Why is the world so cruel and evil Sup Forums?

Why is the world so cruel and evil Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk&t=303s&index=1&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RtR4FbJuuid9DRApNarPp0L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you touch yourself at night

cuz u being white and shieet

because it's easier to be bad or to do evil than it is to be good and do what is right.

"life is fair, because it is unfair to everybody"

It is not cruel.
It is not evil.
It is not kind.
It is not good.

It is.

That's it. The world is the way it is. If you don't like it... change it or check out of it. Those are your two options. I suggest the former.

cause ur a sensitive little bitch.

thats not true at all kek

Serpent Seed

Because we're animals pretending to be something more.

Hard and fast rules of physics my dude.

Life is hard because everything around us is deadly and inhospitable, and life is soft and weak by comparison. Also, we're in constant competition with every other species and human being for a limited supply of physical space and resources.

The world isn't cruel and evil, you are too soft.

Grow some balls and man the fuck up.

because you have not killed yourself yet

Ultimately, it's because of agrarianism. The bicameralism hypothesis holds that modern consciousness is only about 4000 years old, and arose out of a need to be able to differentiate between members of the tribe for the purpose of specialization, which was never needed as hunter-gatherers. This atomization through the creation of the illusion of Self meant it was now possible to be selfish -- that is, to hurt others for one's own benefit. This would have been pointless before the concept of personal identity since property did not exist so there was nothing to gain, and hurting a member of your own tribe was tantamount to self-harm.

Because despite the fact that every sane citizen in the world would prefer everyone to just get along with each other, we constantly select leaders pushing us back to gather resources that could be easily distrusted among each other if we decided to share.

Unfortunately, for centuries, man has valued money over life.

It's going to be the end of our civilization and we have no control over it.

Know your fucking place and die like scum just like the rest of us

because were aapartr of it.

the world is cruel so that when you find the beautiful gems that light your path out of the darkness, it's so much sweeter.

Because Jews still exist

The world is not cruel or evil. It is just indifferent.

We are like ships on the ocean and the world is the wind. Sometimes it blows, sometimes it doesn't. It cares not for our mission or our destination or our journey. But, it's there, and harnessing it and learning how to anticipate its ways and control its power is our only choice.

lol where are you living?

I'd expand to non-whites.

The world is shit because non-whites still exist.

Clean skin asians are fine too, but kill all the brown ones.

Its only what you perceive it to be really. I'm not gonna say its all about the silver lining, I'm not gonna say you should always just move on and I'm not gonna say that you should just man up. But what I will say is this. Heh, if the world ends however that may be you can make whatever you want out of it.

That was actually real insightful user
Honestly cheered me up a little.
Thanks.

asking Sup Forums anything is fucking suicide

This is the answer I was looking for

Yeah I agree.
The world would be significantly better without non-whites but we still need a race to exploit for our gain. The Jews pose the greatest threat to our global dominance.

Hate pushes us back.Instead of realizing the real issue which is classism and poverty, you choose to hate skin and hair difference.

We should just kill off the ignorant ones. You're not helping anyone.

This is coming from a straight white man, before you try to claim I'm some tumblr bitch.

>We should just kill off the ignorant ones
I'm not saying your wrong but you do sound fuccing stupid.

He's a communist, don't talk to him or he'll make you dumber. That thing is contagious.

The point was missed.

Bad commie, bad.

Your not helping either. Why can't we all just have a good time?
Well then what is the point u specky cunt?

Because that's what humans have made it

>Why can't we all just have a good time?
Why don't you jump off a bridge?

Go preach this communism disease somewhere else.

I despise communism. You don't have to love communism to love having a good time wanker.

The demiurge. This artificial world is a factory farm of misery the fake creator of this illusionary world uses to sustain itself.

>2017
>Being this serious on a Taiwanese Origami forum

check'd

Also, what exactly makes you think you're the kind of person who can provide a "good time"? As far as I'm concerned you're just self-important piece of shit trying to play the level minded faggot, just because you really believe you're that interesting.

Wake up, sweetie. Wake up.

quad speaks the truth

>2016+1
>believes anyone is being serious on a taiwanese origami forum

I think he was trying to say that we should just kill off people who think that racial genocid- cleansing is a solution.

This. Farming fucked it all up

my nigga

>to hate skin and hair difference.

I hate niggers because they make every neighborhood they touch into shit, kill everything, then complain about how they aren't treated equally despite them not being equal ever.

Egalitarianism is a lie
Democracy is a lie
Multiculturalism is a lie

Its not a convenient truth, its just the truth. Anyone ignorant of the facts will grow old and see the world around them crumble.

I genuinely don't know if you're retarded or if i fell for simple bait.

You do realize you're justifying yourself to a communist, right?

You do realize they don't speak your language, right? These ideologically broken people are absolutely INSANE. They would probably create one single nation for the entire world, if they had the chance. These people are just ideological zombies. Don't make the mistake of ever taking a communist seriously, or THEY will drive you insane, especially if you are poor and ignorant.

You fail to realize that "niggers" are associated with poverty and the reason all these statistics are true is the same reason poor people kill and do dumb shit.

Because they are poor and uneducated. And because their parents are poor and uneducated. And so on and so forth.

Just like "white trash". The poor and uneducated raising the poor and uneducated.

There's a plethora of black striving neighborhoods that aren't constantly struck with crime.. the same way there's a plethora of white striving neighborhoods that aren't constantly struck with crime.

Hate can blind.

you are retarded

What is this the fucking 70's with this communist bullshit? What does a government system have to do with understanding that a race isn't and will never be a sub species of human.

>Because they are poor and uneducated

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-poverty-and-crime/

Crime creates poverty, not the other way around. Otherwise west virginia would have the same crime rates as detroit and cleveland.

Pro tip: It doesn't.

>Communism
>anti-egalitarian
>anti-democracy

Wew lad

I have a very small penis

>what exactly makes you think you're the kind of person who can provide a "good time"?
By having friends and doing random fun shit with them?
>As far as I'm concerned you're just self-important piece of shit trying to play the level minded faggot, just because you really believe you're that interesting.
Yeah and as far as I'm concerned your a dragon dick diddler who gets triggered by other people having fun and enjoying each other.
>Wake up, sweetie. Wake up.
Only after you give me my morning blowjob ya cunt.

Its only trips bruv

Nice dubs. So we gotta kill off the guy who wants to kill others?

Well, then let's kill all niggers so they'll stop diverting resources from the poorest whites, since crime rates are DIRECTLY influenced by their race, not unemployment nor poverty, contrary to your belief.

Thats not a quad

>Crime creates poverty, not the other way around.

You've never taken a sociology class in your life and don't know the history of America... at all.

Please separate yourself from society.

Well yea man, I think it's pretty fucking obvious that if majority of black and Hispanic people ARE poor and unemployed.. they would do crimes..

This.. didn't further the conversation at all. What in the actual fuck? You just stated an obvious statement.

Most minorities are poor and unemployed.

Poor and unemployed people commit crimes.

Minorities commit crimes.

Thanks captain fucking obvious.

>be psychefag

Topkek modern sociology is about as much of a meme as criminology was back in the 1800's. Appeals to authority are logical fallacies btw.

Race predicts criminal activity far better via the differences in IQ and overall variation in the MAO-A gene. If you want to read that link then go ahead but so far it doesn't seem like you're smart enough to read it

>inb4 you feel insulted

Nothing wrong with being stupid - like the niggers mostly are - but that doesn't mean you aren't still stupid.

>history of America

We were better of under segregation. Africa was better of under apartheid.

>a race isn't and will never be a sub species of human.
The ability to interbreed is the only thing supporting this flawed argument.

Negroids are not the same species as Sapiens, whether you like the idea or not.

>Well yea man, I think it's pretty fucking obvious that if majority of black and Hispanic people ARE poor and unemployed.. they would do crimes..

You didn't read that graph, did you?

life never changes, it'll probably always be shit. But you can change your perception of it. Try and cheer up OP, life isn't as bad when you pretend it isn't

>whites are sapiens

Whites have the greatest % of neanderthal DNA than any other race. Which isn't a bad thing desu but its true.

Life feeds on life feeds on life
With that rule alone what more do expect from it?

Take a look at that graph again, and pay closer attention to the parts where it says:

>Violent crime rate and percentage of population unemployed
and
>Violent crime rate and percentage of population in poverty.

Then look at the last one that says:
>Violent crime rate and percentage of population black and hispanic.

I don't know why i bother arguing with people on the internet who are too blind and dumb to realize people are people and thinking a races = subspecies.

We don't live in a fantasy world. The way people develop into who they are is due to their childhood and how they were raised.

It's clear that you guys are just following in your predecessors footsteps.

Interestingly enough from this conversation I realized that actual knowledge and facts do no matter to some people and that an opinion and beliefs can outweigh the truth if someone believes hard enough.

This could apply to me as well as you. But what I'm trying to say is that this argument will go nowhere due to our extreme disbeliefs and there is no point in arguing.

African people actually have the least amount of neanderthal blood than anyone else.

>Interestingly enough from this conversation I realized that actual knowledge and facts

You couldn't even read that graph and haven't provided any logos thus far. Why do i bother posting facts when you bother thinking about them?

Seriously, you think i believe in these stats a priori? I used to be like you until i decided to study it.

Also based on your blatant appeals to nothing but pathos I'd imagine you're a women, not that it matters, but just to let you know - feelings aren't facts and feelings don't matter.

>The way people develop into who they are is due to their childhood and how they were raised.

This concept is called "environmental determinism" and its mostly been debunked after studies of mono zygotic twins seperated from birth, plus you can read the minnesota trans racial adoption studies any time you want. This is actually a major problem with professors today - sociologists don't know what they are talking about and have no stats to back up their claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk&t=303s&index=1&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RtR4FbJuuid9DRApNarPp0L

does this mean the white family incomes are too low?

What the fuck is wrong with people
>Bi polar retard's girfriend flirts with me from abroad
>I recognize her, she stops contacting me
>I go away for a business trip
>Retard teams up with my ex
>Together they use their retard powers to spread lies about me to common "friends"
> I come back litteraly everybody is acting dodgy towards me
>One guy mans up and tells me about the whole situation
Saying he can't believe how much of a lier I am
>Mfw these retard didn't even bother contacting me to ask me about what these two are saying
>Mfw I have to reevaluate my friendships because surounded by gullible assholes
>Mfw more then 30 I know are now labbeling me for something I had no chance to defend myself against.

Fuck this gay earth

capitalism

>on Sup Forums

No?

Kul stor'eh brah

Who cares? Just cut off all contact with all of them. What the fuck are they going to do about it. What did they accuse you of anyway?

how else would balance this chart?

My ex litterally went around telling them we were never together, that I lied about our relationship that we were just good friends.

Making me look like a guy who goes around telling tall tales

Firstly, I'm a white guy

Furthermore, I've read all your graphs and it only states the obvious on how minorities are poorer. You're not giving me any new knowledge. But for someone to claim that the reason why that's the case is simply because their race genetically makes them incapable of achieving more is absolutely absurd.

But don't worry if you're right and there is eventually a racial cleansing because people don't want to realize people are people, i'll be the first to kill myself. I don't want to live in a world where people will end lives for aesthetics.

>sociologists don't know what they are talking about and have no stats to back up their claims

Is this a joke?

>Claims sociologists don't know what their talking about
>Posts a video about the findings of adoption sutides
>Fails to realize that if you actually studied people you're participating in sociology

wut.

And while i'm not disagreeing with the video entirely, why is genocide an option? Why is discrimination an option? Why instead of help we take the easy way out and kill and hate?

Notice how median income is the same for both the whites and blacks but the IQ is different?

There is an inherent lower IQ among blacks even corrected for median income. Thats affirmative action for ya, otherwise it would be roughly the same.

Although it would still be uneven.

And they honestly believe that? Fuck them. Just meet new people. Those botched just probably slept with the guys to get them to go along. Just stop talking to them.

>Interestingly enough from this conversation I realized that actual knowledge and facts do no matter to some people
You are the only one trying to deny the facts I presented here mate, you even stopped replying to them, as soon as I posted something factual, and way harder to contradict just by vomiting some ideological nonsense.

>and that an opinion and beliefs can outweigh the truth if someone believes hard enough.
You've undoubtedly proved that.

>this argument will go nowhere due to our extreme disbeliefs and there is no point in arguing.
I'm not asking you to believe me, I'm asking you to leave your ideology behind and to be objective of what is right in front of you.

Also, let me ask you one thing: Do you, by any chance, live in a 80%+ white neighborhood? People like you, seem to always live in extremely white areas, and for some reason I think your actual daily interaction with niggers is probably a lot less frequent, than you would like to admit, considering the positive light in which you speak of them.

>Firstly, I'm a white guy

I'm hispanic

>Is this a joke?

No, sociology is a literal joke. Hope you didn't invest your money in it.

>because their race genetically makes them incapable of achieving more is absolutely absurd.

Except its true. Blacks have never achieved much of anything in terms of civilization and invention.

>aesthetics

Race isn't just phenotypical traits

>Fails to realize that if you actually studied people you're participating in sociology

*mainstream* sociology is a joke. Guess you don't know what "implicit" means.

>why is genocide an option

Where did I imply genocide?

>discrimination

Evolution is evolution, and blacks were far better off when they had control over their own industries and were forced to conform to mainstream white society.

i guess what i was trying to say is that if you moved the white family far enough up the income scale on the chart the the difference becomes smaller,

but accurately i was just fishing ;)

Mixed. I've seen the highs and lows of everyone. Which is why I know we're all the same.

I've contemplated discussing my actual race in fear of not being taken seriously but at this point I don't care anymore and accept that I'm just wanted dead.

I've on my way to a bachelors in business and have taken multiple sociology, logic and psychology courses and can guarantee that what I've attempted to discuss today is fact. I'm not going to link you to bullshit YouTube videos or images when I've already done countless pages and essays off of actual books and credible sources.

But it really feels that that doesn't matter anymore and revealing my race only puts me at checkmate for possible "denial".

Still don't agree with you anyway. I just want to agree to disagree.

poverty.

>Which is why I know we're all the same.

Anecdotal evidence is not an argument. IQ occurs on a bell curve so there are some smart black people but there are mostly just dumb ones. Plus there is such a thins as regression to the men.

>I'm not going to link you to bullshit YouTube videos or images when I've already done countless pages and essays off of actual books and credible sources.
>head in the sand.jpg

I read this

Also ignoring evidence is not an argument.
Feelings are not an argument either.

ok thanks

>the difference becomes smaller,

Yeah, if there wasn't affirmative action they would be about equal. there would still be a disparity in amount though. Plus if you've read the Putnam studies then... you know... it wouldn't be beneficial for society.

>I don't want to live in a world where people will end lives for aesthetics.
Why exactly do you think niggers are so hated in the first place? Poverty, crimes, and behavior, are merely excuses for people to justify their hatred towards another group, that's just nature.

Fact is, whites don't like niggers around mainly because they look different. The more you try to force them to accept those who are not welcome, the more they'll despise them. If anything, this idea of "multiculturalism" only creates friction where none existed, pushing people to behave in ways they wouldn't otherwise. What you call "racism" is nothing more than people trying to keep their group safe from outsiders, and you'll have a real hard time, if you really want to demystify something that's wired so deep into the human brain.

Either you don't understand where this reaction comes from, or you really believe no one here knows what they are talking about, when they say they hate niggers.

>mainly because they look different

No i think it definitely has to do with crime and behavior topkek.

>Which is why I know we're all the same.
If you are coming from that premise, really there's no grounds in which we can work to get into an agreement.

People are NOT the same. There's really no point in arguing with someone so ideological as you are. Your ideology is deeply rooted into everything you say, it's almost like a disease you have that stops you from seeing clearly.

>I'm not going to link you to bullshit YouTube videos or images when I've already done countless pages and essays off of actual books and credible sources.
It's like you've been fed leftist theory, taking those leftist opinions as facts for years and got yourself convinced that this leftist way of explaining reality, somehow, is the objective truth.

That's why you will ignore anything anyone has to say, since your "credible sources" are just as ideologically corrupt as you are. This is why it's pointless to argue anything with someone like you. You really believe you already know the truth, because that's what your professors and your institution expects from you.

Going to university has made you dumber, friend, congratulations.

because women break hearts and men break women

Racist hiding behind false logic to sell your ideals. Good try, alt right fag fucker.

i have not read the Putnam studies and social benefits some times escape me but i do want to thank you for a surprisingly civil discussion for Sup Forums

with that i must go, income to earn tomorrow and all that

>Racist hiding behind false logic to sell your ideals. Good try, alt right fag fucker.
>Anti racists hiding behind false logic to sell your ideals. Good try, antifa fag fucker.

Ad hominem

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
"vicious ad hominem attacks"

user

For once in your life indulge another user on Sup Forums

I am going to answer any and all questions you have about life

And I mean any question you have

Do you want me to answer your original question or do you want to change it?

What should I answer first?

It's not a matter of "false logic", if anything the only person trying to sell an ideology here is you.

People have actual reasons to hate niggers, and dismissing their reasons not only makes you sound like a pretentious cunt, it makes people despise you even more than they normally would.

Understand that you don't gain people to your side just by calling them "ignorant" for rejecting what some university professor tries to sell as objective truth.

Try to see where the concerns of these people originate, try to understand why is it that you see one thing, but they see another, LISTEN to their points, instead of just shoving your version of reality down their throats, just because someone got you convinced that this is the CORRECT way to think.

People don't hate niggers without a reason, and even if they do, I can guarantee you, it's not some college faggot vomiting marxist propaganda that will stop them.