FACT: Girls under 100lbs are objectively better in every way

>why don't you have a cute gf who looks after herself

Other urls found in this thread:

tumbex.com/tumblr/i-hate-the-beach/photo/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Looks after herself
She's so thin I can see through her

Because let's face it, fat girls are disgusting

The girl in the pic is gross. At least shit post your bait with a better picture
3/10

>why don't you have a cute gf who looks after herself

Because my wife won't let me.

2/10 post

I have a really slim gf.
Most of her family are fat and often skinny shame her. So my gf often complains about having a gross body and just thinks my opinion is biased. It's such a shame.

My wife is what he was talking about when he said
>LA face with a Oakland booty

I prefer my girls to not look like holocaust victims

One of the greatest things about sex is knowing yout neighboor can probably hear you smacking against your girlfriend's fat ass.

>originality

you probably have some kind of mental illness if you like anorexic girls

True

>but I don't tho

Mine is same but no tits and has a guaranteed masculine penis in this condition also a personality like mine. And he fucks me :)

I'd rather a girl with a little meat on her bones than a girl who looks like she just escaped a concentration camp.

My lovely 18yo gf

Why i dont get girls that are skinny?? Because everytime i touch them, they always ending up getting hurt and its so fucken annoying. Its like their not human anymore. The girls that gym are acceptable tho.

skinny doesn't mean anorexic, thin is hot
just because you can't be skinny doesn't mean you gotta hate on skinny girls out of jealousy

I know what you mean. My mother has always been skinny and would claim I hurt her just from putting my hand on her shoulder. It was pathetic.

My gf is pretty skinny also but she isn't like that at all. She never claims I hurt her and if I'm massaging her or fucking her, the harder is always better for her.

yup

tumbex.com/tumblr/i-hate-the-beach/photo/page/1

Enjoy boys

Stop being so fucking fat then.

More