Why don't ugly actresses get roles in Hollywood? There are lot of ugly actors who get big roles in good movies

Why don't ugly actresses get roles in Hollywood? There are lot of ugly actors who get big roles in good movies

Ugly women are worthless.

Did you not see the Ghostbusters trailer?

Even you're mom?

>good movies

Also, the male version also had ugly actors

Kristen Schaal though??

What i meant to say is that no actress gets jobs from being good at acting, they get their job from fucking some powerful kike.
How is an ugly woman gonna get a job if she's ugly?

Comedians don't count. Being fat/ugly is even better if you are going to do comedy

She isn't a Hollywood star, all female stars are hot af

Steve Buscemi is weird. It's like, if you saw him on the street and you didn't know who he was, you would cringe about how ugly he is. He has all the factors that make a man "ugly". Yet he is so appealing to watch on the screen. Why?

there are so many ugly faced waifus posted on this board alone its not even funny. ill never understand how people can get behind someone like say emma stone or the younger? fanning sister even tho they have rocking bods their faces are nasty

Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for the ugly actors.

We have the CIA's top gynecologists working 24/7 trying to figure out what the fuck you just said.

patricia arquette
anna kendrick
tilda swinton

He refuses to get his teeth the 'Hollywood' treatment.

I respect that.

He is a good actor too though.

What do you mean Jlaw gets a shit load of roles for no reason shes a fucking pig

patricia was 10/10 in lost highway

Is this bait? None of these are ugly

came here to post this

Why didn't he ever get his teeth fixed?

depends on your definition of ugly, this is a 11/10 in the UK

(You)

Ugly male actors have to make up extra hard for their ugliness with actual talent/funniness, and that's for all aspects of life. Ugly females don't because they don't need to. Even ugly women get insanely pampered in comparison to men that there's really no reason for them to actually get better at their trade since most of the time they already have connections or get parts just because they're women (see Ghostbusters).

Ya, she uggo but she literally hasn't made a single movie

I'm talking about Hollywood stars

Institutionalized sexism.

Actually somewhat true despite sounding like some tumblr garbage
though you'd also need to tackle the jewish nepotism

who is your favorite ugly actress?

Ugly women have no talent.

Prove me wrong.

Well talent wouldn't be something inherent to being an ugly woman so i can't prove you wrong

There aren't a lot of ugly actors. Steve Buscemi is one (and really he wasn't that bad when younger), Danny DeVito I guess and some old British guys.

cause they actually know how to act, women usually don't act very well they just take advantage of their looks and once they turn 35 nobody wants them anymore.

Jesse Plemons
Will Farrell
Philip Seymour
William Macy
John Reilly
Brendan Fraser

All actors with a successful career in Hollywood

>Jesse Plemons
Weird looking, but not ugly and can clean up well.

>Will Farrell
Not ugly.

>Philip Seymour
Not ugly, just fat

>William Macy
Just old

>John Reilly
average fat middle aged guy

>Brendan Fraser
Was a stud when younger, now just another average middle aged guy

Can you name one movie where an ugly person is the hero?

Being fat equals being ugly

Are there any non-comedy fat actresses in the Amerircan film industry? In my country there are a few, but in hollywood movies they are rare

Because he's typically cast in roles where he plays a scummy lowlife weasel

What about Boardwalk Empire

>Being fat equals being ugly

Nope, being fat is being fat, being ugly is having a misshapen, extremely weird and generally unappealing face.

Probably you are American and you are used to fat people but it's by definition being ugly

Ugliness: lack of beauty. When you are fat you lose beauty, ergo, the fatter you are, the uglier you get