Fucking 'ell boyos

Fucking 'ell boyos

Anyone seen this?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/features/looking-back-in-anger-101-things-noel-gallagher-has-been-mad-at-20150317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No Distance Left to Run (Blur's documentary) was better

Fuck off monty

no because i don't give a shit about some derivative one hit wonder pop group from the 90s

femboys please

got goose bumps at the end when they played masterplan over the credits

great documentary

>calls others femboys
>likes le whiney pop love ballad band

o i am laffing

Saw it twice already, love it so much.

Also this

but oasis were the opposite of whiny
you clearly have no clue what you're talking about

if oasis are whiny then bands like blur and radiohead are on whole other level of being whiny

I SAID MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE

BUT IM A CREEEEEEP

Radiohead's discography is much more than just Creep. Oasis are one hit beatles ripoffs.

obviously radiohead have more content than oasis but oasis are hardly one hit wonders
they had two amazing albums filled with great songs.
how is that being a one hit wonder again?

If you said they only had two good albums that would have made more sense desu

>how is that being a one hit wonder again?
They only had one hit single. The albums may have been acclaimed in bongland but nobody else cared.

I'm not even an Oasis fan but you clearly don't know their albums, do you? Wonderwall is their Creep, basically. Take a song like Cigarettes & Alcohol, hardly a "pop love ballad", more like hard rock.

Can't believe I'm defending Oasis here but it's just obvious you onky know Wonderwall and you're basing your entire judgement of the band off that one song. It's no different to someone who has only heard Creep judging Radiohead solely off that song.

>Gallagher brothers
>opposite of whiny

What do you consider to be whiny?

Gallagher brothers could be seen as abrasive and obnoxious but definitely not whiny.

If I'm wrong can you please post an example?

rollingstone.com/music/features/looking-back-in-anger-101-things-noel-gallagher-has-been-mad-at-20150317

>Can't believe I'm defending Oasis here but it's just obvious you onky know Wonderwall and you're basing your entire judgement of the band off that one song. It's no different to someone who has only heard Creep judging Radiohead solely off that song.

Nigga fucking nobody except the few oasis diehards out there knows any of their songs outside wonderwall

>Nigga fucking nobody except the few oasis diehards out there knows any of their songs outside wonderwall

just stop it's embarrassing

hardly any of this is whining tho