What do?

What do?

give money to a very poorfag
(my paypal is [email protected])

this
I need money to accomplish my dream

I'm Dutch, do 25 hours of volunteering next to school each week. No time left for regular job. Almost broke. Sponsor me please. E-mail: [email protected]

Mir ein wenig Geld geben ?

wow...do you donate?

what kind of fucked up currency has double decimal points and a single comma

amerifat detected

open traktor
mix some shit
upload to youtube
post link here

Ps ist ja schon aufm Rechner, aber gute Arbeit

Some tf2 keys for me because I'm a begging loser poorfag

www.steamcommunity.com/id/MegaMeatball

Buy bitcoin

Eurotard detected

I see you learned how to use inspect element.

Collegefag here, searching for a job for some months now but everything I find requires experience. Currently living with about 150$ a month, if you want to help me out maybe you can hire me to do some stupid chores or some shit. Shoot me up with an email at [email protected]

Du solltest deine Arbeitsfläche aufräumen du Hurensohn.

ive got 4$ in my bank account and im not a nigger, can i have some? xD

Win lottery.. problem solvered

Nice MSpaint job

post actual monies. no editing. honesty system.

OMG THANK YOU OP
you are the best!!!!
you are my hero!

Learn better photoshop

Move to Patagonia.

Lost job, I could use money for food/rent for next month. Willing to show fired paystub/bank account with a penny in it.

paypal [email protected]

Hell with that kind of money I can open a chick-fil-a and run it giving you a percentage of the profits. Only 10,000 needed for that though (thus why religious owner has them all closed on sunday because it is cheap to open and he owns 51% of every franchise.)

What fucking moron has 15 mil in the bank just sitting there waiting to be taxed? Yeah, that's right. No one.

Well stop volunteering and get a job dumbass, volunteering is something you do with a surplus of ressources

lmao ikr