Fiance clearly doesn't like having sex with me...

Fiance clearly doesn't like having sex with me. She enjoys it when we do it but it's like pulling teeth to get her to say yes. What do?

rape

Make her feel comfortable, build up the mood.

Take her to a dinner and a movie, then dancing.
Once you get to your place, start by telling her what a great time you had, etc.

Slowly start to rub on her, kiss her neck and blow warm air on her neck, nibble her ear lobes softly. Things like this after a romantic night out will be sure to get her in the mood to jump your bones.

Remember, you have to give to receive.

I raped her once. It was weird she said no but i was like you dont really mean no. She forgave me after but it still hangs with me.

I need sex at least twice a week. If you're going out to movies and date night more than once a week you're either a kid or new at dating. Even the other romantic stuff if you want to "cuddle" and try to do stuff they pick up 100% right away what your intentions are and act accordingly.

>woman detected

If this was an ideal situation then the ideal solution would work, but we are in the real situation looking to apply a real solution.

>You have to give to receive.
>Sex is a thing women let men do to them after they jump through hoops

What a fucking shitty mentality.
OP, take it to /adv/ you fag, and provide a lot more information when you do

nonsensical

wat

see that's your problem. you had sex against her will you retard.

you don't have to be a cuck like but you still gotta let her decide if she wants to fuck you or not.

you faggot.

Get her off of BC. Seriously

Fornsome women that shit kills sex drive. Just annihilates it. Nothing feels good, her erogenous zones go away, she can't cum, sometimes she can't even get wet.
That was my girl. For a while there it was sex once a month and only after 45+ minutes of foreplay before she even got damp.
After she quit the BC, she was soaking as soon as my dick was up.
Never going back.

no shit there was remorse in my post are you that dense?

the fuck is bc

Birth control, aka The Pill.

>maths
kys

in no instances did i ever say i had unprotected sex or she was not on the pill. user are you full retard?

>gets my post exactly backwards
>asks if I'm a retard.

You don't understand.

I'm saying if she IS on the pill, that could be what's causing it. Because that's what happened to me.
Getting her to quit taking the pill will likely get her back to normal.

ya dun goofedd. raep certainly fucks things up in the long term

Let me have a shot at her

You're retarded AND a rapist
>why doesn't she want to have sex with me :(

>implying "yourself" is two separate words
ky

Dont marry. You will end up in a sexless relationship.

OP here's what you do.

don't ask/beg for or mention sex for a while. be nice, cook breakfast or some shit. go work out, wear nice clothes and shit. wait for her to come to you. continue this for a while DON'T FREAK OUT on her about it and maybe she'll come around. take it slow if that's what she likes, find out about her fantasies etc.

whatever the fuck you do DO NOT MARRY THIS BITCH until things improve notably for the long term. if they don't be a man and bail.

lol
you're obviously retarded OP

/thread

it started like this with me and my gf two months ago. We were planning kids. We split this weekend. She says she suddenly lost the urge to have sex with me and she believes this is a sign we don't fit. :(

Shiiiiiiit. Might have to bail. Not OP but god damn I swear she hasn't actually wanted to have sex with me in a year. And im not a rapist like op

Et #2, Brute?

Be the alpha version of yourself, the one you would be if you weren't with her. Make her want you like when you weren't together.That goes by showing her that your are two different people, that the fact she's your fiancé doesnt mean you are granted.

Don't let her believe that you think she's for granted either. Be rock n roll ffs

>Fiance clearly doesn't like having sex with me. She enjoys it when we do it but it's like pulling teeth to get her to say yes. What do?

marry her. honestly, it gets way better once you are married.

Fuck me. I came up with that without having read the caption below the picture. They beat me to it.