Admit it, you don't listen to 1/10 the music he (right) does

Admit it, you don't listen to 1/10 the music he (right) does

other way around, pleb

he doesnt listen to very much music though. hes very normie. listen to him drool over sam hyde, hes a beta. i listen to more music than him and have better taste

No, I actually make music. Which is more impressive.

You listen to all this music and you don't even get paid for it, he listens to a shit ton of music and gets a lot of money for it.

You're the loser here lmaooo, seriously what's the point of spending more time on listening to music then the internets busiest music nerd if you aren't even going to profit.

I definitely don't listen to anywhere near the amount he does, I get too fixated on certain albums and autiscally play them over and over

He made more money off of making a shitty parody album, and reviewing said parody album, then you have in your entire music career, he is clearly more impressive.

getting paid to listen to music sounds like a shit job and would get boring very fast

depends on the quality of your music

>Getting paid to do what you love sounds boring
ooookay.

he gets paid to review certain music it wouldnt be as liberating as you think. hes square as fuck

>making money is impressive
>not the actual musicianship
So wrong. Why the fuck are you even on this board? Get out, you normie retard.

he reviews a lot of different genres though, and yes he's under pressure to review the majority of what his subscribers want but he still goes to music concerts and festivals on a regular basis and does collaborative podcasts with smaller channels and online personalities that aren't tied to the revenue machine of his youtube channel so listening to and discussing music is obviously his passion

His album is probably better musically as well.

He gets paid for every video he makes, he can review literally anything and make money.

No, it would be more impressive no matter what. Music, unlike reviews of music, has the capacity to move people and to make people feel. Has anyone ever been MOVED by one of Fantano's half-assed reviews? Has anyone ever CRIED listening to him babble on and on about why he liked or didn't like an album, interrupted only by constant, obnoxious jump cuts? No.

>probably
Conjecture. Also wrong.

Any notable reviews from this man lately?

>Any notable reviews from this man
no

yes and does your music have the ability to move people and make them feel in a profound way?

Fantano is more valuable than some shitty bandcamp album for the most part because he can expose beautiful music to the 900k or so subscribers he has and elucidate why it is beautiful to him which will help reveal the beauty of the music and encourage others to listen.

I don't agree with Fantano all the time but he's not a bad source to discover music if nothing else. Also he has created music too, a meme album, lol, which is probably more entertaining than anything you've ever released to the public.

>yes and does your music have the ability to move people and make them feel in a profound way?
Yes, and everyone's does
>because he can expose beautiful music to the 900k or so subscribers he has
Yes, and that is somewhat valuable but it really isn't anything at all. If Fantano didn't exist you could just use the Internet, RYM, Sup Forums, many many other resources to do the exact same thing. He is replaceable and offers nothing unique to the world. A literal algorithm can and does offer what he offers.
>which is probably more entertaining than anything you've ever released to the public.
This is conjecture and also wrong

Prove it

i'm asking you if YOUR music has ever moved people and made them feel in a profound way, not if music in general can do that. what is reading comprehension?

but Fantano is a real presence on youtube for people who may not other go to rym and Sup Forums...and his opinions and thoughts are more articulate and in depth than the other rym reviewer and obviously the shitty people here in Sup Forums

it's definitely conjecture to put you down lol but you didn't even rebuttal my point that he makes music too which is the more important piece of that sentence

that's why i said "depends on the quality of your music" when i first replied to you, you braindead mongoloid

That's arrogant and stupid

>jobs that can be tedious can never be rewarding

Want to know how I know you haven't made much of yourself user? I'm betting underage, uni fag at best.

gud1

>"He's basically saying that all the poor treatment of minorities in America is due to them not living righteously enough. I disagree with this on a very personal level in every way, but it didn't affect my score"
>Proceeds to take everything at face value despite bending over backward to understand TPAB
>Calls people conspiracy theorists on Twitter for questioning the meaning of the blind woman or listening to the album backward

He got bootyblasted and couldn't admit it

this to the max

This. He didn't even give Playboi carti a serious review

I don't, but he also listens to so much music that sometimes his thoughts on albums can get sort of shallow when it comes time to post reviews

Well, prove him wrong then. If you make such great music just post it so we can enjoy your genius. Unless you're talking out your ass/your music is actually shit, then that's kinda pathetic.

What does listening to it backwards do? What blind woman?

this

he really like Impossible Nothing's Phenomenomicon but nothing too memey

The theory, which I personally disagree with, is that listening to it chronologically tells a story of him finding God and becoming a better person, and listening backwards tells a story of his dad dying when he was young and him deteriorating into a bad person, ultimately dying by the hand of the blind woman

The blind woman in the first song has been interpreted as Lady Justice with her scale and sword, or as a metaphor for a Greek God or something. Personally I think it's a metaphor for him losing his life as he knows it after becoming a super star, which makes sense being tied into the Fox news segment.

The point is Kendrick deliberately made the symbolism vague so people interpreted it how they wanted, and Melon is shutting down every theory without offering his own because he doesn't want to actually analyze it because he decided he didn't like the album after being offended. Kendrick even refused to explain the blind woman in an interview with Zane Lowe because he didn't know how to explain it without giving it away. Sorry for the lengthy explanation

>unironically rating Lil Boat higher than DAMN or MBDTF

Textbook hipster contrarian.

I feel you, user

>He gets paid to review memes

>(right)
What did he mean by this?

>i'm asking you if YOUR music has ever moved people and made them feel in a profound way, not if music in general can do that. what is reading comprehension?
My point is that music in general CAN do that, whereas music reviews CANNOT. Music "quality" is subjective, music in general is what moves people, makes people feel, makes people think, is redemptive, is important, and what will be remembered, not shitty music reviews. Also yes, my music has moved people.
Fantano does not make music. He made an album that was a joke, and he used to be a bassist but he stopped doing that so he could be a hack music critic just like all music critics who aren't musicians are hacks.

america online's time-managing music geek

>listening to music

Sorry I don't browse Reddit but why am I supposed to care about him (right)?

>expose beautiful music

And then reduce it to a number so dummies never feel the need to listen to it.