My wife won't fuck me

My wife won't fuck me
Or show me any kind of affection. I tried everything, even counseling.

The other day a co-worker expressed interest in me by saying I was cool and that shit wanted to hang out and rested her head on shoulder for a long time. She knows I'm married and she has a boyfriend.

I love my wife and think she's hot but it's become so frustrating.

5 years of this.... What would you do?

Give up and give in

Well user calculate your chances here. If you are good looking and earning some serious money you will find a nice slut in no time. Guaranteed! On the other hand if you somehow scored the highest with current wife you must keep what life gave you or face eternal loneliness

Show her what will happen if she doesn't shown her love. Threten her with a divorce. Give her the cold shoulder. Treat her as she treats you.

And if she doesn't shape up, divorce her. Just don't divorce her for your whore co-worker. That would make you a douche.

Tell her you want to fuck other bitches, enter a monogamish relationship. If she's not cool with that then she's not meeting or allowing your physical needs.

I'm not transactional in these matters. Do I mean nothing to you? You don't care about my needs?

I'm a handsome dude but it's like I'm her friend and not her husband.

God dammit I got kids.

Look, 5 years in that is losing time
show her u deserve respect
and try to stay with the kids

You should have started with this. Don't do it. You have kids. Set a good example. Be the best father you can be, for them.

I retire what i said hereAnd agreed with this

Also, the five years you spent with your wife shouldn't be worth 20 min.- 1 hour with a slut. If it sounds like I'm being judgemental, I'm not. I would probably do it, and emotionally abuse my wife into staying with me. I'd also probably make sure she thinks it's her fault. Anyways, don't do it.

If it comes up, make sure she is on the same page. When I went through this situation (except my wife was fat and ugly, no kids) we had quite a few conversations about our partners. I mentioned that I'd never received a blowjob, ever, and she said "I'll blow you". We talked about it, joked a bit, and established that she was serious about wanting my dick. We set some ground rules and began our affair.

Over time, we realized that we were perfect matches, I got a divorce, and she has been with me for the past few years now. Having our first child in July :)

Don't fuck at home. Get a hotel. Never get caught, always have an alibi.

I agree with this as well, but what do I do? Jack off until I die?

Do I get to feel wanted and loved in a romantic way?

5 years in a relationship with someone that shows no affection towards you... Are you an imbecile? Why would you ever try to maintain such a pointless relationship?

Break things off and go try something new, anything else really.

Wasting 5 years, I swear, it's like most people don't even care life is stupidly short as it is...

That means she's getting dick from somewhere else. Break up and start fucking the other chick.

When was the last time?

Don't come home for 3 or 4 days and don't answer her calls. When you get back be cold and distant.

A good father sets an example by not remaining in a damaging relationship, borderline on abusive from neglecting of affection.

A good father does the best for himself and his kids. That's setting an example.

Divorce, find someone proper, do right by the kids. I'm a teacher and deal qith divorced parents all the time and I can assure you that kids deal better with divorced parents that do right by themselves and their kids than they deal with married parents with shitty relationships.

Last month. If I'm lucky she will lay down and not roll her eyes when I ask. Once every one or two months she allows me to make love to her dead limp lifeless body in the missionary position.

this, so this

When my parents divorced, I felt like this. My dad was always awesome and my stepmom was actually pretty cool (she died a few years back, it was very rough on everyone) and my mom actually became a lot better after the divorce and she and my dad actually became good friends after that, probably much more than they were while married