I hate Kendrick Lamar

I hate Kendrick Lamar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY
youtube.com/watch?v=XkKtdRJv6-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ill take the bait, why?

I like Kendrick Lamar and enjoy his music a lot.

No, I dig his music. I hate him.

same

How could you hate it him?

He's as corny as Hopsin

No he isn't. Kendrick lamar isn't remotely corny at all what so ever.

He seems like such a nice down to earth guy

Racists not welcome here

>I got loyalty, got royalty inside my DNA
>I got millions, I got riches buildin' in my DNA
>Tell me somethin'
>You mothafuckas can't tell me nothin'
>I'd rather die than to listen to you
>My DNA not for imitation
>Your DNA an abomination

>not seeing this was ironic

>hating a racist rapper means you are racist

okay

>my favorite artist is infallible
>when he's shit it's okay because he must be being ironic

>he thinks kendrick is racist

>let reverse racism
>>>/youtube/

My thing with Kendrick is the same with Varg. I love their music but racism is just not a thing I tolerate. Still you've got to separate the artist from the art.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY

Literally the opposite for me desu, same with Chance the Rapper

>hating someone must mean your racist
Back to tumblr with thee!

There are clear overtones of kill whitey all over DAMN.

>incapable of understanding anything even slightly rhetorically above the norm
>artists believe everything they say when writing lyrics, no such thing as sarcasm, irony, purposeful hypocrisy, unconventional storytelling in art
>unable to detect blatant irony when thrown in your face

He's good, but he's also the most overrated rapper of all time. And he has a voice that's hard to listen to.

Name 5

How is Kendrick racist? Is this a meme?

a lot of you really cant detect the subtle nuances in rap and rather look down on it

ya

His lyrics on To Pimp A Butterfly painted a very pro-black message at the expense of denouncing whites as an inferior and mongrel race. I like the dude because he's got some dope bars and great beats but I can't support him as a person when he expresses lyrically just how much he hates my race. I feel bad about what my ancestors did to black people but Kendrick just goes too far.

Is this bait or are you actually this stupid?

Not bait I just don't feel comfortable with the guy's politics. I see nothing wrong with black pride but it becomes dangerous when pride in one's race means the denigration of another's, whether they be black or white. If Kendrick Lamar wants to write songs that allow African Americans to feel proud of who they are I have no problem with that, but he can write songs like that which don't feel the need to paint all whites as enemies and barbarians, it makes it harder for people like me who wish to help black community actually do anything when we feel like we're being targeted simply for the color of our skin.

Question still stands: Why?

What the fuck? Can you please give me some bars or verse that suggests this? This is baffling

If he's so smart and next-level then wouldn't he realize that his audience would take these words at face value? Does he have no sense of responsibility for his art? That's not very conscious.

He can't control his audience, why should he limit his art because of what the people who consume it might interpret it?

the only person who doesn't understand it is you, don't project so hard famalamabamdamn.

>Does he have no sense of responsibility for his art?
>responsibility for art
o i am laffin

His art is literally all about his people, bringing his people up, talking about issues that matter to them, raising their self esteem, etc. What makes you think he would intentionally mislead them in order to appeal to a smaller audience of whiteboys on 6 levels of irony?

Just because you missed it doesn't mean everyone else did

not an argument

the irony of "not an argument" being "not an argument

Actually it is

>Kendrick Lamar fans will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=XkKtdRJv6-Y

Yes they will. I know you're shitposting but they will.

The crazy bitch is yelling at everyone including that black lady and she's saying she wants to "kill everyone". pick a better example

from his new album.

>i hate whites, uh
>jewish kikes, uh
>fuck the man, uh
>go black man, uh

just one bar on the album there really are tons more.

kek

what actually is happening here? like what set her off? does she have some sort of brain illness?

That black lady is a 'uncle tom' so that doesn't count.

>does she have some sort of brain illness?
She's black

haha epic pepe man! glad you posted this from your phone so we could see your hilarious reaction! include me in the screencap!

Of course I will include you in the screencap my good man.

haha epic response man! glad you posted a condescending response from your basement so we could see your hilarious emotions! include me in your life!

hey get your own shitposting style dweeb, stop trying to steal mine. and i'll have you know i'm in my bedroom, not my basement

you niggas are cornier than chance the rapper and hopsin

>white boy saying nigga on thread about black people

lmao no wonder everyone hates whites

Kill yourself, shitposter.

kill yourself whitey

fuck off oppressor shit

Fuck your ethnicity

nothing but white and asian people ITT, even the ones pretending to be black. worst fake racial arguments ever, go back to Sup Forums and bring your shittaste with you.

but im neither of those tho. that said, asians are equally as privileged as whites so yeah they can both rightfully fuck off

>reverse racism

not a thing, you fucking moron. Racism is racism, regardless of who perpetrates it

then why aren't we hating the people who are rich and live a comfortable lifestyle instead of race baiting
oH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL PAID SHILLS

>live a comfortable lifestyle

Like you?

yes

>neither
>fuck off

you sound pretty white/asian desu

"hey guys let's start a race bating thread on mu to try and make white people and black people hate each other even though mu is predominantly white and asian"
>YAY!!

I'm black though

"check this out, I'm gonna make a thread so shitty and make myself look so bad that people are gunna have to like kendrick after this right? right? lol"

>nitpicking lyrics
Did you miss the part where he states he has evil and rot inside his own DNA?

This is your brain on idpol

>His lyrics on To Pimp A Butterfly painted a very pro-black message at the expense of denouncing whites as an inferior and mongrel race

Steve Bannon really brainwashed a lot of white people

>speaking proper english is white or asian

lmao stupid fuck. do you want me to say vato, mamon and etc after every word? some people actually got out for the better

you realize this song is about him not caring about ethnicity

all we know about you is that you're an anonymous Sup Forums poster, and you're definitely the edgy attention-seeking type. you also have shit taste and on a forum that's semi-decent for musical discovery and discussion you chose to spend your time in one of the most boring arguments about race ever. I don't like kdot any more or less as a result of this thread, nor do I have any different feelings regarding black/white relations as a result of what's been posted here. the only thing that triggers me is your bland shit posting. there's a direct correlation between race war memers (black.white, or otherwise) and shit taste in music, posting and life decisions in general.

How am I edgy? I'm just an occasional poster that happens to like Kendrick Lamar. Unless you're talking about the person you're replying to, that's a different user

callate cabrĂ³n. go listen to some music. have an intellectual discussion for once and develop a personality while you're at it.

MODS

So are you implying Asians and Whites are the top-tier races?

I'm fine with that :)

Gain some reading comprehension you spooked faggot

I'm implying that race war memers such as yourself are non-factors with terrible taste in music and an exhausted copy & paste brand of humor that only someone who lacks a personality and is desperado to fit in would fall back on.

fuck i lol'd

Bump

obvious "make this a thread about race so the morons from pol can vent about black people" thread

Bump

>And he has a voice that's hard to listen to.
This.
Probably the worst voice from the mainstream rappers.

Can you stop bumping this thread already?

I followed the argument this far. I want a medal.

Bump