I just fucking wetted my bed. I'm trying with all my tools to dispose of it but I guess I'm fucking useless

I just fucking wetted my bed. I'm trying with all my tools to dispose of it but I guess I'm fucking useless.
Yeah before you ask I'm 19 years old. Yes I am an amazing faggot and the last time I wetted my bed I was like 7.
How the fuck could this happen? damn

I think I made this problem WORSE (yeah that's possible) because I tried pouring water onto it and drying the water and now the stain is way larger, although it seems easier to clean now.
How do I proceed Sup Forums?

Use paper to suck it in.

I mean i did a bunch of coke yesterday and shit myself.

Stfu man up.

Good plan, I'm trying this now. I would dump pictures but there's not much to see and I can't post on my phone.

Don't waste your time washing it. You'll wet it again tomorrow anyway now that your body is used to it.

high blood sugar? op are you an diabeetus?

I wasn't even on alcohol! I don't have the slightiest excuse
I hope that's a joke. Because if that's real and this happens every night I'm killing myself
No, I have no urine problems, I think

Can you guys try to focus on how to get rid of this urea? I think I haven't specified but this bed and this room is not mine. I live alone now but at the beginning of summer I need everything full clean

It'll take a day or two to get it dry, just keep replacing the papers when they are wet. Paper works with everything water related in general. Good luck, OP.

But the yellow stains are going to remain, I have no doubt. Urine is a natural dye

Not trying to sound like a faggot but did you have a nightmare or something?
Bundle all your sheets and toss them in the washer with extra detergent, then scrub your mattress with hot soapy water. If you live with your folks just say you spilled a drink in your bed or something

if you look at any mattress that doesnt have a slip cover on it, they will have a giant fucking stain in the middle from sweat.

You could let it air dry outside for a day or two if you don't mind nosy fuckin neighbors

I was having a normal peaceful dream, I think. It wasn't even bathroom related, like those I had when I was a kid. I just felt that whileI was dreaming I was peeing, but I wasn't peeing. So I fucking woke me up rom the dream and had a shower

"it was a drink" i distinctly remember a childhood friend of mine using this excuse almost 2 decades ago and even back then i knew he was bullshitting

flip the mattress, putt on some clean sheets and you will be good to go! Or kill yourself! Both will work fine!

Hey, OP. If it makes you feel better, I shit my pants at age 23. At my office.

storytime?

Thanks bro but 4 or 5 years ago I left class because I was feeling unwell and I shat myselt while walking. and my house is really fucking far away
No one ever caught me but fuck that was scary

I can't remove the inside layer of the matress btw. It's like built in into the matress. So... in case it has leaked (and it probably has) I can't clean the inside. FUCK

I wetted in my ex's bed a few months ago.
I was pissing in a toilet in my dream, and forgot to reality check.
Don't take it so badly, it happens.

can you sleep next to me and wet the bed and let me punish you instead?

Yeah man I've avoided tons of awkward moments thanks to lucid dreaming. But yeah...
Today I'll buy some vinegar and baking soda and try to clean the shit out of it

ye papa

I'm 18 and ive wetted my bed before at 18. I just change my sheets you fuckin sperg lord.

The problem is the matress below. That has to be completely clean in June. Also I live with a ton of students here, and trying to drymaschine it will result in complaining.

best and easiest thing to do go get some deoderizer and stain remover (all in one) for dog piss spray the area then soak up with paper towels. it will cost like $10 all togeather

i mean i was kind of serious, you can come sleep with me and if you piss yourself the worst that would happen is you get spanke and i tie you up and wait til you piss yourself again so i can watch...not like i'm doing anything better with my life

HOLY FUCK I GOT IT.
I Have a shitton of toilet paper and I just made a ball with it, pressed it hard against the cover and there's no stain anymore. Like completely clean. What the fuck.
Alright this is what wasting toiler paper is for.

I don't know where to buy that thing. I live in Spain and used to have dogs and I've never heard of it

>turning those dead skin cells dark fucking brown

It was a fluke, it happens to the best of us, just follow the directions from the rest of the thread and don't get your panties in a twist over it.

Go to a chiropractor. Seriously. They help with that shit. Google I'd you don't believe me

just turn it around you pleb

They will most likely notice it. But yeah I'm totally doing that too

This was just a temporal thing, I hope it's just an isolated case.

OP you dumb twat, you want the urine out so hose the shit out of it till youre sure its washed out then let it dry in the sun or wipe it down with towels then dry in the sun, or hell take a hair dryer to it for a few hours too , you just said you have time so quit being a tard and wash it.

But I can't wash it. Unless picking up some hand soap and rubbing it into the matress counts, in that case yeah I can do that.

If it makes you feel any better...

My wife is nearly 40 and wets the bed. She has a really bad TBI and has to wear incontinence pads all day and a diaper at night. Even takes meds for it.

Talk with your doctor, see if you can get a prescription for it. In the meantime, wear something. I don't see you any less of a person - you want to solve the problem; I'm the one trying to acquire a diaper fetish.

toss straight baking soda on the bed. Wait 20 minutes, vacuum.

fine , find someone with one of those deep cleaning vacuums that basically soak and pull out the liquid again, sometimes they can be rented. Or you know , keep being a shit that has to tell them you pissed their bed and youre too incompetent to clean the mess you made.

I wet my bed at 20, went to sleep with a full bladder and dreamed I was using the toilet and that was that.

Embrace it, have a fetish, let it get you horny for it, fap after you do it, also get a waterproof mattress cover.

I have no idea but that picture is really fucking hot. Where did you get it?