ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS!

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS!

no xd

I sit through ads you can skip on YouTube because I believe in content creators being compensated
Just kidding fuck them I block all ads

you are going to put the internet out of business!!

I used to do threesomes with my ex. Now I have an insatiable desire to be chucked and eat cum filled pussy

I fucked your sister OP.

they are pretty slutty, wouldnt doubt it.

i've had seizures several times after drinking lean but don't tell anyone because i don't want them to think i'm a junkie or something

>drinking lean
whats that? im old and drink whiskey

codeine, jolly ranchers and sprite or mtn dew basically, i did it at first for the mild buzz then stuff got weird

He meant he drinks cum

I have never had the slightest concern for anyone's well-being other than my own.
But I have a reputation for being a sweetheart because I've learned that feigning concern for those around you is the path of least resistance when navigating life.

I say none of this to sound like an edgefag, I just sincerely always wonder if everyone secretly feels as I do but have also found it easier to hide it and play along....

I committed the Whitechapel murders back in '88.

ahh ok

me too man!

I jerked off onto a bible, burned it and pissed on it to put out the fire.

I xray pictures of family members and fap

you're filling your expected social role according to other's expectations instead of your own moral code, and i find that abhorrent, but entirely true that it's easier to get along that way.

I've pissed on every girl I've had a serious relationship with

Everytime I tell them I'm curious and would like to try it for the first time

I do the same with footjobs

I've pissed on 6 girls lol

I tried to fonger my friends daughter in the back of my friends car.

me too

how

you can pick up second hand x-ray tubes on ebay for pretty cheap

I know who's controlling trump and why. Because of secret information i coincidentally was given.

shit, is this Moby?

>Be young me in hs few years ago
>teacher has hot readhead daughter
>10/10 & loose as hell
>knew where they lived cuz tutored neighbor afterschool
>would have done if she was interesed at all

I'm a communist

I'm feeling kind of bored tonight, I'm an astrologer & I've finished my charts for today, so I've just been watching TV & surfing on my phone.
My charts are about my incoming "gestating" delusions, I've got Asperger's, phantom pregnancies & schizophrenia. I consider my delusions to be my children.
I was printing off photos of them for my disability center's craft group and I felt the cashier was being a little too personal with me, flirting with me & even offering me money for "teaching" him astrology which I really DIDN'T feel comfortable doing.
I live off of a government cheque that goes to my Mom & stepdad, whom I live with, and if I make ANY extra money they can deduct this from that cheque.
Thing is, once some of the adolescent delusion are old enough to get married & reproduce I might have to get a computer system that produces charts automatically.
I know I'll need help with this in the future but with the gestation charts I feel uneasy working with a MAN on them as there's some REALLY PERSONAL info in them.
I've thought about reporting this guy to his boss as he shouldn't be giving me money in the first place, hopefully that's doing the right thing.

Michele

lucky

Thinking about fapping to my cousins nudes right now

send me your secrets
[email protected]

wow michele obama really is crazy

I'm a fascist.

are you a manhater?

I'm planning on killing myself.

I look people in the eye when I meet them. I have a great smile, laugh, energy and seem genuinely in touch with the world. But inside I'm totally shot. Spend a lot of time crying because I've never held a girl.

> I've got Asperger's, phantom pregnancies & schizophrenia

want to replace that phantom pregnancy with a real pregnancy bb?

Same fam.

I've had sex in front of my best friend and he just watched as i plowed his sister. I still feel weird about it. We're still good friends but Idk guys.

he's probably seen lots of guys plow his sister

I post this a Iot but I'm going to post it again. I started sIeeping in these, aImost every night, it's been interesting.

Livestream it and remember, horizontal for attention, vertical for results. Also if you're white take a few jews with you.

cool

bump

I've been hung up on my ex (now best friend) for 5 years.

i'm very transphobic

I'm a married guy but want to give a long sensual edging hand job to a guy with a big dick. I also think I'd be pretty good at it

I will get

I used to buy cigs for a 14 year old girl inexchange for blowjobs and anal sex. I'm currently 20.

>14
>no vaginal
lol loser

Why?

Why fuck her in the pussy when I can easily fuck her ass which my gf doesn't let me do???

That isn't healthy, find a new bff

why not every hole?

Also because if she did go to the police and they did a rape kit on her nothing would show up. I made her swallow each time and afterwards she had to gurgle a few mouthfuls of mouthwash with alcohol in it to kill the babies

>i dont know how dna works

this is why we can't have nice things

bmppp

i just came on omegle for an 11 and 12 yr old that lezzed it

you said the same thing earlier
either you've got a lot of lesbian loli today or you're lying about how recent it is

he does it every night. duh.

I coughed while clapping between the slow movements of a classical concert.

Because of tremendous success in our Balkan telecom company we were invited to make a deal on an island, we flew to Brazil where we took a massive boat ride with a lot of other successful businessmen to "the island" where anything and everything is legal.

And I do mean e v e r y t h I n g

On the island we were lured into seriously fucking mind scarring debauchery for a contract.

They wanted to implement an Italian service provider spying program in our company across the Balkans.

In return I and my partner were offered each a ridiculous sum of money along with a month's rent on the island.

There are hunting grounds where kidnapped people run screaming for their life

Rape dungeons and terraces filled with every age and Color

This is actually not a joke post.

I like to wear next to nothing around the house to tease my brother. I think he's really hot. He plays soccer and has the perfect body. I want him to think about me when he jerks off. I really want to make out with him and fuck him. Wore this and walked around the house in this today for when he got home.

How old is he?

you got me, today it was just generic 16yo fuck trash
last night was delicious lezloli

come on man at least try to sound less fake and gay

My best friend caught me assfucking my self with a cucumber

He freaked out at first but then became a bro about it

Turns out he was bicurious and semi in love with me
Only problem is he was also a bottom, but we worked it out and fucked each other senseless

I handle child abuse cases
Some of them actually
Actually
Actually
Enjoyed it a lot

The throbbing hot flesh sliding in and out of my mouth is something I thoroughly enjoy

I want nothing more than to have sex with my little sister. Pic related. Fap to her constantly.

I once recorded my girlfriends younger sister going shower with action camera hidden inside my clothes laying on the floor. Her body is exact copy of my girlfriend's but she had groomed triangle down there

I feel bad for doing that

any of them get into it?

crazy always makes for a great fuck

ive stolen my friends moms used panties

i'm very transphilic

Few weeks ago my I spotted my co-worker's gym bag. I couldn't help myself but to look inside and I found a pair of her worn panties. I took them out and went to the restroom where I came on them before putting them back,

>Why fuck her in the pussy when I can easily fuck her ass

shitty dick

fecal coliform infections

the smell

to name three reasons

you say that as if you have a point

>you do not

How? I mean, doesn't the child feels terrible after all?

gril or faggot?

(who am I kidding? there are no grils on the internet)

Sometimes when my nephews stay at my place I let them shower with me and my gf so they can see her naked.

I know her she goes to my school I'm telling.

No, most people do have concern for others; your lack of concern probably puts you in a group of less than 10% of the population. There's a continuous spectrum, too, but to give zero shits about others is unusual, typically categorized as sociopathic or a related abnormal psychiatric disorder.

Jimmy, I fucked your sister last valentine's day and I can tell you she's a horrible pain in the ass to deal with

Not worth it

Ok kid

99% yes
But I had two cases where they actually verbally spoke about how really good it was and how they miss daddy

It is surreal beyond explanation

Why would that be a secret if I were a girl?

cool story bro

She's not in school anymore

I am Anonymous.

Parents are divorced, and 5 years ago I was living with my dad. He picked up a hot tramp from the bar and brought her home. They were both trashed, and he fell asleep on the toilet. I turned off the light in his bedroom where the slut was waiting, and said "Let's get to it." She blew me, I fucked her twice, and she blew me again until she dozed off. An hour later, my dad crawled back to bed, and he started fucking her too. She musta thought he was Superman.

A heroin dealer I know had a teenage slave cumbucket

He would let the "crew" gangbang her openly
I watched her get the drooling pounding of a lifetime while high on MDMA
She didn't even have pubes yet

Eventually he got caught, the fuckslave is now off the radar in some program

That's part of the reason cops who deal with child molesters and cp have to get counseling, right? Cause it makes them question everything they thought they knew about the human condition.

google 'kinsey reports'

we haven´t had internet at work for a week because of tecnical problems.
i´ve done 3 weeks worth of job in that time

spent a week at christmas at my parents friends mountain ranch house, got completely snowed in with their neighbors daughter, after two days of cock and blue ball torture she plucked up the courage to kiss me, she then went the full melt and offered all her holes in what was some of the most incredible all-round passionate cock destruction I'd ever received.

after the refreshing week I finally got back home and my parents flew in during the middle of January and in conversation I mentioned that someone came over to check on me and my mom said it was their neighbour and she was a sweet girl, "starting junior high next year"... :/

but I knew, I'm not stupid, I knew she was young but gahd damn the filth of that little slut was incredible, and at that age as well

How old are they? Little kids don't usually think of nudity as sexual.

I don't know if I have a good reason, but I've been doing it for a year on and off, now it's aImost every night!