Let's discuss this new Kong movie

youtu.be/z46cMJv5_bU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N1KJtxLaD3g?t=6m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s
youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the new BLM doc

All the Harambe memes that are going to flow out of this piece of crap will be the only good thing coming out of this movie. Also Kong is ridiculously large, like way to big. The first half movie is gonna be them wondering what's on the island. But how da fuck can you miss a gorilla that big, or how can you not hear him? Kong's farts will probably sound like an air canon going off.
Also the tribesman look like shit. With their weird digital pattern bullshit (pic related: they looked way better). Also, how dafuq can people survive on an island with 100meter long gorillas ravaging around.

It's shit, we should all just watch the Hackson reboot.

yes. let them fight

>look up square cube law
>mfw it's impossible for an ape that size to exist scaled up without falling apart under its own weight
Suspension of disbelief ruined. Fucking garbage, just trash.

lol its impossible for king kong to be real just shut the fuck up moron its just a movie

He's a big ape

lol shut up stupid idiot

ffs why don't they just call it King Kong instead of fucking Kong

i feel like the trailer does a great job of showing us that mr kong is a big guy

So will we be getting more than two minutes of Kong in this movie, Legendary?

>watching Kong: Skull Island
>it ain't me starts playing

jungle book, tarzan, and now this.
is this the dawn of junglekino?

>Also, how dafuq can people survive on an island with 100meter long gorillas ravaging around.

Same way roaches and rats do.

you are the worst type of movie viewer

>its impossible for king kong to be real
No, it's possible, just not as a scaled-up ape. It's fucking simple mathematics, Christ, and yet they still get it wrong. Boycotting this shit, I resufe to see tripe like this that panders to the lowest comment capeshit-kiddie demographic denominator.

shut the fuck up you nerd, its just a movie

Why are people trying to bring King Kong back into relevancy?

The last time something good came with a "Kong" in it was Donkey Kong.

>king knog
>vietnam
>vietkong

its like pottery

I bet you hate Godzilla because its not realistic.

>Those muzzle flashes and lol no recoil at 1:22
That was pretty painful to watch but the majority of the trailer looked pretty cool

Dicks out for Kong

>being this much of a faggot

damn nigga, kys

>John Goodman looking like he lost 100 lbs

This movie will be god tier

Really liked the trailer. People have concerns that we won't see Kong too much in the movie but I don't think it will the same as Godzilla (2014). Skull Island is a place with many creatures and I am actually more excited for the dinosaurs and the other creatures than Kong.

That King Kong is comically huge. This is literally just a setup for a King Kong vs Godzilla battle. Fucking stupid.

Lol, no you shut up you stupid idiot. Kong looks epic, and this size will give a dope climax to Kong v Godzilla

this isn't what i meant when i signed up to kill 'kong

>j-just turn your brain off, bro
>it's fun, that's what matters
>don't worry that the entire premise falls apart from the get go
>just turn your brain off
Fucking stupid idiots. I feel sorry for you, how you just succumb to contrived Hollywood pandering.

>Giant monster movie
>That ONE guy who has to pull square cube law out of his ass everytime

haha nerd moron dont be mad cos I schooled you bro. another typical hater hating on top movies, bet you watch movies alone too lol

I bet you hate wrestling too

(you)

they are focusing on making it look pretty and interesting, also Kong is huge so he can fight Godzilla in 2020

Did you boycot CA:CW too?

>kaijukino haters
well well well if it isn't el reddito

This.

Although I find the movie is overlong, and Jackson seems like a hack based off the Hobbit, it was still pretty damn good in a lot of parts.

>Dat insect scene.
I haven't seen anything quite like that in any other movie, nor do I think I ever will. Its fucking great.

The way they humanized King Kong is obviously not going to happen in this new movie. They're fucking flying there on helicopters, where's the tension? In Jackson's movie there's actually some pretense of tension because they have limited technology.

But a modern kong would be hilariously easy to kill. No skin is thicker than steal, and there's plenty of bullets that'd pierce that shit easily. Yet, even though he's so much bigger I doubt he'd even be 1/3 as big as Godzilla. How the fuck are they going to join these movies?

WE WUZ KONG

>Literally viet-Kong

im seeing so many actors who i think should know better but maybe its time to admit im wrong

I never watched capeshit in the first place. Except the first Hellboy movie and some X-men flicks.

This board and Sup Forums are the most autistic places I have ever been.
Holy shit, shut the fuck up you dorks.
Looks like it will be a decent movie

it aint me

Just watched the stream and it was absolute shit. I don't know how you fuck up so bad

How can you watch a CGI gorilla walking around the scaled size of a skyscaper and not be constantly thinking, knowing, that it would simple fall apart under it's own weight? Anatomy DOESN'T scale. ergo why a car-sized insect would crush itself under its own exoskeleton. And there's no chance in hell they'll make the movements realistic, so you'll literally be watching a cgi scaled ape move as if it were normal sized, and ignore basic physics. No explanation, nothing, just contrived tripe and Hollywood scriptwriting panding to underage b& kiddies who consume Sup Forumsshit and play video games. You're fucking pathetic.

They made the monkey big because he has to fight Godzilla and they want to give him a chance

>it's another we will tease you with the monster and show him in the last 20 minutes of the movie

I Love The Smell Of Ape Shit In The Morning

>getting this angry over a movie you won't watch

I feel bad for people like you user, you should probably just kys now and get it over with.

Why can't they just shoot him? These guys aren't adventurers, they seem to have the US military backing them.

Am I supposed to believe that an ape is impervious to bullets? This thing is too big to hide.

I don't have extreme autism like you, that's also why i can sleep at night when they change the color of sonic's arms
maybe you should ask your mom if she can get the doctor to give you some pills

they do but this new Kong is GOAT. He's agile and shit, if he gets shot he uses a rhino horn to get it out and dank jungle weed to cure himself

its a movie you autist.

>This thing is too big to hide
Where does it get enough protein to survive? The ecosystem to feed a behemoth of that size must be massive - no way it went undetected to the world when even minor ecosystem fluctuations come up on scientists' radar.

Sup Forums BTFO

Go back to tumblr you cucks.

super thick hide and he is huge, your standard 5,56 NATO round will literally be like bee stings to him

>no way it went undetected
dude that Monarch organization already knew about them

monsters eat each others babies

so erm... we get to this island n' stuff...
dinosaurs and everything, aight?
turns out
big monkey fella

but /k/ says there's a gun to kill everything that should be used in the first 5 minutes of the movie

some kinda monkeyfightin' squad or some shit

Use a bigger gun. I doubt skin of any kind would stand up to rounds meant to kill tanks.

>user manages the kaijuverse

put cannons on the pacific rim breach
shoot kong in the fucking head
tie godzilla's snout and chain him up
destroy any egg or pup
destroy everything

Looks like the LOST island

YOU'RE TALKIN' SHIT

>Samuel L. Jackson in his second monkey movie in a row

What's with Sam lately?

konkkinio

King Kong is more rooted in realism than the giant monsters that breathe fire and shoot energy blasts.

Im cool with Kaiju that can shrug off nukes, but not if its just a giant monkey.

>He still doesn't get it

ACTORS, ARE, STUPID

Hitchcock was right, they should be treated like cows, and he wasn't the first to say so.

All they have to do is drop some napalm on the fucker or shoot him a couple dozen times in the face.

It eats the other big things on the island

I wanna see it.
And the godzilla sequel

Skull Island is in a giant fucking thunderhead in the middle of the Pacific in this piece of filmography. The fucker probably eats dinosaurs and giant insects too.

is this nu apocalypse now

he's a huge nerd and does whatever the fuck he wants.

>Jedi? done
>capshit? you bet
>monster movies? fo' sho.

pretty sure he would be in LOTR or a Harry Potter film if he could.

It's just weird he's fixating on apes is all.

>grounded in realism
>king kong has lightning powers

youtu.be/N1KJtxLaD3g?t=6m15s

Wow they made kong big as fuck. Well in the next movie he's fighting Godzilla right? lol in the original Kong vrs godzilla he grew by eating magic berries.

This movie and Shin Gojira are looking pretty good. It feels good to be a kaijukino fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=hNwORVbNN-s

Lol.jacksons kong was 20m tall

I really like what we heard of the soundtrack, the sense of gravity and size given to Kong, and Brie :3

Hitchcock was a piece of shit. Just cause he made good movies doesn't change that he was a massive cunt.

Doesn't make him any less wrong.
There are some good actors who are actually worth a shit. They aren't common though.

king kong was impressive when it was the 1930's and we weren't spoiled by endless monster movies, games, and even internet videos.

Now, the concept is dated and a waste of money to make and watch. Total snoozefest.

It actually does. Hitchcock routinely treated people like shit, regardless of their worth. He was a smug cunt with a superiority complex.

>applying logic to a movie/universe of huge monsters like Godzilla and Kong

That's about him. What he said still holds, even if he took his statement to unnecessary extremes.

>BRRMMMM
>IT'S A SURVEY JAHB

Stopped watching there

man all you people are fucking scum. forget the movie, this movie trailer looks amazing.

>BRR-
>*click*
That was me

How did they keep Leslie Jones' starring role under wraps?

Superstar cast, you really have to wonder how much it would have cost to get 6 or 7 a-list actors in your movie

>Kong's farts will probably sound like an air canon going off.

>How can you watch a CGI gorilla walking around the scaled size of a skyscaper and not be constantly thinking, knowing, that it would simple fall apart under it's own weight?
By being not autistic. Being this triggered over a movie you're not going to watch

Maybe For you. I feel like they should have had a better flight plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=jzY099ihULs

It looks like a man in a gorilla suit, not a gorilla

What's with the fake muzzle flashes at 1:22? Looks more like everyone spins and points their guns but doesn't shoot.

>SLJ and John Goodman

This movie would've been dank in the 90s.

Great cast but I hope it isn't going to be Godzilla where all that's left is generic army man.