Why do they refer to her as 'immune' when she's actually infected and has the fungi in her brain. She's a carrier

Why do they refer to her as 'immune' when she's actually infected and has the fungi in her brain. She's a carrier.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zknggn.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking greatest game ever

because she doesn't turn into a zombie dipshit

I thought it was way too easy even on the hardest difficulty

That doesn't make her immune, faggot. A carrier carries the virus but doesn't show any symptoms.

she is immune because the infection dosent effect her and turn her into a zombie, thats what immune means, that you have it but it wont affect you.

>Because in a world where there's been no structural education system for 21 years the word "Carrier" would just confuse people.

Also is the infection sexually transmittable? and if so how come Joel doesn't get it in all those weird ass Webms I see on here?

grounded made the game way better. I would beat it and start again. The combat and story line was perfect. 2nd one comes out in a year I think

Wrong. Immune means she doesn't have and her body completely eliminates it the virus/fungi as it enters. Carrier means she has it but doesn't show any symptoms whatsoever.

What's grounded?

Noun: immune carrier - (medicine) a person (or animal) who has some pathogen to which he is immune but who can pass it on to others

hardest difficulty

Carrier would also mean she can infect (pass it onto) others.

Fuckin virologist ovah here.

You don't understand what immune means.

If she can't infect anyone and she has no symptoms, then she's immune. Whether the pathogen is in her or on her is irrelevant.

It's implied that she can transmit the pathogen, therefore she's a carrier.

It's a video game. Get over it

/thread

Video games are not required to make sense.

Get over it? She's infected. She can't get over it. There's no cure.

FUCK YOU

have you even played this jame?

What's with all the dubs in this thread?

Never implied.
Immune means the pathogen is NOT in your system, your body produced antibodies and killed it, but the antibodies remain.
A carrier is someone who is carrying the pathogen. Everyone infected is a carrier. Carriers have no immunity, it's usually used to describe someone who isn't showing symptoms YET, thus unknowingly spreading the pathogen.
Also, in this game the "pathogen" is a fungus, so NONE of this terminology applies.

Immune only means that you dont have the symptomes, you idiot. A carrier can be either sick or immune.

There is no virus you can completely and 100% eradicate. Some lay dormant in your cells, or sometimes gets to be embedded in your dna. Immunity basically implies that you have all the necessary devices for your body to eradicate the infection rather quickly, thus preventing any symptoms.

I mean, we got dubs who are arguing with each other. How can you tell who's right?

I always thought that the fungus was a mutation that never presented any symptoms

That's not how immunity works. Please try to learn something.

by immune it probably means she has an immune response, which means that she has produced antibodies that make her resilient to infection. Having an antibody response to a disease that you have fought off or been immunized against (i.e. vaccine) doesn't mean that you have an active infection, but that you are able to successfully fight that infection off.

It's harder than survivor mode but you also have no listen mode or HUD. It's only on the remastered version of the game.

you know you want Ellie on your dick

It is certainly implied that she can infect others when she bites David and then tells him she's infected. One could argue she does this simply as a scare tactic to get out of a bad situation, but I'd still say it counts as an implication.

It's a simplified, but accurate description of immunity.
Also, fungus. None of this matters.
Look up "suspension of disbelief".
Then, google tips to cope with your crippling autism. Godspeed user.

You consider an uneducated girl who's never met anyone educated in medicine yelling some shit she is clueless about at a rapist mid attack an implication? Well, have fun with that.

It is if you consider she could have infected someone before. Stop talking out of your ass. It's a video game anyway so the creators can literally change the rules anytime they want. Also, you don't know what the word implication means.

This is now a Get thread

Does anybody else love the scar on her face?

um alright.. sauce/more pls?

It's a very nice scar, user.

>shit gameplay
>decent characters
>scripted events
>terrible weapons and upgrade design
>terrible crafting system
>hot lesbian loli
>excellent execution of cliche tropes
7/10 game at best

bump

my.mixtape.moe/zknggn.mp4

What is the game?

My hero

You do realize that the game is based in a post apocalyptic setting right?
You know that the population in this setting probably isn't concerned with this semantics of whether she is "immune" or a "carrier," right?

Because she won't turn into a zombie (whatever they're called, haven't played it since it came out) when she's bitten.

Are there any more things like this? Doesn't have to be The Last of Us

>my.mixtape.moe/zknggn.mp4

>Dear diary, today user delivered.

not op but
xnxx com/video-e9dqq92/sarah_and_clementinec_full