>Be 22
>Seasonal work experience for 2 seasons working at a halloween store
>live at grandma's house
>GED
>too nervous to work at fast food job
>physically fit
>transportation

What do?

Pizza delivery driver. The stores are overrun with drugs, alcohol, and dealers. Not to mention you can show up to a place wasted and still get a tip. Hell, some will even offer you a beer or some hits. If you like drugs, this is it.

There are plenty of jobs that literally ask for nothing, call centres, deliveries, uber?

Get out of your comfort zone, it's the only way you'll grow as an individual.

Get a job; any job, anywhere.

Don't you need like a squeaky clean driving record for that? I have a couple tickets.

It's not my car, it's my grandma's. I'm not really picturing uber being a safe experience. What's it like?

Call center would make me literally want to kill myself, I hate talking on the phone.

Depends on who's hiring you.

I'm not that guy, but I got a reckless driving ticket when I was 18 and started driving delivery for a local restaurant at 22, then moved on to Domino's, which is where I sill am, at 23, and am currently 24.

Points on your license go away after a while.

Simple, dont be human filth

Sounds like I'm gonna give that a shot.
Any tips? It's not my car, its my grandma's but it has insurance.

How much experience do they look for?

No. Just a driver's license and insurance. At least at pizza hut

None. Doesn't even matter if it's your car or not. It was my first job with my dad's car.

>20
>college student
>shitty country ,all jobs require experience
>living with 100 or 150 a month
Any anons here want to hire my ass ?

Go to a temp agency. You'll get a shit job filing papers as an Administrative assistant, but at least it is more acceptable than a Wendy's chef.

If you live in a small shit town... MOVE.

I hate talking on phone too, there are chat call centres, I used to be on Netflix chat to pay for school, literally not a single phone call and since it was chat it was slower so I could browse Internet or chat with coworkers at the same time

I live in Mexico, uber here is relaxed, friends and drivers I have talked to say they work just when they want (4 hours per day min if you want to get decent cash) you just need to pick high traffic hours

I drove my mom's car, which belonged to my grandmother for years, for my first 8 months of my first delivery job. As for insurance, the biggest hoop you *might* have to jump through is personally being on the insurance as well as the vehicle being insured.

I had literally none going into my first job. No delivery experience, no kitchen experience. They hired me anyway and I wound up being damn-near the most reliable person in that whole building. Most people won't look for experience for drivers because pretty much any idiot can do it.

In addition, you can work on other skills at night since it will be 9 to 5. You'll have to stop smoking weed though faggot.

Where do you live?

Romania

I'll give that a try. Never heard of it before, I guess I have shitty family cause they never help with any of this. They just complain.

Damn forreal? I'll try that too.

That's what I'm hoping. I am not technically on her insurance. But whatever I know for a fact I am reliable and a better driver than most drivers.

I meant reliable in terms of being an employee. Go in, bust your ass, and do what you're told (even when it's stupid).

Like I said, you *might* not even run into having to be on the insurance yourself. The first delivery job I worked wanted me on the insurance, but Domino's has literally not even inspected my car to check if it falls within their qualifications. It does, but that's not the point.

no idea bruh. i got a math degree and can't get a job anywhere.

>too nervous

I never thought in my life i would ever work as a cashier and the first job i got 1 year ago till now is cashier. Sometimes solution to overcoming fear is 'bite the bullet'. I hate being a cashier but i like it because it gave me an extreme amount of confidence boost.

I've been a cashier, but something about fast food is terrifying, I did it once at mcdonalds and got yelled at for 4 days, Till I quit and said fuck it. Worst 4 days of my life.

Oh yeah I am "reliable" then.

at my old job I use to literally cut fucking boxes in half for 9 hours straight, for fucking days. Then organize the pile of cardboard box cuttings. It was the dumbest fucking thing ever but I was the best at it in the whole damn store.

I can't do anything with my general engineering associates D:

See that's why I'm terrified of going into college, its like a mine field you have to plan your way to success, and it takes so god damn long.