievably shit
how do i git gud lads my team is good but im shit i just drew 2-2 to a lad with a stoke team

read
>pastebin.com/1jS5M8KZ

what's your record

what formation do I use with this team? i'm thinking 4231(2) with a CDM off my bench

also how do I use Song effectively?

>pastebin.com/1jS5M8KZ
Needs more depth to it

50-17-32

looks like injuries every game are back

>epl team
>using a winger as a striker
>this flag this topic

good lord, Butland is irredeemable shit in this game

Who /qualified/ here?

congrats on making it spainbro

think you were complaining about not being able to get in for awhile now

So FUT champions is 4 days now? Nice that's only 2 hours a day

Coudn't make it last weekend. Wich is a shame because I was one step from getting monthly Gold 3.
The Silver 1 monthly reward looks shitty.

I know those are good stats, I mean for 240k you want godlike stats

I think it ends 7am on Monday morning. So good luck with that

Whens the best time to sell? Friday/Saturday evening?

You actually need to be really good to play this formation and you need wingbacks who are fast with high stamina to run up and down the wings. You will get destroyed with someone playing wide wingers and counter attack

defending a 3-2 lead in the 95th minute of the daily knockout final and i get disconnected from the server and given a loss

don't think i can play this game ever again after that

Did you hit your skill wall yet, /fifa/?

I play about 2 hours a day on average and for the life of me cannot get past division 4, just been holding it for 6 straight seasons. Not sure if I'll ever get over the hump.

My WL squad.
So far 5atb formation is better in attack and worse in def than 4atb, lol.
[Like] [Subscribe]

can confirm that 5atb can get BTFO if you don't know what you're doing

I had a meme Nigeria squad filled with pacenignogs that I packed from upgrades/sbcs and made a 5atb squad.

Lost 6-1 and I'm a decent player. I got through balled to death and there were gaps everywhere.

>im a good player
>lost by more than 3 goals
lmao

>canadian

Any upgrades for cheap? Waiting to play games to get coins to get walker, dembele, kante, and vardy.

Followed by kosc and baily.

>you need to be good to play 5atb
Not really. If you're bad at defending it's probably the easiest way to concede less goals. Usually the people using it are trash though so I just pass the ball around and let them run all their defenders out of position.
You probably were playing more aggressively than usual due to having more defenders and charging at the opponent with your CBs. If you defend with your midfielders it's almost impossible to penetrate 5atb formations.

I wake up at 3 most mornings m8

I think I've seen basically this same team posted with the same question at least once per thread for the last month. Is it a meme?

>epl
>cheap
You could get Musa at ST but if you want a great team on a small budget you're better off getting players from another league.

Its not a meme, he's just a retard gagging for (you)'s.

5atb and 3atb are the harder formations to play. You need to know what you are doing and have some experience otherwise your wings will get destroyed by paceynignogs, which alot of FUT players use. You are right though, most people dont know what they are doing and move all their players out of position and get countered on.

need a cheap leliga striker to partner Bakambu. Who's the best?

Was using this team and was my first time using a 5atb.

Had no idea where my CMs were and defenders were all over the place.

Griezman

I need to try out 352 this year. I score a lot of goals with crosses but I'm having too much success with 41212 to switch.

how come marchisio has increased in price so much?

>3 strikers at CM
>wingbacks with awful defending
Is this b8 or are you seriously surprised that it didn't work? And how could you make a Nigerian team without Taiwo?

no idea, I think most players did. I just sold my Seria A team yesterday so kicking my self a bit.

SBC, you'll find out @6

>americuck

Pereyra and Dembele are great for CM. Both tall, strong and boss it for me desu. Skip Vardy, rashford with Hunter is the same, if not better desu

France and Italian squad SBC incoming I hear. Do to with the friendly they have next week, also apparently there is going to be a special Buffon card to commemorate a milestone of appearences

not surprised at all...I had all the players in a club so I just threw something together to try out the formation really

and yes Taiwo is a FIFA legend glad hes back in this year

No one is going to dump a 60k midfielder into a SBC.
>tfw no fifa 12 Taiwo to launch 40-yard blooters with

Ben Yedder, averages 1 goal a game for me and 0.5 assists

He's part of the requirements, same as pirlo

The reward better be good then.

I had pererya last year. Seems like ge got down graded hard this year.

I used seria a and la liga in the past 2 fifas so i wanted to change it up. I dont like german league players so thats out of the question.