I am fucking crying right now!!!!!!

I am fucking crying right now!!!!!!
CRYING, YES I SAID CRYING. Tears are running down my cheeks as I type this...
This was supposed to be the Indians dream run, not a bunch of flukes in Chicago
This is our time, OUR TIME.
my god, my life is ruined. Think about having the best night of your life last Tuesday night, and now less than a week later, your worst....
I wont watch the replays .... my heart still hurts.
the Indians hurt me tonight, they hurt me bad... and I can't stop crying...
I am gonna now go listen to the Indians post game show as we have a pity party for each other...
peace...

u guys won the NBA championship and can win it all again this year.

you guys also fought hard in game 7 and didnt get blown the fuck out. who cares it was a good game 7 and both teams couldve won.

>flukes in Chicago
Build an actual good team, faggots!

False flagging faggot.

>shitcago cubs fan cannot even celebrate his win but has to falseflag as an injun fan

IF the cavs lost, this would be the year with the most cleveland suicides which is saying something. Indians blow 3-1 lead, Browns go 0-16. If only the cavs lost.

>IT WAS 3-1

>implying it's not the Bulls return to glory

Cavs are gonna make the finals and have a better team this year.

Build a team that doesn't rely on meme plays and pitchers and maybe you'll be good one day.

Da Land won the NBA championship. have LeBron on your team and the Indians won the pennant. Pretty good year for Cleveland man. A pennant ain't bad. Just be happy man. At least you're not a Brewersfag/Wisconsin sports fan in general.

>Brewers
>Packers
>Bucks

>last tuesday
>less than a week later

As long as you guys vote Trump who cares, sports is for niggers and retards who hate their life and use it as escape. Face reality of life, we're all going to get nuked if we don't partcipate in eliminating Hilary

>anyone but the goat and company making the finals

>sports is for niggers and retards

Which is why you're on this board

their bats were hot game after game, and our bullpen wasn't deep enough as per usual
get the fuck over it already. what are you, 12? adults who cry about sports they aren't playing is literally the sorriest thing I can think of.
>I stayed up all fucking night to watch that shit, too

As long as we take Moscow down with us it will be worth it.

REKT

BTFO

>blowing a 3-1 lead to a team that hasn't won a world championship since fucking Teddy Roosevelt was in office

Don't feel too bad Cleveland. You won Friday and Saturday and you put up a good fight until the 10th inning. You only lost by one point and it was a close call. You lost but made a valiant effort and fought the good fight. (And this is coming from a Cubs fan straight out of Chicago btw)

Clearly the number of years is relevant because clearly the same exact roster that won in 1908 was playing last night

(shakes cane)

And you whipper snappers with your whiz bang horseless carriages have it easy these days

Back in my day we walked to our World Series games