Truth thread

Truth thread

Is this a hoax or really some sick shit from the deep web?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6VMRAGxjOoA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn70cqpW3Y0
youtube.com/user/RayRayVision/videos
flickr.com/photos/rayrayworld/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both?

Just Japan, being Japan.

Actual story is that the two suits were part of an art project that were stolen outside of a venue.

The video surfaced years later and the creator was inviewed and shocked.

No clue who is behind it

Here's the story:
Those costumes are part of some comedy type show that I can't remember the name of and probably no one here knows. They got stolen. The guy who runs the show got sent this shit and posted it on facebook or something among his friends. This actually came from the surface web

Sauce?

Some guys stole those costumes from a festival.... And they used it to make that video and other similar videos! There's one where they're forcing a girl masturbate a dog while one of them is cutting her hair! The videos are real I've only seen two of them that one of the guy eating something and the girl making the dog cum while she's getting bald but for what I've read there are 5 videos theyve done and yes they're real.. It's a fetish and people buy that.. That's why they kidnap people and force them to do weird shit

Does fuckbook.com actually work?

oshit someone posted the shorter and more correct version while i was typing that out, time to sudoku

No it doesnt, you'll get lots of messages but they're fake! They will sound like real people until they ask you to go and watch them on a website but its free. You only need to put your bank details to prove your age! Lol yeah right xD

I watched that back in the day on tor, anyone have the full video?

For anyone new enough to not to have seen this before:
youtube.com/watch?v=6VMRAGxjOoA

The original customes were from Ray Ray Tv on YT I think

I saw the one with the dog on tor... It was on a website similar to this one

Torture Soup.avi?

I watched in on a dedicated tor onion site.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn70cqpW3Y0

oh come on, it's art that was reclaimed on the dw kinda like I Feel Fantastic.

Aw, they're actually pretty cute.
youtube.com/user/RayRayVision/videos

What type of soup is it?

Cum soup

Yum

ScareTheatre did a really good video on it but got taken down for some reason (Really good channel btw) Reignbot also did one too i think. They are (were) both really well explained. They are both good channels though. You should check them out

Anyone here do props? If so, make me one of this suits, please.
flickr.com/photos/rayrayworld/

the creepy part was that the actors in the video moved precisely the way the character was intended to, mannerisms and all. This was said to be something that would take a long time to learn, which was concerning to the creator, as this implied an organized, intentional targeting of the costumes.

email me to find out
[email protected]