How the fuck do you be happy?

how the fuck do you be happy?

a-asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wEpsVSdtfcc
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Existential_self-realization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep one of these in your bedroom

i took xanax to sleep a couple nights ago. woke up hella groggy but as that fog wore off, I felt content and happy with the world. It slowely faded back to misery and sadness that I always feel though, but for those short hours it was amazing.

where can i find a plain looking white girl?

You can sometimes find them in storage? I don't know. Google it.

my friend gave me some sleeping pills and like once a week ill take one cause i only have a few, i actually feel really good and a bit high, it helps a lot with anxiety and it makes going to sleep so good and comfortable and i get a good sleep. id love to take them almost all the time but i dont wanna be on stuff like that. it's zopiclone 7.5mg each

i wish, i can't even get a girl to hug me
i had a xanax once, wasn't bad at all. i think i do have anxiety but i also don't have health insurance so i can't go get prescriptions

that ass makes me happy

You don't. You're not entitled to happiness. Existence is pain. Enjoy.

i like it too

Shoe laces?

Please post
More

What you seek is contentment, not happiness.

you dont put a stutter in text typing? Also dont be a weebo piece of shit it's unbecoming.

I work my ass off at a good job that pays ok 10$hr us , like 50 hrs a week and smoke alot of weed and other whatever I want. I also ride a bicycle everywhere so I save alot of money to spend on whatever I want.

have a decent job
be financially sound
have a significant other
have friends
do what you want

10 dollars and hour
how old are you?

there's more but i don't have them

Live a traditional life: get a job, get a (traditionalist) wife, have children, have social interactions. The rest will come.

You won't be happy 24/7, but as close as you can possibly get.

I tried that and all was good and right but i was still not happy then after three years i just got drunk every weekend and fucked other girls.

And then she left me.

She was like perfect and the best root and head every we3k3nd and cooked me all my meals and organised me. (I cant do that myself).

Seriously best gf.

How can you be happy following the tradition path if you just destroy it every time.

Is there moar of that?

its more about doing what you want
within the confines of the law of course

user, you find something you love/enjoy. Be that a person, a place, an activity an object, a car, whatever and you put your time into that thing, my thing is my fiance, when I'm with her all the troubles of the world vanish

>i just got drunk every weekend and fucked other girls.
Sounds like you had it all but due to lack of morality and self control you blew it. Consider going to church.

I know it sounds pedantic but we humans are horribly flawed, and the vast majority of us will fuck up every good thing we have in our lives without a solid moral base and/or the feeling of great shame when we do wrong.

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=wEpsVSdtfcc

Bring a few kids into this world by number three you will be happy

Lol fuck off. Shame is the answer? Eat shit

I drink a lot. That's about it. I wake up, go to work, get off work and drink by myself. Watching TV, playing video games, it's all more fun drunk.

On my days off I go to the national forest near my place and fuck around in the woods, make a little fire, think about shit. Shoot my guns. Then I go home and drink.

That's my life. Im actually pretty happy.

tell me you have more

I would say drink but then after im always 50x more depressed. Then i would say do military shit but youll hate it and when its over youll spend your life searching for it again. Weed is alright.

I dont know i just cant be happy. So ill join the legion. If i die thats dandy. If i live i habe spec ops training. I was military and now i have nothing left. I hope i die.

jews?

test

or you can learn to love yourself lol

do what a woman does and put on a pair of yoga pants

what you seek is to be right. not the truth

love is suffering idiort

set realistic goals and complete them
then do it again until you find a new hobby or passion

no its a pretty clear reference faggot!

ca

a little thing called the noble eightfold path mein nigga

I feel genuinely bad for you user. *hugs*

Money

damn dude you are right fucking on. congrats

No GF?

>how the fuck do you be happy?
evilangel.com

>no shame

Don't say quite or indeed to end a sentence.

Why not just stop being sad.

nothing that has a fancy title will ever help you OP. protip

just because the suffering and pain is unnoticeable doesn't mean its not there. It just means, right now, for you, the pain is unnoticeable. anybody who has experienced love can attest to its pain.

so, thanks, but it's completely unnecessary.

don't respond to someone starting with ackshulyy....

define fancy

get off your box you bleeding pansy. he feels bad for your permanent closed mind. not your feelings

kek

This might not work for you, but I will share with you the thing that turned me from a sad sack into someone that is happy and that is the realization of this one fundamental truth: you control what you do & you do not control what other people do.

Whether people like or dislike you is irrelevant. You control absolutely everything about yourself. What you eat, what you do for a living, who you fuck. Once you understand this, good fortune will follow.

closed mind?

closed to what exactly?

has a title. is summarized. is steps. a self help book. on youtube. anything that claims to be an answer and easily digestible.

Smash

say please

Yea don't take zopiclone more than 4 nights. It'll fuck you up with withdrawal. Wait a few days before taking them again

all those things or just one?

because i can summarize a book on basic electronics but while enlightening wont be very helpful.

fuck off

just realize life is meaningless, and death is even more meaningless, you only exist in this moment in time, you can only be conscious of your feelings now, try to do something that makes yourself happy while you still have time to exist, because your life can end at any moment.

to trips is truth
to kek is love

praise kek

aaaaaanndd commence derailing

all those things

you too cunt

If you don't find anything cool to do, try to bring that end to happen sooner.

some narcissistic queer always gets numbers

WARNING THREAD DERAILMENT IMMINENT
PLEASE COLLECT YOUR MEMES AND EVACUATE IN A TIMELY MANNER

GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS

well thats good then because the noble eightfold path isn't a self help book. nice one.

It is actually inside your own question OP. Happy is a behavior. Be it. So many people here are publishing threads about their depression. All they do is being depressed and then they complain about it. Emotions are behavioral. If you truly want to be happy, do something. Do anything and if it does not make a difference stop doing and and start doing something else. Do this every single day for a long period of time and eventually you might fall into a pattern of behavior which will make you rather happy. I love watching emotional videos, violent videos, reading sad texts and listen to deep sad music. But one day I realized that even though I love it.. it still made me unhappy. I started gradually (require discipline) to stop watching anything but stuff which made me smile. Then I started doing stuff that made me smile. As soon as unhappy thoughts came to mind I started focusing on something. Don't think about changing focus. Just do it.

Or we can ignore the random numbers and continue the thread as we've been.

welp

oh jesus its all true all this time wasted

fuck it all

I dont know. Im 32 and still trying to find out how.

No one is ever happy. if they say they are they are dishonest a liar and you should go out of your way to destroy them.

just fuck my shit right up

>tfw

yeah. its gay. youre gay

grats

NO

1. You were given a life.
2. You are somehow still alive.
If this isn't the universe conspiring in your favor, then what is?
Take the fucking shroom you miracle denying piece of shit.

Be true to yourself and the rest will follow.

This is my house!?!?!

we will try. but fag anger outstrips logic

g-go fuck yourself

i hate it when people do that. Stop being a fucking dick and grow some balls you fairy.

hm?

no one has any idea what this means until after theyre burned up

you son of a bitch

way of approval, newcunt

stop being a faggot

normally i would reason with you but when youre right youre right

y-you too

you know what if you don't know how to be happy you do not deserve to be happy. fuck off and go wallow in a corner you sad pos. dump your gf too so she can be with someone who makes her happy not a baby she has to cheerup you selfish prick.

And also remember. Behavior is a result of consequence. Either your behavior is reinforced if not punished. Now negative behavior has always been reinforced in Sup Forums. You might want to stop visiting this page as there is nothing but destructive comments flying alongside of gore-threads.

haha alright..

3 and

or you could have self control. one works better and lasts longer a d doesnt cause you to become a salty faggor

guess which

I fucking detest every single one of you I hope you all rot in your shit you rancid faggots. eat a bowl of buckyballs you ignorant faggots.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Existential_self-realization

I guess this is a thing.

Trips of truth