For those experienced, how much does it cost to talk to a criminal defesence attorney...

For those experienced, how much does it cost to talk to a criminal defesence attorney? I am wondering if just talking to them costs.

Ten thousand dollars Kash mo-knee

nothing generally speaking

the good ones wont talk to you very long though unless you put down some cash, maybe 10mins tops

Call one and ask numbnuts

How much are we talking here?
Will do in the morning

Please help, I am really scared.

no, money down

depends on the rates in your area, the type of attorney etc

around 1500-2500 but possibly more, varies quite a bit

Oh jesus, I don't have that kind of money

they find your cp stash?

Oh no, I dont keep or see that kind of shit. The reason why I am asking is because I talked to a 17 yr old on Omegle and I talked dirty. No sexual pics were shared.

About three fiddy

youll be fine if true

Really? I hope so. I didn't trade any contact info. I just said I was 22 and lived in WA. The thing is though is that she said that she was 17 and lives in California. After talking dirty to her I checked what the age of consent of that state was and I thought it was 17. But no, it was 18, so I just ended in the nicest way the conversation.

So yeah, I was a dumbass for not checking age of consent and for not even thinking if I was talking to a cop or something.

So am I okay, or should I go talk to a criminal attorney?

probably going to get your ass pounded out in prison tbh

youll never hear about this ever again.

Yeah, I don't think I am gonna be able to go to sleep tonight

Okay. I hope that is the case. Man was I an idiot.

Hopefully she stays quiet about it.
Otherwise you are fucked.

Is there a way for them to identify you? Does she know your name etc...?

What state?

My GF is a lawyer but not in your state

No, she doesn't know my name, but oh fuck do I remember that I sent her a picture of me(fully clothed and from the chest up) of me!

Never posted that picture anywhere else or in any social media though. Fuck am I an idiot.

She from California, and I am from Washington.

Post that picture here, on Facebook, on every site you can. Then claim she could have gotten it online

Well thank you anyway user. Also, nice to hear you got a gf that is a lawyer

I don't know if I should do that. I know how you guys can just look for the data in an image and find a perosn, or some of you being really good at finding people with just part of a pic.

Than post it other spots and not here

Honestly Sup Forumsro I think you're freaking yourself out for no reason. You didn't do anything egregious. You talked a little dirty to a 17 year old. You didn't show her your dick, you didn't try to meet up, she wasn't 8. I feel like the Feds have bigger fish to fry. You'll be fine. Be smarter in the future. Learn from it but don't An Hero or anything.

Chill dude, you were just flirting. You didn't send nudes or didn't rape her, there's no case against you. All will be forgotten by the girl for sure.

About tree fiddy

Closest thing to a meet up was just me saying "too bad you don't live in WA", thats it.

And thanks dude, I just kinda stupid after a long day at work, and lonely too. Just broke things off with my bestbud/fwb.

Okay. I am just a bit paranoid of that shit. Lesson learned, and that is it for me to try to chat with people on omegle.

Like with most things in life, if you can't spell it you probably can't afford it.

You should be fine, but if you ever find yourself to be in legitimate legal trouble, always consult a private lawyer and never settle for a public defender as they work with the judge and prosecutor to get you convicted.

Okay, will have that in mind.

Man do I wish school actually taught you about law and useful shit, I could really use the knowledge.

Yea, school isn't going to teach you about what to do if you talk dirty to underage people.

Just be a normal person and talk to women at bars or use a dating site if you can't start conversations.

Trying that actually. But yeah, I just didn't think the conversation would go that way, she actually iniciated it. And yes, I know how fake that sounds, but its true.

But yeah, thanks anons, I will try to find a way to give back sometime.