Action Bronson user is here

Action Bronson user is here

Doing fine and you sir spnge

Should I know you already? I dig AB but I just don't understand whats happening.

Also, how long did it take you to grow that beard?

people called me Action Bronson it kinda stuck i wanted it to be a faces but someone beat me to it

Not long actual time frame maybe about 3 to 4 months

>maybe about 3 to 4 months
How old are you? My facial hair grows in much the same way only much much slower. my shit is like maybe a third the size of yours and it took me like probably7-8 months. Any tips?
>I want a fucking big awesome beard, this is bullshit.

so what's up with that eye, brother

damn these are some pleasing digits

Are you on any other threads right now on Sup Forums?

hey nigger

Sup Nigger

look up DJ Rerum, he looks like you lol

25 and no tips really its just based on your genes i got alot of viking like blood in me so im thinking it might be that

a very long story

yo nigger

>a very long story
let's burn one and hear that long ass story

>25 and no tips really its just based on your genes i got alot of viking like blood in me so im thinking it might be that
FT FY

>a very long story

Well tell us the story bud. shorten it up. Don't be a dick.

WutItDooMyNigger?

S̵͘͏̡͠T̵̛Ó̡̡͘R̷͢͏Y͜ ͏̶T͘Į̡̛̕M̀̀É̴͢

i was born with 8 limphomanginoma tumors in my eye well 3 of them were around my optic nerve. The didnt show up till 4th grade. I went in for surgery and they took out 5 of them and the 3 went dormant so it kinda stayed normal looking till i turned 20 and it started to look like the pic, then kaiser permente(assholes) waited till i was 21 to do the surgery and when they did it they had to remove everything

aye

>Kaiser Permanente
these fucking faggots, i'm so sorry. honestly, i've always wanted to gouge out my right eye. it's never felt like mine. when i was a kid i kept it closed under a squint so much it has a terrible astigmatism now lol

im so used to there being no eye idk why they made me a 10 grand Silicone eye i dont even use

holy shit, what's it look like?

omfg that's awesome. is it uncomfortable? tbh, one eye/shaved head/big beard is a good look for you anyway

i think so to and no its just the glue they gave me just doesnt work if you sweat alot XD

lol glue? that's a really low tech solution for a fucking 10k piece of medical equipment

Bro get a life, sort yourself out. Get out of Sup Forums.

its like some special skin glue but due to my face sweating alot it comes off XD and i hate how it looks i thought no eye looked way better

Can I get a quick rundown on Kaiser Permanente

You actually do kinda look like him. How badly do you wish you were as cool as he is though?

>t. faggot on Sup Forums

Kaiser is a Hospital that are so stupid they will do anything to avoid Legal problems, hence they waited till i was 21 to do my eye surgery so they can avoid a lawsuit if something went wrong

Kaiser Permanente (/ˈkaɪzər pɜːrməˈnɛnteɪ/ – (KP)) is an integrated managed care consortium, based in Oakland, California, United States, founded in 1945 by industrialist Henry J. Kaiser and physician Sidney Garfield. Kaiser Permanente is made up of three distinct but interdependent groups of entities: the Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. (KFHP) and its regional operating subsidiaries; Kaiser Foundation Hospitals; and the regional Permanente Medical Groups. As of 2014, Kaiser Permanente operates in eight states and the District of Columbia, and is the largest managed care organization in the United States.

As of December 31, 2015, Kaiser Permanente had 10.2 million health plan members, 186,497 employees, 18,652 physicians, 51,010 nurses, 38 medical centers, and 622 medical offices.[1] As of December 31, 2015, the non-profit Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Kaiser Foundation Hospitals entities reported a combined $1.9 billion in net income on $60.7 billion in operating revenues.[1] Each Permanente Medical Group operates as a separate for-profit partnership or professional corporation in its individual territory, and while none publicly reports its financial results, each is primarily funded by reimbursements from its respective regional Kaiser Foundation Health Plan entity. KFHP is one of the largest not for profit organizations in the United States.

KP's quality of care has been highly rated and attributed to a strong emphasis on preventive care, its doctors being salaried rather than paid per service, and an attempt to minimize the time patients spend in high-cost hospitals by carefully planning their stay. However, Kaiser has had disputes with its employees' unions, faced civil and criminal charges for patient dumping, faced action by regulators over the quality of care it provided, especially to patients with mental health issues, and has faced criticism from activists and action from regulators over the size of its cash reserves.

woops didnt write. i dont care if i was as cool as him its just a nickname Sup Forums gave me so i am him

The one to me... Wut

Ah okay. He's pretty fucking cool tho

Apparently I've been too far away from Sup Forums recently. Haven't been here since the beginning of the snappening and went to Sup Forums since the election. So what the fuck is new these days? Keep an old fag up to date. Never trusted Milo, pewdiepie did nothing wrong, 1488 all over hwndu.

Nothing. It's the same shit as it was then. It's a fucking shithole

I'm seeing a lack of gore/rekt threads. Are we going soft?

Hiro Mods show no mercy. Even Sup Forums is lost.

Na they're still around. Rekt threads are but the gore threads have kinda dissipated. How long have you been on this God forsaken site? Going on 10 years here

I don't count the years any more. I went from being Sup Forums,/fit/,Sup Forums,Sup Forums since 2009 I believe. If hwndu comes to the Diegos of CA I'll drive that shit to new tiers.

He wanted a fucking >Quick Rundown

Queer.

Can we see it?

see what

your dick

why thou

Because this is Sup Forums nd it's full of raging homosexuality

Ive seen you in threads on here before Op

Sorry no dick pic for you

yep been on alot of face rating threads

op NEW TIME STAMP

Yeah ive talked to you before you are a cool guy

Kek i don't want one... I was just giving you an answer to that other faggots request

>Action Brons-user

FTFY

new timestamp i just did one XD

well nice to meet you again

well im sorry XD
thank you

> Can we see it?
OP, show us your eye socket.

that i can do

Show us a picture of something that is destroying you.

Holy shit!
OP DELIVERED!!

would you be more detailed on that request