How to find a good Christian girl, and convince her to have anal sex...

How to find a good Christian girl, and convince her to have anal sex, saying that it's a loophole and she won't lose her virginity?

>feel for the loophole meme
They don't really believe in that you moron

The Bible condemns sodomy dipshit.

I know, hence 'convince'

Sounds like a load of horseshit to me. I want vag. I'll get vag

you can't tell me they dont get horny

why don't you just fuck a dude if your that much into butt stuff you fuckin fag

>this makes us gay

If your first sex is anal ur ghey this is not even a discussion

OP not saying first sex? just wants to fuck a christian slut in the ass?

Why not indeed.

your butt is available?

So what I fuck a whore in the pussy and I fuck you in the ass? What I'm not good enough for the front door?

Enroll in Whitworth University in Spokane, WA. Slayed more sheltered-but-having-the-first-taste-of-freedom vagina than anywhere else there.

Bonus: I didn't even go there. My younger brother did. I just visited for the parties and got mad pussy.

> (OP)
>Enroll in Whitworth University in Spokane, WA. Slayed more sheltered-but-having-the-first-taste-of-freedom vagina than anywhere else there.
>Bonus: I didn't even go there. My younger brother did. I just visited for the parties and got mad pussy.
Yes I'm just sitting here for one vagina. Yes this is logical.

sounds mean

Speaking of fucking horseshit. There is no way an avid horse rider still even has her hymen. Do you wear tampons?
This isnt the 17th century you can't fool me with this shit

I feel like the definition of virginity has changed in modern times, I think it just means someone who hasn't had sex, rather than the ritualistic breaking of the hymen

I've met several Catholics who have believed this.

How'd you get onto that topic with them?

If you're modern enough to understand that then you're certainly modern enough to understand that the whole concept is outdated.
Also since you just admitted that youre hymen is broken this is now just a case of but I don't want to. So fuck your shitty excuses

but am not grill?

I fucken got you