Can we all just take a second and be completely honest here, "political correctness" aside

Can we all just take a second and be completely honest here, "political correctness" aside.

Milo REALLY didn't do anything wrong.

He's on video asking Joe Rogan "You've never seen a 15 year old you think is hot?". Joe answers "NO! Maybe for other 15 year olds!".

Joe is always a pussy when it comes to saying controversial things.

Can we stop acting like there aren't bangin hot 15-18 year olds? I mean fuck guys. That's high school. Think back to when you were in high school. Picture the hottest girl in your class. She's fucking smoking hot right? She looks like a woman. She acts like a woman.

The idea that they're "oh so young how dare you rape these ignorant little children" only really applies to actual kids (which IS fucked up). If we're talking about 15 year olds? They have the bodies of adults guys. They WANT to have sex. They aren't dumb. I remember when I was 15-18. I was dealing drugs, smoking pot every day, getting drunk all the time, having life changing experiences on LSD, having passionate sex...I was most certainly "younger" mentally. I was still learning about myself, and the world. I was still growing as a person. BUT - I was at a stage of development where I was ready and willing to learn about sexuality.

Can we stop pretending 15 year olds are these mindless children, who, without outside influence of "predatory" adults, would otherwise be sexually abstinent, and acknowledge the fact that they are perfectly capable, and willing to engage in sex, and learn about their bodies and sexual identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
icollector.com/Garry-Gross-Brooke-Shields-at-10-Color-Photograph_i9532301
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsufO9hZwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Roll 2

Hit the nail on the head.

Only difference, I sold bathtub crank and other girls in my class's poon for more crank.

In high school anyways.

>blah blah blah Milo is being persecuted just for speaking his mind
This is what happens when the average Sup Forums conservitard goes into the real world and realizes no one wants to put up with their shit.

>this is what liberals actually think

>Fail to address even a single point in the OP
>Take the moral high ground
>Condescending ad hominem
>Feeling superior on the internet
>Today was a good day

i like how all you idiots are all about protecting kids when it comes to"pizzagate" but now that your little friend milo gets caught up in it you say there's nothing wrong with it. grow the fuck up

Anyone know of the video where bill maher said mj touching little kids wasnt that bad?

Also, to add to the OP. "Pedophilia" wasn't even a thing until recently. All throughout human history, women have been having children/getting married at around age 14. Were they ALL "pedophiles"?

Or have we maybe been brainwashed and sexually repressed by society, and forced into feeling guilty about natural desire to the point that it has literally become a fetish to be "taboo".

It's painfully obvious to anyone who isn't afraid to think outside the status quo, age of consent exists primarily as a means of population control, and to feed more into the prison industrial complex.

Also
>Greentext
>Don't actually make a point
>Win the conversation anyway

Milo was talking about consensual though

If you are 25 and fuck 15 year olds you are pathetic.

Loli time
streamboobs.com

I agree with you, OP.

Was just waiting for someone to say this.

You're being intentionally obtuse.

Pizzagate is a case of human trafficking, raping, and potentially murdering infants. Don't act like you're unable to see the difference between the two cases.

That's like saying "all sin is equal in the eyes of the Lord".

Use your fucking brain kid.

He was saying his relationship blowing a priest was healthy, and trying to bait Joe Rogan into sounding like he agreed.

No Milo isnt a child rapist, but he keeps trying to defend "father michael" saying he didnt molest him, he wanted it. Whether or not 15 year olds are hot or not (i mean, they are) doesnt mean its acceptable to fuck them, especially when you are abusing your position as a community leader and authority figure to do it. Bill Maher actually said something similar and is also a piece of shit for saying it. Whether you find 15 year olds hot or not is irrelivant to why he was fired. He staunchly defends a priest having sexual relations with a teenager.

But Milo is a fag, and all fags are gay.

>the average Sup Forums conservitard goes into the real world and realizes no one wants to put up with their shit.

When leftards are too stupid to realize freedom of speech is the freedom we have. It's literally the thing that prevents us from being stuck on stupid.

never said that one was ok but hey man if you need someone to help you justify having sex with 15 year olds then good luck with that.

that one ^ is for you

well put

"BUT WHAT IF THE CHILD CONSENTS THO"

Im forgiving you because your in highschool, the manipulation a 20 something year old (or older) can pull on a teenager is pretty fucked up.

>liberals actually think
... as opposed to ...

>b-b-but Milo was talking about consensual
STFU faggot

Why is it pathetic though? If we're going to acknowledge they're attractive, and we can acknowledge that it's possible for a 15 year old to be extremely emotionally and intellectually mature... What is it, exactly, that makes it any different than dating say....an 18 year old.

To add to that:
Would you call someone "pathetic" for dating a stupid woman their own age? Sometimes it's possible for a growth to occur, and for them to grow into a new maturity level.

This occurs at all ages. There are immature as fuck 45 year old men and women. There are stupid as fuck 70 year olds.

There are also fucking geniuses who are more intellectually and emotionally mature than 99% of the population by age 14. Mozart wrote his first symphony at age 13 or something. History and even modern society is teeming with highly intelligent teens, capable of not just excelling at something, but of being better than you and anyone you know at anything you do.

>Milo REALLY didn't do anything wrong.
That's probably true, but he's a whiny, smug, shallow mountebank who makes stupid people think he's smart because he uses a British accent. Fuck him and his idiot audience.

>If you are 15 and fuck 25 year olds you are heroic
your lack of symmetry is showing

>Im
>your in stead of you're
>run-on sentence
>not spelling out, not hyphenating twenty-something-year-old

If you're not in high school still, you've apparently stopped learning since ninth grade English class.

NO No NO!!!

When Milo comes, lets set fire to our university!

We Lefties are sooo intelligent!

>Pizzagate is a case of human trafficking,
>raping, and potentially murdering
...all for which there is no evidence.
Try harder, Gatecrasher.

Mozart actually had a pretty fucked life and was abused by his dad.

But heres the thing, how are you proving the ones who are emotionally and itelectually mature? Very few teens think they are dumb. The biggest difference IMO is that teens are in a transitional phase where they are especially prone to manipulation.

"This person loves me" "This guys cool he plays guitar in a band" "This guy has a car and buys me alchol"

There are a lot of people I thought were cool at 15 who only seemed that way because they were adults, and while I dont think is super wrong for say a 20 year old and 16 year old to date, a 35 year old and 16 year old is kind of fucked is it not?

I just remember not getting what a big deal it was in highschool, then slowly realizing how naive teens are. That the difference, social maturety. Teens know basically only how the world works in there house and at school, its just open to abuse and while not always wrong should not be condemed, again especially by someone with authority like a priest.

(itt: people defend Catholic Priests blowing alter boys)

>rightards are too stupid to realize freedom
>of screech is teh freedom we 'tards have
>to screech
unfortunately true

And "manipulation" happens in every fucking relationship, within any age bracket.

You don't think you're manipulating someone on your first date? You aren't trying to manipulate her into liking you? You aren't trying to manipulate her into thinking you maybe play less video games than you actually do? Or maybe manipulate her into thinking you work out, or in better shape than you actually are?

I don't understand this point, and it's one I keep seeing come up. Manipulation happens. All of us are susceptible to it. At any age. Someone who is 15 years old is probably only unaware of this if they haven't been into a relationship before. I was extremely susceptible to manipulation during the first relationship I was ever in. I learned. At age 14.

Also again, you're implying that 15 year olds are somehow borderline mentally retarded or totally incapable of making intelligent decisions or looking out for themselves. This is just bullshit.

There are stupid people within every age bracket. See I'll try to argue with you here.

Whose to say Father Michael was even abusing his position or manipulating Milo, like AT ALL. We just assume (for no logical reason) that the older person in the equation is always some kind of puppet master, vastly smarter and more capable of controlling and manipulating people.

Milo himself has repeatedly said that HE was the instigator in this sexual exchange. He said he was horny as fuck and extremely sexually mature at age 14. He said he was fucking anything that moved. Why do we refuse to believe him? Do you not remember being 14, and how fucking perverted and obsessed with sex 14 year olds can be? I remember.

>Mozart
You're probably thinking of Michael Jackson.

>Can we all just take a second and be completely honest here, "political correctness" aside.

Sure.

>Milo REALLY didn't do anything wrong.

Look faggot. Let me tell you have the world works. When someone is an insufferable faggot that people want to go away. Eventually what happens is everyone decides on 'the reason' why they need to get the fuck out. 'The reason' doesn't have to be anyones particular personal reason.

This is why you'll see someone get fired from a job for some minor infraction. Meanwhile someone else is doing things far worse. The answer, the people that run things want the first guy gone. And don't want the other guy gone.

Well yknow maybe society grows and shifts? Just because pedophilia was widespread in the past doesn't mean it was a good thing. Hell, I used to pick my nose when I was 10 but you don't see me reminiscing about it.

In the 90s the last of the states actually set a minimum marriageable age (marriage always being an exception to sexual age of consent). Before that, girls as young as nine were being married in the US.

The average difference in age between spouses is 15 years.

Twelve-year-olds are still getting married today.

In the United States.

Times change.

In the 70s, Hollywood & Hugh Hefner etc. were following the psychology that came out of the sexual revolution by trying to mainstream kids as sexual beings--& hence as sex objects.

Look at little Brooke here--she was an ideal woman, a popular "sex symbol" in the late 70s/early 80s, when she was just a kid. I'm not going to post this other picture here & would never even download it because taking it out of context might open one to problems, but in context, this was considered art & was even published in an art book published by Playboy:

icollector.com/Garry-Gross-Brooke-Shields-at-10-Color-Photograph_i9532301

Then Reagan happened, the culture shifted in the opposite direction, there were moral panics, (e.g. google the McMartin Preschool case) etc.

Frankly, we've gone too far in the opposite direction.

The truth is somewhere between.

Most reasonable Age of Consent system I ever heard about was The Netherlands' system for a couple years in the 90s:

Under 12: No consent possible in any circumstances.

12-14: No consent possible still--but won't be prosecuted unless the child, parent, or adult with authority (teacher, clergy, etc.) complains to police.

14-16: Can consent to sex with anyone EXCEPT a relative or person in authority (teacher, clergy, etc.)

16+: down to fuck.

First off, I'm not trying to defend anyone or anything, really. I'm just trying to take a totally unbiased and unemotional stance on the subject. There is without a fucking shadow of doubt, some bullshit surrounding the topic of "age of consent".

35 year old with a 16 year old. I mean yeah. But I also think it's kinda fucked up (more just taboo or weird to me, not necessarily "fucked up") when a 30 year old dated a 60 year old. But when a 30 year old dates a 60 year old, we don't say the 60 year old is "manipulating" the 30 year old. I could even draw some parallels to some of the issues you brought up.

A 30 year old is probably still working, establishing a career. Probably doesn't own a house. Probably has a shitty car, is going to school, or saving for school. Another "transitional phase" as you put it. A 60 year old is established in all those areas. He has the house. He has the nice car. He has the degree. Some could say the 30 year old looks up to a 60 year old, much in the same way a 15 year old would look up to a 25 year old. They're looking into the future, at what they want to become, and attaching themselves to someone who has found contentment in the same areas.

Now we wouldn't say the 60 year old is "taking advantage" of the fact that he's in a better position financially to manipulate the 30 year old. We wouldn't say he's "preying" upon the 30 year old, simply because he's in a better position.

We acknowledge the fact that the 60 year old is willing to share with, and help the 30 year old achieve their goals. They're willing to share their success, because the 60 year old genuinely cares for, and loves the 30 year old. It isn't done out of predation.

So tell me again, why is it wrong for someone to be in a relationship with someone who looks up to them? Even if they may be slightly naive about the way the world works....who are you to tell them they aren't capable of deciding what they're attracted to in a person?

Well, we just liked to pretend it didn't happen.

In the 80s, if your neighbor fucked his kids, you were a fruit for calling child protection. The proper thing was to leave him to choose how he raised his own kin.

"Look faggot. Let me tell you have the world works."

You can stop right there

>Twelve-year-olds are still getting married today.
In the United States.

I need to know in what states...for scientific research n stuff

Kids as early as eight experiment. And yes, kids and parents have gone to jail for getting caught with the wrong other kid.

Now for teen sex we rely on Romeo-and-Juliet laws, which provides a provisional ability to consent to sex with peers age 15+ no more than 5 years age difference.

But not for gay pairings.

So our gays and lesbians end up in jail. Sometimes both going.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsufO9hZwo

You can't compare picking your nose 6 years ago when you were 10 to 10000's of years of our normalcy as a species vs 50 years of a region specific law thought up by sexually repressed psychopaths.

Whose to say it's "progress" at all. What if it's a digression, and is contrary to human nature? It's possible to fuck up as a society. Every decision we make doesn't have to be a step in the right direction. Sometimes we fuck up. Don't be afraid to question the status quo.

MODS MODS MODS!!!!

Wikipedia has a good breakdown of marital eligibility ages. They get broken down to adult, with parental consent, and then with judge approval.

The trick is, you get the 12-year-old pregnant (ideally not yours, or at least not proven to be) and then offer to marry her. Some judges think pregnant kids (especially in anti-abortion states) are better off married, even to someone forty-plus.

Expect it in the bible belt states. Nebraska, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, et. al.

You can also track non-profits that try to overturn policies that allow child marriage. They know those states from which they're rescuing kids. And pushing to change laws.

Our Christian Right has a lot of dirty old men.

Does anyone even know what pedo means? It'wanting to fuck prepubescent children. No puberty. Wanting to fuck a pubescent is not a pedo.

Free to speak
Not free of consequences

You guys trying to defend Milo are really picking a silly hill to die on with this shit. Let him go - he made a living off of pissing people off. When you do that, you can't afford to give your opposition this kind of ammo. He fucked up. Move on and defend something more defensible.

That pic of brook shields is stifling. I had no idea pictures like that were A ok so recently.

The Netherlands law sounds reasonable.

Also I want to point out: I don't have any sort of "fetish" for younger women. I've never dated someone who was under age. I did date a girl who was 18 while I was 22, but I don't actively seek out younger women or anything like that. I'm just trying to point out all the hypocrisy and bullshit surrounding this topic. It's funny. These people jerk off to girls who are clearly teens and worship them the younger they look, and then turn around and condemn people who point out that maybe it isn't some mental disorder to be attracted to a 16 year old in fantastic shape with DDs and a fat ass. People who are afraid to admit it are scared to face themselves, and in denial.

yea, i agree when i was 12/13 i wanted to sleep with my teachers, i even planned out what i would do. such as have a mobile phone hide it and talk in code, if i had which i wasent lucky enough to do it in no way would have been rape or molestation

It isn't about defending Milo. I could care less if we never hear from him again. I'm just defending an idea. Because he's right, and everyone is giving him shit for saying how all of us feel deep down. Personally though, I admire him for having the balls to speak on this topic.