What would you do if you saw this arrogant bitch wearing this t-shirt?

What would you do if you saw this arrogant bitch wearing this t-shirt?

probably spend like 20 minutes imagining ripping it off her and fucking her mouth

As long as it's silent we won't have a problem.

feel offended

Show her my T-Shirt that says "Tits or GTFO"

Rip it off her, tie the bitch up, smack her tits and ask the slut if she wants to correct any grammar now

My granma speaks really well, so I'd ask what she was on about.

Spend a weird amount of time reading the message on her shirt. If she asks me what I am up to, I'll reply with "I'm silently misspelling to see if your shirt is true".

Get the fuck out of Sweden

Trap her in a conversation wherein I annihilate grammar and reduce the once-proud English language to something altogether unrecognizable. I used make a game out of trapping people into conversations when they told me they had to use the bathroom and I got really good at it. I bet I could make that bitch listen to me rape her language for a solid hour before she could pull herself away.

That's my man

I'm sure you could - you made a pretty good fist of it in one two-line post

>tries to insult me
>can't even count

Ask where she got the tshirt? I do the exact same thing, it pisses me off when people say somethink, can't use verbs correctly (they has instead of they have) and generally butcher my proud language. Worst of all, it's mostly my own people too.

Is that really the best you can do - fake news as a defence?

Pic relevant

Talk like a retard.

Three-line post*

>somethink....

>Help her up and carry her disoriented body to my place.
>Let her sleep on my bed as I sleep on the couch
>Deal with her freak out when she wakes up.
>Ask her if she's ok.
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of eggs.
>Ask if she needs a ride home.
>Tell her to take care.

>types two lines of text
>tries to include the post link as part of his contribution
try harder.

If her shirt is literal then it is, "I AM silently correcting your grammar." Contractions in the English simplified language are incorrect and are not proper.

What a dumb cunt, maybe she'll try again after being gangraped by niggers.

>counts literal lines
>not sentences
You understand that one is relative and the other isn't, right? I love that you post the screenshot like it vindicates you.

I'd tell that stupid bitch that her top makes no fucking sense, because this is real life and not a stupid message board where people type out stupid non-sense messages which have no relevance what-so-ever.

>challenged on lines of test
>introduces previously-unmentioned sentences as a defence
no, still not trying hard enough.

>I love that you post the screenshot like it baits you.
FTFY. And you didn't see the hook

>lines of test
And you're trying to slam me for leaving out a word and measuring language with a reasonable metric

So, I'm an English professor.

You would imagine I would be doing the same thing as her, and even applauding her shirt and asking where I could get one.

However, anyone with even a moderate amount of time studying the English language knows that grammar is mostly only important in formal speech. Formal speech is maintained as a baseline of the language, the one that is taught as a second language and the one we use to communicate effectively.

In public, however, most people use informal language. You know it is informal because it's riddled with slang and various local accents. These evolve over time, and are 100% critical to the longevity of the language as a whole. Latin was tightly maintained, and thus died off. It had no roon for evolution.

So to answer the question about the shirt: I'd go on about my day, knowing she's a moron with no knowledge of linguistics.

>And you're trying to slam me for leaving out a word
No, that wasn't me. I'll admit that auto-correct of a typo sneaked through, which takes the edge off the hook you've impaled yourself on.

Of course I fucking know it's relative, you simpleton (pic relevant - or is it relative?) - but you took it anyway
>measuring language with a reasonable metric
what the fuck does that even mean?

>So, I'm an English professor.
hahahahahahaha
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>your gtammer
>not you're

No one here is thinking about this the right way. The correct thing to do is to comment the shirt as a conversation starter, which opens up the opportunity to flirt with the girl. Say something like "I'm silently judging your shirt," or point to her shirt and say "Well hey, you're a better person than me, I wouldn't be silent about it!"

It doesn't really matter what you say. It doesn't even have to be good. You just use it as an ice breaker, an excuse to start talking, and move on from there.

too obvious; she's not a Sup Forumstard as she's obviously a real girl

*your're

>damage control: the post
Counting lines of text is an example of measuring language with a useless metric.

Engage her in conversation about math/science, and expose that idiots who don't understand important concepts typically lean towards grammar for false superiority. Languages die, science is evolving and math is constant. What really matters?

Compliment her on the Cynical properties of her behavior.
Hit on her

Can't feel you, I'm Greek.

>Counting lines of text is an example of measuring language with a useless metric.
Tell that to a typesetter.

If you really thought I didn't know screen size and resolution dictated the number of lines of text that would be seen for any one post then you're more stupid than I first thought.

But OK, you can console yourself that you won, as that's clearly important and helps you get the barb out. You're absolutely right, I didn't know and I was trying to defend my position because the butthurt stung too much.

There, I've said it. Happy?

>at least you tried

Trips got you to lvl^

Ask her why the Y is capitalized.