People call baseball boring when the NBA finals are going to be GSW vs. cavs for a third straight year

>people call baseball boring when the NBA finals are going to be GSW vs. cavs for a third straight year

This is what stopping nba from becoming the best sport in America, nfl and mlb have much more parity

The sport being played is less important than the teams playing it?

basketball has the fewest players per team, so one or two superstars have much more impact in that sport
it's why lebron has made the finals 6 years in a row or whatever, that shit could never happen in any other sport

>Not Spurs vs Cavs

didn't derek jeter make the world series like 6 times in 8 years

this semen demon is correct, sports are boring when it's the same two teams every season. Especially if your a fan of a team in the Eastern Conference. Season is over before it even begins because Lebron plays in it. At least the Western Conference could pose a challenge.

Having different colored paints doesn't make watching it dry more exciting

1996, 1998-2001
those yankees were one of the greatest teams of all time, but i take your point

This is the worst analogy I've ever seen on Sup Forums

>late 90s/early 2000s Yankees doe
>amazing what unlimited resources can buy
>pic related

bout time Cleveland had some glory.
FUCK

This famalam. Kawai will lead us into glory in this new post Duncan age

love me some nailbiters in sports but nothing tops OT hockey. Last 2 innings of Baseball during an elimination game comes really close though

best anime

>Sup Forums

Get out, get out and never come back

miss da twin towers
when I was a kid, I had no good team of my own, and those Spurs were a beautiful thing to watch.

would say
>muh Fußball
but I actually have to give you this one, hockey moves lightning fast
>but imo, there should be at least one full OT period, the first one being sudden death is bullshit
>same goes even more so for handegg

>watching ape hoop

You think that's bad. Try watching football (soccer) where there are no drafts, or salary caps, so whoever has the most money, gets the best players and dominates.

For most of the main leagues in Europe, the same 3 or 4 teams have probably 90% of the titles over the past 15-20 years.

You get the odd fairy tale like Leicester in the EPL last season, but they are very very few and far between. Soccer really fucking sucks if you're a fan of a mid-table team and know you just don't have the money to sign good players, and if you get a hold of a fantastic player from youth, the big teams will snap him up for stupid sums of money the following season.

>Baseball legend
>Old & Fat even in his prime years
Only in Baseball

i would GLADLY watch the same two amazing teams play in the nba finals every year over 7 games of:

>ground out
>pop fly
>ground out
>ground out
>pop fly
>strikeout
>ground out
>pop fly

for 4 hours per game.

>Being so good at a sport that you don't have to get in shape to play it
If somebody in The Euros could bloot the ball in the net, past a world-class keeper, from mid-pitch, with ease, would you care that he was chubby?

interesting how basketball fans always seem to have an aversion to defensive sports.

maybe he was so good cause he played with two bats

>fat
Nope. That's not my point.
My point is baseball game is kinda lazy unlike NBA which have high pace counter & attack (so, all the NBA stars have /fit/ muscular body).

I literally fell asleep during the field covering break.
Didn't wake up until replay of everyone rushing the field.

Just stop having the finals be a series already so this could have been done a week ago with the same result.

>it's the parity meme

NFL= 11 champions since 2000
NHL= 10 champions since 2000
NBA= 9 champions since 2000
MLB= 11 champions since 2000

barely any difference

Delete this you FUCKING nigger

Teeth girl