Whats the most fucked up thing you've done Sup Forums?

Whats the most fucked up thing you've done Sup Forums?

not support her, now she's gone, poof

bump

farted once & blamed my dog

Smothered my pets.

Each one was at the end of their life, their body shutting down, but I couldn't afford a blue cocktail. I won't forgive myself for the pain they endured for that few minutes though.

i once with a, and then i all over it
was epic

Damn I'm sorry user, I've met quite a few people who had to do this

get help
there is something very wrong with you
that you can't even recognize it is the epitome of psychosis

i sucked my parents' dog's cock when i was a kid. used too much teeth and he bit me in the face. had to lie about falling out of bed

This You are very fucked up.

bumb

I didn't enjoy it. When you have to choose between eating for the week and putting your cat/dog down gracefully, which would you choose?

I don't think it's sick if he honestly had no resources and his pets were in pain.

Now years ago I met a crazy fuck who hung his Rottweiler because he couldn't afford the euthanasia. HUNG HIM, he tied a chain around his neck, tied the chain to a post and threw him off a high table.

THATS being sick, smothering because you can't afford euthanasia isn't.

I'm the user who posted the first GIF of pouring chocolate milk down a sink.

Got banned for a year.

kek i remember that. good shit

I would have chosen not eating for the week but that's just because I'm my own kind of fucked up and have no problem doing things like that to myself

Now if we were talking about three or more weeks that would be a different story, I'm not letting myself literally die so my pets don't have to live in pain, that would be stupid

Married someone I didn't love because I was afraid to be alone.

I don't think you've ever been truly hungry then. Poverty is its own monster and I hope you never have to experience it.

It's more of a voluntary-poverty type of dealie due to being a certified fucking loony

I'm sorry you have to go through the same thing without even having a choice though, that's super unfair. economy sux breh

Used to let my dog fuck me after school.

Can of starting fluid is like 3 bucks you faggot. Place pet in bag and spray. It's how I kill mice on glue traps.

I used to catfish as girls to get nudes from other girls.

Shit was very successful and I could have kept doing it but I stopped because it honestly makes you feel like shit and also you realize that you're talking to real people with real issues and you're basically betraying their trust and potentially fucking them up for a big time

You know .22lr ammunition is like $4 for a box of 50, right?

Coughed before clapping between slow movements at a classical music concert.

Fapped to something disgusting.

Only happened once, don't know why I did it. Guilt and shame when I think back on it.

I got so tired of having old outdated things and being strapped for money that I let a man have sex with me (with a condom) for 5k.

I'm not mad that I did it, but I'm mad at how I spent most of it on a new laptop, car repairs, food, and christmas gifts.

I wish I'd saved it now because I'm down to only $70 after paying bills. I do have a job, but I'm in college taking 6 classes and in extracurriculars so I barely have time to work.

>catfish a girl to get nude
Did it actually work? I can't believe there's girls stupid enough to fall for that

i would have asked to borrow my father's guns

I fucked a great-aunt who had advanced Alzheimer's.

Pics or it didn't happen.

One time I shit down the basement stairs and blamed it on the dog.

umm, you fucking smothered them, dipshit
you took your hands and smothered out the life of your loved ones
you did it to your hapless pets

euthanasia?
you are one fucked up motherfucker if you believe that bullshit justification

i can see killing a burglar out of fear or someone who has raped your daughter, etc., but your fucking LOVED pet?

who the fuck are you to be their ender of life?
why prolong their death with smothering
imagine the thoughts that went through their head when they realized their entire life they loved you unconditionally and thought you loved them . . . and then they squirmed beneath your death grip over a smothering begging you for air and to stop and you did not

imagine your parents doing this to you
imagine it
imagine what you would think

you are the lowest of the low and hell has a special place for you scumbag

maybe go poke fun of autistic children tomorrow, eh?

You know a .22 rifle costs like over 100 dollars and not everyone has one right? why are you assuming the guy had weapons?

Oh yeah it worked many times as I've said, I was a very convincing catfish, even had a facebook set up that had been prepped for months. Of course there would still be plenty of girls suspecting I was a fake and you had to pull the plug on those because once they get suspicious its almost impossible to get their trust back. Typically when one asks for your sc you're fucked, gotta quit talking to that one because she simply won't believe you don't got a sc

I spy on my neighbours. Have watched many of them have sex and be naked in their houses.

did you accidentally a whole bottle of coke, too?

>be me
>13y spas faggot
>make fun of the neighborhood geek
>stereotypical glasses and dress
>beat him up and take his lunch tickets on a weekly basis
>always rub it in his face that his dad raised a pussy
>ff to senior year
>still a spas faggot
>still making fun of geek
>one evening after football practice I'm walking home
>see someone getting jumped in the park
>alpha mode activate
>run into group and start beating ass
>faggots scatter
>turns out they were beating on nerd neighbor
>he's fucking terrified when he sees me
>then it hits me right there
>his eyes I will never forget
>pure terror in them
>he's crawling away from me like a scared animal
>please user not today please just leave me alone
>his voice is cracked and broken
>I'm sorry I'm not like my dad user please leave me alone, you should've let them kill me
>I'm a fucking monster
>I'm standing there looking at him
>I drop next to him and put a hand on him
>it's ok you nerd, I'm not gonna hurt you
>he looks at me
>those damn eyes
>I start to tear up myself
>what the fucking have I done
>I broke this kid so much he wanted to die to escape me
>start to cry
>waterfalls and everything
>he's stunned
>I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry
>we bawl our eyes out for a good 20 minutes
>we get up and I walk him home
>get there and his mom invites me in
>says I'm the first friend he's had over since hs started
>learn that night his dad died protecting him and his mom from some nigger trying to rob them
>she calls him The Man
>I excuse myself
>I go home and cry
>can't stand to look at myself anymore
>I tormented a kid for 5 hears who saw his dad die before him
>ff to now
>he's doing fine, great job, cute grill and taking care of his mom
>as for me, I work a shit paying job after blowing my knee in college football
>The Man no longer needs to fear this monster

Pics or blah blah blah... just pics tho plox?

This Only a sick fuck would kill his own pet.

well, if I were in so much pain and I would know that I'm going to die soon I would be grateful

what is gun?

What pics? the nudes? No-uh I'm not showing those to anyone, besides many of them have been deleted. It may have been despicable but at least I didnt share the pics with anyone.

Sometimes I just legitimately wanted a conversation, someone to talk to.

nice meme you giant fucking nigger. You're claiming to be oldfag = youve been here for 9+ years? kys

tried forcing my dick in my exgf while she was blacked out. halfway realized i'm fucked up and stopped

>Sometimes I just legitimately wanted a conversation, someone to talk to.

I can completely understand this feeling, user, I've had it too. I've never pretended to be someone else online though (but it sounds interesting). Do you have no one to talk to in real life? Why don't you keep doing the catfish thing but in an innocent way like just to talk instead of asking nudes?

Fingered a 6 year old girl after she asked me to. I was 14. I said I would only if gave me a handjob. We went at it for 15 minutes and we made each other come

I'm not entirely sure if I regret it

>who the fuck are you to be their ender of life?
I was their owner and caretaker

>imagine the thoughts that went through their head when they realized their entire life they loved you unconditionally and thought you loved them . . . and then they squirmed beneath your death grip over a smothering begging you for air and to stop and you did not

They were both in a coma before I did it. One succumbed to an infection, the other became so stressed by the death of her (unrelated) mate that she starved & grieved herself to death. By the end, neither were mentally right or able to continue.

I had the option of letting them kill themselves slowly or doing it myself. I feel like I did what was right.

>imagine what you would think

Well, I'd probably be upset if I were conscious, but then I'd be dead, so I wouldn't care too much.

>you are the lowest of the low and hell has a special place for you scumbag

I'm sorry that the world isn't as black & white as you imagined it.

Paid a couple work guys to hook up with the wife just to see how far she would take it.

Well turns out they got her wasted and took her back to their place and ran a three hour train on her with a couple others I work with.

Not the best decision I ever made.

Stop being a sensitive faggot Jesus Christ. Dogs aren't people. Stopped getting triggered at someone who did something in good intention that he regrets now

Good story, hope (and at the same time I don't) it's real.

Nah man, I've tried it, that shit is impossible, temptation wins eventually and you start asking for nudes again. I don't wanna do it again, really, the last nail to the coffin was some girl I was talking to who told me she was very scared about a medical appointment she had for the next day. I asked her why and she told me they had discovered some cysts inside her body, that's when it finally fucking hit me that I was talking to real girls with real issues who didn't need a faggot like me giving them more shit by tricking them into sending stuff.

Worst part, and the one that makes me feel like shit the most, is that she wasn't the only one with some fucked up story.
One turned out to have lived in abusive household for like 19 years and her mom actually tried to kill her or something, another one told me she had contracted some extremely rare disease which would take a long time to heal and there was also risk of permanent damage, another one told me she had just been evicted from her house and was facing financial ruin and another one told me she had trust issues with guys because one almost tried to rape her.

I'm a fucking disgrace man, really hope I can find forgiveness for this

we still love dogs more than people though. either way, he did what he had to do. I mean fuck, didn't you see I am Legend (2007) starring Will Smith?

Raped my cousin and creampied her while she was blacked out.

Didn't get preggo, but I've always regretted doing it.

>also the first and last time I ever had sex

I've resigned to never have sex again out of pure disgust and distrust of myself until the day I die.

Opened a childs grave on video and skullfucked it (obviously not USA)

I got wasted at a party when I was 20. I fell asleep and woke up in a different bed next to a stranger that claimd she was my wife. I carried on as if this odd ass dream wws just that, but after "dreaming" for the day i went to sleep next tto this wokan only to wake up again in the same bed. I tried to tell her that this was only a dream but she insisted that itbwasnt and that i was scared and worried but id be ok. I kept this dream talk up for 20 years. I went to work every day and came home and in my free time, studied alternate realities, string theory, and quantum mechanics. I had a dqy on my 20th year in which i locked myself in a room and watched a clock. Every second... Every minute... Every hour... I cried and finally accepted that this strange new world was real. I had a child with the woman. I continued going to work, which, interesting fact, consisted of making an eyedrop that let the people of that world see color. Time went on and my children grew. Two boys and a girl in the end. As mch as i didnt want to accept the world, i came to love it through music, which my wife had shown me through a concert. It was a large stage and this heavy set opera looking woman cam out. She bowed and took this hoop out. She waved it and this large bubble floated there. She bowed again and aalked off stage. A man then came out and stood next to this bubble. He took a bow and then put his hands on the bubble. It made a sound that words fail to descibe properly. I was enthralled. Vibrations and emotion ame from the bubble in the most beautiful display i had ever witnessed. To this day it makes my body ache in bittersweet agony for it. As i said, time passed and my childen grew. I became part of that world and its workings. I even became head of the company I worked for by making the eyedrops better. My children prospered and had children of their own. I became sick. I was old for that world and age had its burdens. I was in a hospital bed when it came to an end.

If you were a real man then it was ur best decision and you left her.

A fun thing though: I myself got catfished once, kind of, some "girl" on tinder asked me if I wanted to have a hookup with her, I said yes, spoke for a while and then was about to delete tinder, so she reluctantly gave me "her" ig and offered to send me nudes, I was done by then and told her I didn't want any nudes, then I spoke to "her" on ig and made a bunch of sexual remarks and it turns out that the REAL girl tells me she's never spoken to me and that a lot of people use her profile pics to catfish because she's a camwhore, felt like a fucking retard for quite a while

Oh you fucking parasite

Dressed up like a girl then let two men fuck my mouth and ass

I then opened my eyes to a horrific sight. I was back... Whre i had been the night of the party... My mind raced with memories of my life that had just ended. For weeks i didnt know if ibwas imagining things. its been 7 years and this is the first time ive come public with this. my hands tremble as i type scared but not knowing of what. this world ended for me and aanother life went through its entirety. what does one do? How do i live another life?

I catfished for 4 years on an online forum which lead to a forum division

I have a cult built around me catfish girl
Literally poems and videos and shout outs

To a girl they have never fucking seen live

How did it end user, did she enjoy it? Did she go back for more? Are you still with her?

Teach me
I want to do the same
And I am mentally ready

Seriously every single catfish I've seen has been extremely fucking obvious like an utlra hot girl with slutty pics who immediately offers to send you nudes that end up being pics of a completely different girl with deleted face

I used to do it. I'm actually pretty good at acting as a girl. Not too exaggerated. I did manage to get a few women to send me nudes. You'd think it's tough but I have come to find out that they don't really care and just want a female or someone female like to hang out with. The trick is to deny their nudes at first. ''Send me nudes and I send you nudes?'' ''Nah, I don't do that. Too dangerous and too many pervs and fake pics.'' ''I'll send you a picture of me with a sign.''

Luckily I'm very good at photoshop.

And?
Havent you realized that people are shit and it all doesnt matter

Thats not how I used to roll, maybe at the beginning but not later. I'd use pics of a normal girl and would use nudes of some camwhore with a similar looking body and hair. Had plenty of material, although sometimes I'd use ass pics from different girls, one time I thought I had blown everything up because I sent 2 pics almost at the same time to a girl and I didnt fucking notice that the 2 girls had different skintone, she didn't notice the difference though

A basement in Mexico
Where the cartel keeps blackmail bargening chips on people

Some of the bargening chips are daughters

The mother of all evil vibes

I fucked till I got bored of pussy

>psychosis

Psychosis =/= psychopathy and the fact he euthanized his pets at all is emblematic of empathy.

I was usually the one asking for the nudes first so that wouldn't have worked, ever (denying their nudes). Also what did you do? You had a picture of a girl holding a blank sign? I remember a girl once who said she wouldn't send me anything until I sent her a video

I fucking avoid those things because in my country theres like a 99% chance the catfish is actually an inmate behind bars waiting to get your nudes to blackmail you into doing some extremely shady shit

I just skip girls that want more evidence. I just found pictures of girls holding any sign and just edited off whatever was written on it and just wrote what the girl wanted. That was usually proof enough. Plus, I had friends that are girl make recordings saying specific things.

I convinced a 19 year old call girl I could help her get out of the life she was in. I think she felt something for me. Ended up in a hotel for a weekend using her for sex. Then I slipped away and haven't contacted her since. I have a bunch of old texts saved on an old burner cellphone. I used to see her still posting on Craigslist until they shut that down.

Her friend she was with that night ended up calling me to come get her after several failed attempts to get my wife to leave.

We know she fucked at least four of the guys but possibly more.

Hade to drag her out of there naked basically, they ripped most her shit and came on everything. Took about 20hrs for her to get back to normal and go see the doc.
Put her on the morning after pill and checked for STDs.

Had to go in for an exam few days later, she had some internal pain. Turns out there weren't only shoving dick into her pussy. Doc said it was something rather large do to the damage. The kids confessed to shoving a bottle of beer in her pussy.
They said she wanted another drink and that was the only way she could have it.

If you're going hungry, odds are your pets are starving too.

>write what they want in them.

Ok 2 things: wouldnt tht take too long?
And did you get lucky enough to find girls holding signs who were also similar to the girl you were catfishing as?

>friends would record shit

So they fcking knew you were catfishing and helped you out?

What is this a reference to?

i fucked a 14-yr-old boy

but it was consensual, so i guess it wasn't really fucked up.

Faked paralysis

That's the end of the story?

I've posted this before but people seem to like it so I'll post it again. High school. Broke up with my girlfriend of over a year. After breaking up with her we still were fucking and messing around for a month or two. Being in high school, since we weren't "official" anymore our parents wouldnt let us hang out. So I was sneaking out night after night to bike over to her house. Sneak in and fuck/sleep/whatever with her for a couple hours before biking back home so as to not get caught. On average wed both be getting about 2-3 hours of sleep a night. I'd snuck out 4 days in a row and went over to her house. The 5th night I went over like i had been doing. The both of us being dead fucking tired, we both fell asleep while making out. Her on top of me, both of us naked. After a bit i woke up, and attempted to wake her as well with no luck. Being as there was a naked 17 year old girl on top of me. I got hard. I started jerking off. Put the tip of my dick inside her pussy and busted raw inside her. About 20 minutes later she woke up and we fucked again. That was the last time we fucked. About a week after that, she made it "official" with another guy. Not long after that she announced she was pregnant. Most people on here say it could be his. And yes, it could be. But even for me after a year of faithful dating she never let me fuck her raw.
Having blasted a full load inside her gives it pretty good odds to be mine id say. Not to mention the kid looks wayyyy more like me then it does him

Calling bullshit on this one. Nut drips a lot especially if the girl just stays there without moving. She would have totally realized you came inside her.

She always got mad wet. But a good amount dripped out as you said. Went all over my dick. I was wiping it off and rubbing it into bedsheets and shit. She woke up and we immediately fucked again. I was looking for it at that point cause I was scared she might realize. Being nearly pitch black you couldn't see the few wet spots on the sheets and any wetness on her was explained by immediately fucking again.

went ice skating with group of friends. got drunk in parking lot. flirting with cutie in the group. little autistic kid with one of those helmets runs into me. i look up at his his dad and asked him if the kid was drunk. dad gives me dirty look and says he special ed. cutie sees and hears whole thing. funny thing is shes laughed at it and thought it was funny.

Wow it must be pretty nice up there on your high horse you fucking prick. And autistic people are fuckin hilarious as shit and if you deny that then you're just deluding yourself because guess what? The truth about the world isn't always so great like it is in make believe land. Sometimes shit just sucks and that's it.

Hillary shoulda won, good point