Theres no way he is not ourguy

>instagram.com/p/BIOPGG6AXgc/

who?

Superman

he's trying so hard

Where can I buy the official Sup Forums mask like that one and not the cheap one that has little face rip off of the official Sup Forums mask?

>Henry Cavill and Scott Eastwood shaking hands

oh my

He'll always be that fat kid playing WoW in the back of his mind.

He looks like a cool guy.

Did he draw that c0ck on himself?

He's always been our guy. I bet he posts on Sup Forums

hah im not gay or anything but hes pretty handsome :)))

>Will Smith's reaction when he takes off the mask.

That was so cute.

Aside from his hairline which is literally a joke in and of itself, he actually seems like a genuine bro.

Fun fact: He almost missed his audition for MoS because he was playing World of Warcraft.

Why from the Sup Forums estore of course!

Just go to: www.killyourself.com

He seems like a cool guy.

desu his hairline isnt bad.
he looks like those handsome men in the 60's on the telly.

lmao you can see his unfortunate hair line over the mask

I'm literally screaming and smashing my arms on my desk just thinking about someone degrading the universal Sup Forums mask like this.

Cavill is /ourguy/

Evans is /reddit/

go to bed Henry

>tfw you will never a qt trap cosplaying as Harley Quinn while Cavil and Eastwood dp you...no homo

Cavill is based.

>using the mask to cover his balding

he seems like a pretty down to earth bro

Sh-shuddup

yfw never be friends with henry

>yfw never be friends with henry
just gonna end it already 4 me

No he's not moron he has a PR guy telling him to do that shit. And it comes across as cringy and desperate trying to schill to fat nerds.

stop being so cynical, mang.

There was a writer or a production assistant (I think?) for suicide squad or maybe Justice League who was answering questions here a couple of months ago
Someone asked him if they were aware of the essays written analysing and defending BvS and he said they were and that the crew really appreciated them

I feel like a move like this, even though obvious pr, probably confirms that

I love this guy. He comes across as so level-headed and flown to earth. There's a scene of him in BvS's special features where he's holding a giant bat(a real one), and he just looks so fascinated and amazed. The fact that he was in costume at the time made it even better.

I saw an old Outer Limits the other day with a guy in it who looked enough like him to be his dad. Dude was playing the part of a half alien who has to choose between humanity and his alien heritage.

Really makes you think.

hes a shill hes not our guy

>estore
hi beaner!

Did someone draw a dick above the D on his shirt??

source on picture?

my bedroom ;))

>ywn have a beer with Henry and shoot the shit with him, talking about chicks and WoW

Life is suffering.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

This

I think we all know who did that...

>Cavill is a cool dude that wears the holy masque of 4chin and trolls Will Smith
>Evans literally gets triggered into a panic attack by some grill in a convention.

nobody cared who he was until he pulled off the mask

This

'S GONNA!

Sup Forums.org/merchandise

>Henry will never fuck you

Is he trying to cover up that fucked up hairline of his?