Do penis pumps really make your dick bigger/fatter?

Do penis pumps really make your dick bigger/fatter?
I have a decent paycheck now and have always been interested in pumps

nah man theyre all scams. No penis enlargement works

yes
just find a good routine

Nope.

They have been linked to erectile disfunction

No OP. The most they're going to do is cause tissue inflammation, which can add a fraction of an inch. It's like if you want bigger biceps, you could have someone punch your arm really fuckin' hard and you'd get a swollen bruise. It's a little bit bigger, but not what you're lookin' for.

Now I'm all mixed up

Well what's a good way to increase girth and get a fatter dick?

Become a fag, then you can choose any size you want.

Bathmates. After all. A steak thaws faster in water than air

>Wants bigger dick
>Posts perfect alpha dick

If that's you, fuck you

Isn't it though? Oh well mine's close enough. This wasn't OP

Literally nothing you fucking retards. Why does this thread exist? You think if there was a way to increase penis size even by the smallest amount it wouldn't be universally known and used? Use your fucking heads and hope you get reincarnated into a nigger so you can finally have a sizable dick.

>all these newfags
kids nowadays are so fucking stupid

Nope. Wrong. Also that guy's dick is something else

Yes, they do but the effect is not permanent. Stop pumping - it shrinks back down.
I suggest you to try it out anyway simply because it feels good. Enlarged blood filled genitals feel good even if you were happy with your size in the first place.
It didn't increase the length for me but it did increased the girth by a centimetre.

Guys i was about to order one yesterday, im into kinky stuff, so are these things anygood, im getting cock rings and dildo and one other thing. should i rule the dick pump out

i just jelq and so far i've gotten half an inch longer but it takes months...

It feels good to see it get bigger, feel the veins become more pronounced, feel the increased weight, feel how firm the erection gets.Try it.

>anteater on steroids

1) Five days prior stop masturbating
2) Take zinc 1 pill day, l-arginin 1 gram 3 times a day, lecithin (preferable sunflower) 2 tablespoons twice a day. Zinc increases all your "man functions", l-arginin increases capillary blood flow which makes your dick more sensitive, lecithin is the material for producing sperm.
3) Fill the ballsack with saline
4) Pump the dick and tie it with a dick ring to keep the blood inside
5) Stuff your butt with anal beads
6) Strap a vibrating egg to the back side of the tip of your dick
7) Turn the egg on, slap your swollen ballsack around with one hand and slowly pull the anal beads one by one with the other hand.
Cum literal buckets hands-free.

>he doesn't pump

This is just it. Your dick kinda gets bigger and has some more weight to it. Fun to look at in the mirror. But you have to have a nice tight dickring to keep the blood in.

>dick kinda gets bigger and has some more weight to it. Fun to look at in the mirror
Those are good enough reasons for me.

makes ur dick look like a balloon

>Can not stress this enough. Using it causes ED later on in life. Don't do it OP. You'll regret it.

Wow, I just discovered this
pegym com/penis-exercises/how-does-jelqing-work-jelq-techniques-jelquing

They will marginally help, they are not a permanent solution nore are they good for long term usage as they cause tissues damage over time.

>freezes his dick
nigger what?

hurrr a durr