Reason to live?

Reason to live?
I don't have a job, I don't go to school or anything... I've tried getting a job been applying since i left school I'm 19 left after yr 12 AUS fag but i have a girl friend who i love but i cant go on dates and shit with her because i always have to beg for money from my parents... usually sleep at hers for the weekend shes an only child also 19 lives with just her dad.

should i just fucking quit and end it? AMA i need help Sup Forumsros save me

Deliver food on bike, get paid in cash, get tips

Are you sure you are applying for the right jobs?
Don't expect to be hired as a manager with 0 experience

that ubereats shit? i want a full time job and shit not something casual like that

i've worked in retail (supermarket) for 1 year and i'm just applying for team member positions at like big chains did a few in store no response... do i have to resort to fastfood?

bump

You are bitch ass fag who wants everything but won't earn it
You do the shifty jobs to make something of yourself, you want full time? Earn it, no one gets freebies kid
Your broke right? Work the shit job while you look for a better one, that's called life

get into the trades. unplugging shit from tubes will be in high demand when these shitty houses need them

Sell drugs, just don't put your money in the bank.

Don't be a whiny little bitch. Suck it up and take a shit job till you can get a good one. A shit job and some money is better than no job and no money.

thats my parents.
dont give up

get an electrical apprenticeship if you're nerdy (maths and multimeters and shit)

get an HVAC apprenticeship if you're not (spanners and blowtorch and shit)

kys you stooopid fuk.

i need more information to help you, please post a pic of your dick

Nice try fag

Have you seen this episode of doreamon? It's quite literally the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I think the title is “lucky gun”. Kids mum shoots her self in the head while wearing a huge smile

Also OP, don't be a whiny bitch. We all had to start with shitty jobs to start of with. At least you'll earn something and it shows you can hold a job

Im about in the same boat, but I would never kill myself for this situation. You will get a job eventually.

The amount of job recruitment agencies that are around and you still can't get a job.
Get off your arse and join a few of them.
They will give you some labouring jobs you can do and being a casual wage the hourly rate won't be too bad either

You're 19. You have a ton of time to turn shit around. I'm 23 now, and I've recently had to move back in with my folks...

I was dating a girl for years. Love of my life. Thought I was going to marry her. We were living together. Had a job, not great, $12 an hour, but it was something. I fucked up big time, basically cheated on her. Biggest life regret. She split with me, I couldn't afford to live on my own, and had to move 3 hours back home. Couldn't keep my job, obviously. Now I'm unemployed, can't find another job, lost the love of my life, and living with Mom and Dad at 23... dropped out of college earlier in life and can't really afford to go back (besides, it's not like it exactly worked out the first time).

It's been half a year like this now, and I still can't find a decent job (I had one for 2 months, but they were absolutely fucking me and I had to get out of there). For months on end, I would think about killing myself every single day. Still do sometimes. But I know I still have time to turn things around. And I'm 4 years ahead of you, with nothing to show for it but college debt. Currently I'm thinking about joining the Air Force. They'll pay me to learn skills that can are also useful in the civilian sector (as opposed to joining the army/marines and becoming like a bomb diffuser or some shit). I'd be a 4-6 year contract and I'd be leaving everything behind, except right now I don't really have anything to lose. So I guess now's the time.

You're only 19, you still have so much time to get your life together. I know you probably get that all the time and you're sick of hearing it, but it's true. If you're like 27 and still in the same place then people will just start to assume that's your final adult form. But you're not there yet, far from it.

Fucking hell, agreed. The more you dwell on that shit the more you'll put off taking steps to better your situation.

>would rather kill himself then work a fast food job

My god just an hero already

Go join Australian Defence Force. You'll meet fellow losers who are given second chance in life together with you

im 34. You know what I noticed about everyone I went to school with who got into successful, established careers by 21? They all got old as fuck fast. Beer guts, thinning hair, minivan, that lifeless 1000 yard gaze, two divorces and just as many substance abuse problems as people who didn't vault right into success, but without any of the fun.

Youre on the right track. It might seem like you're sitting still, but the fact you're questioning how long this inactive stretch is gonna last is a good sign. Keep trying to get a job, get small shitty ones stocking shelves, answering phones, working bowling alleys or gas stations. Learn how working works, maybe get fired, maybe quit, go to the next one. Keep learning.

this is the shit school should have trained us for but never did. youre hungry. get your teeth in.