About to watch this, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IuiFYLsmEcg
youtube.com/watch?v=qIKPJlKHKxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some laffs, it's a funny movie desu.

if you're drunk or high you might laugh

Figuratively Reddit

It's an horrifically unfunny edgy movie. Literally nothing in it is laugh worthy and the main character will make your skin crawl.

A mediocre stoner/life comedy despite those dying out around the time of Pineapple Express and Superbad.

stream for anyone interested

Vaughnlive tv/bepis12

A really funny movie. Just watch it, you won't regret it.

A funny movie.

>dying out at their peak

Good one, user.

A great and funny movie

The only thing that'll happen is the ending will give you a nice feel good sensation because of the music and those familiar faces you loved so much

The first 20 minutes or so are really good then the movie goes on for another hour and a half or so with a few decent moments but meh overall.

Highlight is Michael Cera in the aforementioned opening 20 minutes or so.

A very funny movie that also mixes in a very nice melancholy feel to it. It's 80% funny comedy and 20% melancholy end of the world stuff.

Best comedy in recent years. Also Bad Neighbors is funny too.
Watched it with my best friend at the cinema and we sneaked in booze. Had a blast.youtu.be/IuiFYLsmEcg

the stream going through ok?

I hoped you enjoyed touching dicks.

The ending is gay and dumb as fuck.

Slightly less annoying than Pineapple Express.

Name one decent one that came out after those two.

Channing Tate-YUM. Also, breddy gud soundtrack.

>implying Sup Forums touches anything but

When this movie came out I was listening to Terry Gross on NPR talking to Seth and the Co-Writer of this movie, she was talking about how much she enjoyed it and how funny it was, So I decided to watch the movie...it was shit. Oh yeah, there are funny parts (there are funny parts in any shit movie) but it's just like every goddamn seth rogen movie out there, the formula is the same "I love you bro, let's get crunk" shit he does in all his movies. Just watch the "Funniest parts of This Is The End" on youtube, watching the whole movie is a waste of anyone's time.

Emma Watson looking uncomfortable

DUDE
DEMONS
LMAO

Not enough Michael Cera

Honestly, it's fantastic. You can tell these guys were having fun while filming (the Pineapple Express sequel is a highlight) and it actually ended up being funny.

best part is first part. sippy time. most of the movie is beyond retarded seth rogen, shit humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIKPJlKHKxg

>I wish you'd cum on me right now, I fucking dare you to cum on me right now
is this apocolypse kino?

I actually think this movie features the best depiction of the Christian Apocalypse

>But how come WE didn't get taken up

Lel, they're all Jews.

It's my alltime favourite movie, but i'm also a degenerate faggot. Danny McBride and James Franco kill it in this.

It was pretty good. Not amazing, but you might like it. I definitely don't think it was bad enough to completely avoid unless you really hate the cast or something.

83% on RT so according to Sup Forums it's good

It's 2 separate movies

>Lel, they're all Jews.
Yep, those jews James Franco, Craig Robinson and Danny McBride