You get this Snap from your Mom... What do?

You get this Snap from your Mom... What do?

Wonfer how my dead Mom can send me Pics

Id Bang her if she looked like that

>forward to dad

TWO CHRISTMASES

$1000 and I don't tell Dad. You have until noon
Screenshot it so she knows that you did it

bamp

bump for more goods

If my mom was that hot, and sent me that snap, i would drop whatever I was doing and go fuck the shit out of her,

If she looked like that ..... skkkkrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!! Mommy I'm home

I would wonder why mom has the bedroom and body of a 20-something year old, and where her wedding ring is.

In other words, I would wonder why the OP is such a faggot posting such obviously fake shit

Well here is a tip

Assuming you are at least half good looking and not a total sorry fucking loser your mom is probably one of the easier lays you can get.

>what??? No way?!

Yes way friend

1. Your mom is a middle aged woman who is horny all the time, chances are your dad and her's sex life is absolute shit

2. You are , most likely, a seemingly better looking version of your dad.

3. The only people women love unconditionally is their children. Your mom would do anything for you.

Seriously, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Most likely the only thing stopping you from being balls deep in your mom is just the balls and the will to make a move.

Now my mom is not attractive so I have little interest in going there but I have no doubt that I could have her on all fours on the kitchen floor if I felt like it.

Sisters, now sisters are harder unless you are insanely attractive that it overrides her rational mind and turns her into a cock guzzling horndog because of your perfect male beauty. Or I suppose if she is like a crack head or something. Chances are sister fucking is out unless you are uber Chad.

Daughters. Once again let's assume you are above average in attraction or this isn't happening. women as we all know are attracted to dominate alpha men. And I'm a young girl's life who is more top dog than a father? And you have the power dynamic of a father daughter relationship. Girls would be more willing to do what you ask since you are the patriarch.

Now if you are a girl it's easy to seduce your dad or brother just make it obvious and be aggressive they are men. Sons might be harder unless you are a milf them it's also going to be easy
in descending order the easiest:
>sister seducing brother
>daughter seducing father
>son seducing single mom or mom in a bad relationship
>son seducing mom
>mom seducing son
>dad seducing daughter
>brother seducing sister (the toughest)

Sorry, but this desire by you virgins to fornicate with your mother is beyond pathetic. It's a sure sign you will remain a virgin for life or until you commit suicide.

I've seen this copypasta before

more of this bitch I know there's more

You think I retype it every time?

Make as many brother-sons with her as I can

The concept of a middle aged married woman being on snapchat and with her kid as a friend is kinda retarded

If only this were completely true. I believe in some way, with the right seducing its possible.

I don't care if mine is attractive or not. I'd thrash her regardless. I would savor every part of her. It's interesting to note that I am a decent lookin guy, and I do work out. Sometimes I feel like she has looked at my body before.

I would drive home and fuck my mom.

I mean I think I made a good hierarchy and I prefaced that the pre-rec is probably that you be above average attractiveness in general.

The problem is 99% of us arent willing to risk the damage it could cause to actually try. However with more niche sexuality and formerly taboo sex becoming mainstream i wouldn't be surprized to see incest become more accepted in the future

wish my mom would send me that message

You did. I was actually inclined to read the whole thing, good stuff.

Indeed. The risk is too high. I've had the fantasy since I was very young though. It's a shame since we are alone a lot. The two of us having sex would be as easy as a microwave dinner.

Serious contemplation...

Fuck her right in the pussy

Virgin loser. Get a gf, you faggot.

How tf did you lose so much weight? Ypu're not a fucking useless landwhale anymore...

>turning down that hot piece of ass because she is labled "mom"

aint nobody going to know besides the two of you, if anyone has a woman... ANY WOMAN I dont care who she is, propose this to you

YOU GO FUCK HER

Only four of the scenarios are interesting and exciting