youtu.be/onGWF8mz1Zw?t=158
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

of course you're drinking alone because you have no friends

piss kool-aid

oops, forgot something
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgxfG8-sZA

you know who you are, buddy.

What the fuck Vincent?

Ohh, I don't know about that. But I asked about YOU, tasty tits.
Did you forget the sugar? it needs sugar

naw i like the bitterness

what an unbelievable weeb faggot you are

sage no bump

fair enough! I'm on the usual gross, cheap nectar myself.

heh, that'll teach that clone to ask stupid questions at a Home Depot.. this should send a nice message~

Hey bud! Bock again.

why yes, I am back again.
HAR! Shiner, then?

wow. this is cringey...

you should be sterilized- although given your "style" i suspect nature has already done so

>pic related

friend, I'm just here to have a good time getting drunk, chatting with weirdos of all kinds, and throw some music around.

speakin' of

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

Ayy ma nigga

Ayy..
how goes it?

you're not a weirdo.

you're a faggot.

although. Given you ARE a faggot i'm sure you cannot tell the difference...

because you're a faggot...

faggot...

go to /soc/ and hang yourself on your twitch while jerking off into your cringe cap

How bigs yer prick?

howdy, whatcha do today?

Drinks alone on Sup Forums cos has no irl buddies.

what for? nobody socializes on /soc/ unless you're whippin' a dick out or killing yourself, what's the point?
fairly decent, nothing to brag about nor hide in embarrassment.

hey that's perfect since you should kill yourself!

go back to your livejournal or something ya fucking fag

Rollin 4 an hero

went to work, assembling wires connectors and shaving the rest down to ready for the caps, got chased by a bunch of pigeons, drove out to melissa, came back, got beer, took a nap, got on here.
then, what's you doing here?

always wanted to say hi! so, hi!

what kinda wire connectors? can they be repurposed for other uses?

did you kill yourself yet?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░卐░░░░
░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░卐
░ ░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░░
░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░卐░
░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░
░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒卐░
░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░
░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░
░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒卐░
░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░░░
░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░卐░
░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░░░
░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░卐░
░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

Nickel, my motherfuckin nigga how you been?

Livejournal? c'mooonnn..
OP is OP.
Hi!

let's crank it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

Bleach

who the fuck cares...

do you want to suck on his dick?

jesus christ what a fucking ass slamming nigger cunt faggot

He must kill himself.

no, I wanna suck your dick faggot. whip it out.

You look like a really cool guy, and I always see you around here, sometimes I wonder if you are an alcoholic

the nut/bolt/washer assembly at both end just screams power transfer, but they're in 8' lengths, so maybe something bigger than trucks. And probably, there's a lot of copper wire bound inside the tubing.
Ohh, finally a bit better after the move and the 'month of one roommate refusing to search for work'
I'm gonna get paid back or I'm gonna kill 'em.
you?

yes dude! carpenter brut rules!!

What an ugly nigger cock sucker. Bet he has a bad dragon up his ass right now.

okay?

that wasn't very creative...

another reason this thread is faggots

delicious~
probably, but I really just do this for the fun. I have a good life, great family and friends, wonderful love life
which can't be true 'cuz it's on the internet, but what the hell, you DID ask.
I should cut down though, probably ain't doing me any favors.
But thanks! I like to be cool

sounds like a personal problem right there. hell, go borrow your neighbor's phone and call yourself, maybe you can talk to someone that gives a fuck. god...where's your social dynamics, mate?

Drinking some good ol water. and yourself?

I assume you got that the gas station...kinda nice when you're a regular and they already know your preference. I prefer 2 mickeys and a pint of importers
>inb4 al/ck/ thread

wow. what a fucking fag.

i'm so glad i've not been bumping this cancerous faggotry

the rolling electronic thunder of death! such cool shit.
Here's one from the side of good, to Brut's depths of hell blasting.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6qaFJ1w9zA

ohh please, I prefer the ROBOT sex toys~

you're not even 下げing proper.
>took the bait

bake here
just smoked a bowl and had a couple swigs of bourbon.
Waddup dud.

Uh, same, but it's had some hops and yeast rotting in it, along with some long tracks of time and bottled in plastic 40 that makes it foamy when you pour it.
..I mean, it WAS water at some point.
I just know my brand, but I moved to a nicer town and the only gas station to carry my poison has it at 2.79, as opposed to the old 2.19.. not much, but STILL
Good choices though!

>being a faggot
>straight person reacts
>jokes on you

ITT: Person(s) lacking exactly 2 nuts and a ballsack

Hey buddy!
my arms are still itchy as hell from the wire order, they were woven with some kind of fiberglass and while pulling 'em out to get measured and cut, friction threw hundreds of sharp little micro-knives into the air.. itchy, man.
How's the puff, decent?

sounds good, outta curiosity been considering vaping my booze to cut muh calories. can lead to alcohol poisoning in a rude way cuz you can vomit, but hey...science.

Ever serve jury duty?

there's no proof or data to confirm whether the person is a faggot...or a dog, or straight catfishing as a faggot. and amongst faggot lingo...you're one too.
>jokes on both of us

hm.. will you just be inhaling chemical ethanol or something? I mean, that'll hit your lungs instead of your liver, won't it?
sounds risky, brother

hey waitaminute, I know something I hate myself for liking.. is it the cringe? you folks be the judge
youtube.com/watch?v=j8vPEjioirE

freakin' 90s, even the captcha just know was for "Corded Phone"

No, just you

>there's no proof or data to confirm whether the person is a faggot...or a dog, or straight catfishing as a faggot. and amongst faggot lingo...you're one too.

well at least we have proof about you then

I got chosen once, but I decided to opt out. What I did was, once we were in the chambers being filled in on the case, I loudly asked, "What'd he do again?" and they told me and I went, "That FUCKIN' happened to me too, pretty much! open and shut, I say, let him GO!"
I got called out after that and let go.
Went home and went back to bed~
oh man, I'm saving that!!

could use any booze, and it bypasses the liver altogether, risky...but curious enough. plus, I'll have a friend do it first, because I'm that kinda guy.
you rather adamant about your claim, yet your persuasive skills are shit tier, like you mom. sweet jolly fucking ranchers I bet your mom wish she swallowed you.

I almost can't bring myself to believe this is real. If you are real and not full of shit, you are an inspiration. What are the reasons you haven't killed yourself? Are you happy with your life?

Also I was just drinking water for tonight.

This guy thinks he has a unique look but he really doesn't.

>you rather adamant about your claim,
You sound like an uneducated nigger

oooohoyeah man. Really nice. Very chill mind high.

I AM an uneducated nigger. you must have a phd cuz that's some serious brain power for a communist
>I'm not a robot

exactly

this guy is a weeb faggot with probably a halfway eaten mailman under his bed

i would truly love if he died horribly like the vapid faggot he is...

>pic related: ops sonic character

Oh man whats up. Its 8star. Been pretty sick lately. Had to quit drinking for a couple weeks. But I'm in good shape now. Happy to see you again bro.

you look like a man who can recommend a decent anime that's under 30 episodes in length. hit me with it, nickel

Perhaps worth an experiment then, but under controlled conditions, you are that kinda guy, after all.
If you can still somehow safely process the ethanol, then I see no reason to not.. inhale your booze in a new way.
Ooh, go for Frangelico, it'll be weaker but smell like roasting honeyed hazelnuts~
I would be all that would keep things pleasant and fun for those around me, precisely why I get riddled with 'KILL YOSELF' all the time.
And a good choice, filtered or exotic tap?
naah.. probably not.
Aaah, lovely. Enjoy! lemme see if I got some music for ya..
youtube.com/watch?v=wiUYFZXy_zc

Agreed, he is a rapey fat narcissistic faggot who no one would allow to baby sit a preteen.

hell yeah man. Always down for some tunes.

How would you feel about being this woman's sex slave? Or some other woman?
>vice.com/en_se/article/i-had-a-sex-slave-and-it-was-awesome-302
There's a short article she wrote about having a sec slave

that's a proper drink. Usually designate that for after dinner socialization, similar caliber as Tia Maria. kinda like Kahlua, but smoother.

Indeed. Let us continue to make this as unpleasant as possible for the queer...

here you are sir: copymepasta.com/p/ascii-pasta.html

and i'm a big fan of this one

█████░░░░██████████████
█████░░░░██████████████
█████░░░░██████████████
█████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░█████
██████████████░░░░█████
██████████████░░░░█████
██████████████░░░░█████

This is for op

Hey Star! Glad to hear you're on the mend then, hope I ain't adding any pressure. Lovely to see ya~
I'll take that as a compliment.. uhhh, shit.
you can't beat the late 90s classics, Bebop, Trigun, Outlaw Star, Champloo.. FLCL's only six episodes I think.
If you got a couple hours, go to Kissanime and watch some movies! might I suggest Tokyo Godfathers, Pom Poko or Mindgame? I'm much better at manga, got a few choice picks.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but why do these threads instead of hanging out with real life friends? Do you have real life friends to hang out and drink with? Or is this like a hobby?

You seem like a good person.

Water was from water bottles bought at supermarket. Tap water is sketchy here.

Another round of these. what you up to Sup Forumsro?

>How would you feel about being this woman's sex slave?
are you that woman? because...no...

Cock sucking fat faggot.

lol well shit, i've watched all of that. i just finished mushishi. really great when you're stoned

Moar like this
streamboobs.com

Who's Melissa ?

He raped her when she was five years old.

Don't make fun of white big smoke

Indeed, I'll keep 'em going.. love those pics too, reminds me of a new comic called Marquis, oughta look that shit up, it'd fit right in with Hellboy.
well, with me and the missus, we sorta share dominance, but we're pretty french vanilla when it comes to the bedroom.. just in there, having a great time for eachother.
But I am kind of a dominant top, so it would take adjusting to, but if it's what the woman wants, who'm I to argue?
A SLAVE DOES NOT ARGUE!!
Mm, Grand Marnier and cheese for me, I like the combo.

did you give up on me? so ronery

Because he's a fat pederast and a faggot.

I believe you

Oh thanks man and nope no pressure I can hang without drinking. In fact I'm just sipping casually right now. I had a stomach bug and figured it was a good time to give my body a courtesy alcohol break. Everybody I know here has had the stomach flu recently.

I've been listening to old 90s tunes and old theme songs from my youth. Been watching a lot of Roseanne and Married With Children recently. Actually planning to move soon.

How're you man? Its always a pleasure to see you pop up.

ever tried the amazon? it's kinda awesome

>Grand Marnier
god, I could go for some cognac. really liked the stuff they sell at hater joes. $20 a fifth, and I think it taste better than Courvoisier

A wise policy then. And this is more hobby, when no ones up for hanging. The roommates are in the living room watching the Handmaiden too, can't disturb that.
having a blast, got me two more after this AND a tallboy of Schlitz~
OH SHIT, BEER WAAAR!!
youtu.be/onGWF8mz1Zw?t=158
Ooh, that looked super chill when I saw it, can't wait for more. Wish I could suggest more, shit
it's a town, about 10 miles north of here.

hell ye my man.
I'm all about those dark tones.

He did, with a three year old.

sup, tophat. its going to be damn near 90 in the dfdub today. in february. texas forever