samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAY fuck sheep

post some kiwi nudes oi

god i miss him

No, fuck ewe.

dumb i dont know her

Gross

good luck finding people you know on nzg.

>mfw /nzg/ and tc have gotten you autistis laid and even in successful relationships.

better than nzd.

those fucking thighs sweet lord

that 2mb limit fucks me off.

Kek, can't believe he was on the front of the B section in The Press! The piece wasn't too biased, mostly informative I think.

y u mad dough

dubs and I get pizzahut

damn how old is she?

>not getting hells

you should all recognize this one from somewhere.

too expensive (I'm too poor) other than their Friday 13th deals
though last time they took so long I got the couple pizzas free and like $30 on top

not even mad fam, I got a slammin' gf out of it.

Thicc

i wish i had a gf
qts in chch reply to this post

I see you're new.

Why are IDs even gone?

pics or it didn't happen.

ignore him

I'm guessing 30s to 40s, maybe late 30's to early 40s? hard to tell without a face

I farted on the bus and it smells really good to me so I know it smells fucking awful to everyone else.

I'm looking around pretending to be looking for the culprit as to not raise suspicion.

you're pretty good
im guessing this isn't your first time

Shes in her 20s

I'm a pro bus farter. The best is airplane farts because it circulates through the whole plane

>Shes in her 20s
pretty sure she's late 20's at the youngest (28) and early 30's is more likely.

i'll keep a nose out for you when I'm on the 60 or the orbiter sometime

nope

any bud in tga?

I have her on Facebook. You're wrong.

Any Wgtn nudes?

my gf on the right

Prove it.

Ellie and her weird flatmate?

i miss her regular tits

pizza customization intensifies.

Blondie looks like a cutter.

It was supernaturally hot today, fucking Auckland summers.

you can tell just from the haircut and glasses

What is it?

Hey, just a quick question for you guys. Are all people in New Zealand as stupid, racist and bigoted as the people I met in my 4 years of living here?
I have never been to a country with such an island mentality. The best people I have met have been the South Americans or the Europeans, I stay well clear of the kiwis because unless you like talking about rugby or talking about how rough New Zealand is then you aren't getting much conversation about of you.

Nope, dunno what you're talking about. You usually only ever hear people talking about how nice we are.

Hey, just a quick question for you guys. Are all people in New Zealand as stupid, racist and bigoted as the people I met in my 4 years of living here?
I have never been to a country with such an island mentality. The best people I have met have been the South Americans or the Europeans, I stay well clear of the kiwis because unless you like talking about rugby or talking about how rough New Zealand is then you aren't getting much conversation about of you.

nah, go fuck yourself. Those people are people who have never lived here and read a few travel brochures. You are ignorant, up your own arse wankers.

just came buckets.

one in the middle needs to wipe her ass though

The guy came out as sexually abused by priests as a teenager and people dogpiled him. Its sickening

Im a qt in chch but im packing 8 inches in my pants. You still wanna hang?

Oh yeah, I know all about it.
He has said so much shit before I dunno why this has stuck, and it was from over like a year ago or something. Also what he said wasn't a big deal anyway.

You sound like a cunt, which is probably why people treated you like a cunt

maybe we should just be friends. . .

id be keen always wanted to fuck a dude with tits.

I'm a pretty cool dude.

Thread working now?

I guess so

This is why.

>vice.com/en_uk/article/the-sad-truth-about-milo-yiannopoulos

>Listen to what Milo actually says, beyond all the teenage showiness about how many cocks he's sucked and how great his clothes are. He thinks Islam is "sinister", feminism is stupid and the world revolves around him. He's someone's Home Counties dad, a spluttering retired colonel full of gravy and defeat, spraying little specks of Brussels sprouts from his mouth as he drones on about immigrants at the dinner table, while the kids roll their eyes and push their peas forlornly from one side of the plate to the other.

>The reason Milo's comments on paedophilia have done him so much damage is that they're the only opinions he holds – including those that are outrightly fascist – that wouldn't also be held by any ordinary middle-aged pub bore. He's built an entire career on claiming to be a "dangerous faggot", the supervillain of the internet, a man who says the things that people aren't meant to say – but speaking the forbidden truth will only get you on all the TV channels if your forbidden truth is actually just the boring old conventional wisdom. Milo has since denied defending paedophilia, claiming of the videos: "If it somehow comes across (through my own sloppy phrasing or through deceptive editing) that I meant any of the ugly things alleged, let me set the record straight: I am completely disgusted by the abuse of children."

fuck this shit.
fuck you.
fuck foodninja.
fuck pulling out.
fuck bitches.

man, the left do such a good hit job
I'll give them that

vidya gaem waifu go go go

It's a chilly willy

I don't play much vidya now so post you're 3D waifu

The same guy did one about Paul Joseph Watson, it's brutal

>samkriss.com/2017/02/22/voyage-to-the-prison-planet/

>Paul Joseph Watson isn’t just constantly afraid, hidden away from everything in a Battersea apartment whose walls grow thicker and denser and arc out from his little hollow of a home until they sweep over the sky and encase the entire planet in a concrete shell dotted with fake stars that thrum with a weak failing electric glow. His fears aren’t even human fears; he lives in terror of big scary buildings, people he doesn’t know, crowds of drunk people, and fireworks – in other words, the things that are frightening to a dog.

>They do strange experiments here on the prison planet; human beings are turned into something else, their hair brutishly thick, their balls mournfully gone. The chimera Paul Joseph Watson yaps and whines in front of a camera and behind his map of the world, all of it perfectly positioned to hide his disgrace, the shuddering dog’s body with its fur and its claws and its endlessly shitting arsehole that trails off behind the suit just slightly too big for it. He howls at the searchlight that was his moon; he barks at the strangers outside his door; he has lost all interest in any part of a human woman except her leg; he is ashamed of what he’s become. He kennelled himself in Battersea, because where else do lost dogs go? The reactionary right scream for a rugged and manly authenticity because they are the most domesticated people in existence. They wilt in horror at a few kids in hoodies or a few students who don’t approve of what they have to say because a lifetime of bourgeois morality and the comforts of a life built on imperial superprofits have made them biddable, tail-wagging, snarling but tamed. The lonely boy from South Yorkshire has travelled a long way in search of something, and he’s not found it yet: a scratch behind his ears, and a few comforting words. Good boy. Good boy. Goodnight.

she is a 3d waifu though...

haha Jesus, this is pretty good

you will feel ashamed of your words & deeds

A toilet

It's a keepsy-cooly

frosty box

Holy fuck...
Forget 2D v 3D, we out chea on this MULTIDIMENSIONAL waifus, bruh

What a shitty place and what a shitty thread

>infant's coffin
>wireless fridge

>infants coffin
forty thousand keks

almost got attacked by a dog today, the same dog that conveniently lives in the gang pad across the road, so shooting said dog or calling the pound is not an option if i want to stay on their good side

>wat do

Eurofag here
I dated a kiwi girl once
It was the worst experience I've ever had with a woman, and that bitch was cray

Really? It was wireless fridge that got me. The different kinds of people we meet on 4chins.

Stop being a pussy.

and what, mess with a gang house occupied by about 10 niggers vs my 1 mild mannered white guy? i'll keep my face intact thanks

Cool

It's truly a social adventure every night in here. Pleased to meat you.

Befriend the dog, like in movies.

No, you shoot the dog and the gang.

what did you just say to me

Cool

if it was like the movies i'd kick the front door down guns blazing with 10 dead niggers at the end and a heroes medal

as above, but i really don't want to have to deal with their cuzzies in jail either

4 years - you came to get some cheap education didn't you? You like South Americans and Europeans, my guess you were located in Dunedin and worked in an orchard over summer. I'm going to take a stab at North American. As most Asian people find kiwis to be simpletons as a rule.

Sausages, and if doggo still not friendly, poisoned sausages.

poisoned sausages, that's not something i considered, but i doubt they'd take kindly to a poisoned dog, also don't want to befriend dog because dog is a pitbull mutt with it's balls still attached and hates everything

>what's the difference between a baby and and M&M?
> you can't pick up an M&M with a pitch fork

>stay on their good side
If you're already on their good side take a slab over and tell them the dog had a go at you, hopefully they'll be the kinda friendly neighbourhood gang members you happen across in NZ and they'll keep an eye on the dog when you're passing by

Found some pills in town what you think??

brother, pop that shit and sell me anything that doesn't kill ya