My parents found a notebook in which I discussed suicide and self harm. Music for this feel?

My parents found a notebook in which I discussed suicide and self harm. Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YEpBmsF2Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=mrUoK_TvVa8
youtube.com/watch?v=6oWxfAvJKhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-YEpBmsF2Eo

Any of that shit made for 14 year old emo girls. My Chemical Romance and the like.

That's happened to me before. I listened to Pet Sounds a lot around that time

That's why you burn them after writing them. The writing process itself is cathartic, and after that there is no need to save it. You'll just end up cringing or having someone else discover it.

you must be 18 to post here

This. Every journal I tried to keep ended with me rereading it and tearing it to shreds.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrUoK_TvVa8

hang in there bro, middle school is rough

It doubles as a planner and page-ripping makes me cringe. I guess it doesn't matter now anyway.

Thank you.

fucking amazing tune.
depressing as fuck, also.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oWxfAvJKhE

I could use some of this shit too. Killing myself soon. Need some music for my last moments.

have you never listened to slowcore before

waste of time. you'll probably just end up maiming yourself. listen the beach boys or something

Don't do it, user :(
Hang in there :(
Someone loves you and will be really hurt if you do it

DEAR MOTHER DEAR FATHER!
WHAT IS THIS HELL YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH??
IM A MIDDLE SCHOOLER AND YOU TOOK THE COMPUTER!
I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY SOME GAMES!
BUT DAMN YOU FOR NOT GIVING ME MY CHANCE!

Edge off kiddo

Tried twice before. Ended up in a psych ward each time. I've stopped caring.

No, I have. I wasn't saying it as a bad thing, I love sad music. I just wanted to point it out.

maybe seek some help amigo. i've seen a lot of folks fail and cripple themselves.

Way too noisy, sorry.

I think 5 Leaves Left is going to be better; more lyrically driven.

i said that because of your over excited reaction. i would have rec'd you entry level stuff if you hadn't

livestream it

Oh, I get it. I have heard some, but would still greatly appreciate your reccs, as I haven't heard much in the genre.
I like that song and the album Down colorful hill, by Red house Painters.

>I've stopped caring.

yeah yeah, whatever.
you wanna kill yourself? do it, stop making a victim out of yourself on an image board and get something done for once.

Just gonna drop it down because it has to do with this thing.
The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails
The Fragile - Nine Inch Nails
>and now for something completely different
St. Anger - Metallica

Have you heard Codeine? Both of their albums are great. You'll probably like Frigid Star more on first listen, but White Birch more later. Also check out Low's debut.

aight homie. After I get the drugs.

feel it

This, it's what I was listening to when they figured out the same thing for me ten years ago

And this, I kept all my writings for years but ending up shredding them all as an adult, it was a cathartic process in itself

Is it wrong that I've started seeing a therapist just so I can get prescribed antidepressants to overdose on? I'm afraid with other drugs I have access to I'll just end up with liver/kidney damage.

I've never really considered overdosing on antidepressants. They seem too safe nowadays.

I know them by name. Thanks, will check out.