I am 5'4" Sup Forumsros

I am 5'4" Sup Forumsros

what can I do to not suck as hard

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what age are you

Lick the tip more

Stop thinking your height is a primordial factor thorough your life, development personality like a normal human being

agreed.

slow down and perhaps count while doing it to keep a rhythm while blowing your various customers.

Become a doctor like the Jew Kyle is. Doctors are widely accepted as short men.

sure. but being taller would be nicer and more convenient when it comes to confrontation.

Work out. Develop a skill or trade. Find s hobby you enjoy. Get your mind off petty issues that are beyond your control. Leave Sup Forums.

t. manlet #2

When are you taking estrogen op

stop being insecure

dangle off a balcony with weights around your wrists... 50 pounders should do it...

hows or feel to be a fuckin manlet

what de fuck is that

Don't work out too much or people will assume you are compensating, all the time.

then make money to stay outta the hood

what do you think. faggot. it sucks.

height doesn't matter that much, you should prob get some muscle so you don't seem so small tho.

come back when you've had sex ed class

Short and stupid. Very nice.

Advice many of us could use

Is gonna help you grow well at least something is gonna grow

bad idea ..the more muscle you pack on the shorter you look

t. manlet #3

Kek

I want a giantess girlfriend

If you are that self-aware that being taller is good for confrontation, then stop looking for conflicts were you most certainly don't have the upper hand.

If you are talking about arguments and such your height has nothing to do with that, just read more and amplify your knowledge on varios topics.

Sure being tall is nice, but so long you are hollow from the inside being tall with only serve you for a first impression, that assuming younare good looking too

wow calm down there little guy, got a short temper as well I see

ur not op faggot get the fuck out

dont we all

6'5 master race reporting in

7'2" master race (with horse sized cock)

Super stupido 64.

t.womenlet detected

Typos got me I have to admit.

Is you cock the size of a horse or you cock is the size of a horse's cock?

Enjoy dieing at 41

Start eating "greens". Not shitting you. Turnip greens, just look up southern recipes for "greens"... dem boys round here who grow up eating "greens" grow into fucking hulks and I'm not even shitting you.

"dem greens"

I think it just means the leaves from the turnip plant... but they're cheap and many southern families eat the shit out of them... eat yo greens boy... and you will grow 6 inches in a year.

Trust me? Go ahead. Or dont... whatever... but its not like you can go wrong. You will grow inches. I dont know what the fuck it is about those greens but you need to be eating them.

didn't know shaq browsed Sup Forums

How will you feel if your wife bluntly says she wants to be inseminated by a 6+ master race and you be the father

Moar like this
streamboobs.com

>pic related

Sorry op but you're having whasian kids

Implying anything over 6 ft is master race. Bitch please master race doesn't start till 6'4

I'm 5'5 but naturally stocky. Do I still have a chance with women?

yes, you just have to talk to them

$l@m B@M thank you m@m.

be careful man I almost cut myself on your edge

nice trips tho

im 5'5. Just work out and stay fit.

enjoy your shortened lifespan and genetic disposition to heart conditions.

honestly everyone roasting me for being a manlet kinda made me feel better about it.

thanks Sup Forumsros ;-)

become a trans

nice suggestion but I am fine being a dude.

then what the fuck other advice do you want?

tell me how to become a master race 9'5"

Who cares what you do.

you cant idiot, just put on a wig and high heels then go suck dick for a living