Black people hate thread

black people hate thread

Those arent really black people theyre aboriginies which are pretty genetically distinct from african blacks

Abos are more closely related to Filipinos than Africans

But here's this

And here's this

Their skin is black.
They are black skinned and considered 'people', sadly.
They are black 'people'. That's why we call em black fellas you fucking idiot.

You must have a very sad life to make a thread this early in the morning about the hatred of another race. sad.

Abos aren't humans. They're sub-humans.

Fucking timezones
How do they work?

What outside of USA? whats that... rest of the world doesn't matter

To be aboriginal means to be the 1st (in this case race) of an existing land or to be indigenous soooo.

Which ones then?
There is a bunch of different tribes and they considered each other to be a separate people.

The tribes were racist against each other.
They can't all be the first.

Just looking at these fuckers hints at something not being right. While African blacks are of a different race, the Australian blacks seem like they're of a completely different species.

>Abos are more closely related to Filipinos than Africans
This is a Filipino, this doesn't look Abo to me

Wow they look similar

In a sense their all first because of their ancestors. I assume you're talking about Australian Aboriginals.

Anyone ever meet an abo in real life? Ive looked on youtube to try to find some kind of everyday interaction to see what theyre like but all i can find is videos on how oppressed they are and how white ppl ruined them

Typical Ameritard

Yeah i mean we dont have any here

filipinos look like mexicans

... that's it?

You have niggers and spics. Australians dont

Fuck you honkey or chink.

They only oppress themselves. All they do all day, every day, is smell gasoline, steal gasoline, chimp out and get ran over by trucks. The only thing you'll ever talk about with them is your spare change.

the ignorance is strong with this one.... maybe a little retarded...

They left africa before us.

They don't look much Ali just e, but genetically they're closer related than either is to Africans. And this kid is also Filipino. Looks pretty dampened about.

this guy is actualy brit

One of my best mates in early primary school was an abo.
Cool dude. Strongest memory I have of him was during a grade 1 lunchtime. He was crying and I didn't understand why...

Now I know it was this other dude who was telling him he was shit coz he was black...

I remember his dad came to school to teach us how to throw boomerangs. Probably couldn't do that now the SJWs would hate it.

Im far from a saint but, i find it very difficult to hate someone who has never personally done me any harm, but i do think its STUPID to think that someone has to look similar to you to be considered human/normal, thats a pretty redneck mindset, there is no right and wrong, no good and evil, the victors will write history always leaving out the fucked up shit so that they're children don't know shit, aka you

Filipinos are Austronesian by race, not Aborigine, plus they look more like this pic than negro-ish

>be me
>22, second generation negro
>guilty of no crime except pirating video game OSTs from youtube using a command line downloader
>multivariate calculus ma jam
>can install and maintain a LAMP stack web server secured with version nondisclosure, content security policy, cryptographic keys, and a firewall
>know C, C++, Java, Ruby, Scheme, Python, Lua, Haskell, JavaScript, PHP, SQL, MIPS, (HTML and CSS are a given), and probably some other shit i ain't even remember
>if i were racist against my own race you might say i'm literally a code monkey but i ain't about that nig apologist shit
>explain my existence faggots

>rest of the world doesn't matter
But then spreading hate on blacks

They are black skinned and considered 'people',

Lol, no they're not, they are classed as native fauna at best

it's not the way they look, although i find them repugnant. black people have a strange perception of themselves and the world around them. it's as if they live in a sort of cartoon.

i call it "crack and LSD". the crack effect is extreme impulsiveness and hypersensitivity to stimulus; following inappropriate urges too easily. those that can learn to keep those urges down still suffer from the other effect; they love themselves. they will break out into singing to themselves and love themselves. they have a very common issue; they will proudly, angrily, etc express something and then REPEAT it, feeding their conviction in expressing it, as stupid as it is. they are in love with and hypnotize themselves. they're bitch babies that can't control their emotions, and they have no taste.

the reason we have more black television shows is NOT because anyone wants to look at them or to please them in society; it's because on a scale from hardest to manipulate with advertising to easiest, it's asian-white-brown-black. they live to emulate others in their apparently drugged perception of existence.

they can never NOT suck and it has nothing to do with the white man or the world holding them down or their physical form; it's just who their mind "is".

Nigger detected

>not knowing the difference between niggers and blacks

oh also, same brah here, wanted to say: no offense to anyone who's straight up literally a faggot, i got nothin' against homos

well shit i mean if y'all wan' 'o go redefining terms without any historical context then sure ok friendo

fact o' the matter is the only historical difference is one's a color the other's a derogatory term, otherwise they've always been synonymous except as used by neck/b/eards

Did you know that stereotypes aren't baseless fairy tales? It's easy to take advantage of the damaging, leftist welfare system and sit around all day doing nothing. Hell, I'd do the same if I was black and had the chance. As I said, they only oppress themselves by doing that, not the other way around. Breaking out of that takes work and ambitions and I appreciate anyone who can make it, regardless of race. Being human doesn't make you human, acting human does.

All kids get bullied. The fact that some jackass commented that your friend is shit because of his race isn't surprising, because that's the thing that stands out the most. It was easier to say that instead of commenting on, for example, his facial structure. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that your friend's family didn't vegetate on welfare and was instead a respectable unit in the society.

Congratulations, you're not a nigger.

>>can install and maintain a LAMP stack web server
uhh tyrone
pretty sure pic related isn't what LAMP stack means in this context

just wanted to make sure you knew

kek
see above image you fucking rape ape
>existence explained

>Their skin is black.
So ethnic Jews are white people?

>implying just because a semantic rule for bridging a contextual gap applies to the color black means it can be generalized to all colors

we found the fat slob!

Why aren't you on Sup Forums, Cletus? Isn't that your den of Whitopia?

Edgier than Bismuth

>it only counts when they're not as white as me

>This little nigga right here is my mini hand grenade.

>Blow a nigga hand off before it killa nigga.

Abos aren't people

Aren't that Aboriginals?

Nasty

wow fuck all y'all
except that second motherfucker there i bet none of yo' asses even know what a LAMP stack even is
and you here makin' fun like y'all think you *know* shit
>durrrrr wow someone did this thing and he happened to be black, that thing what all he did must have been real simple, even though i don't even know what it is or how to do it myself! a hurp, a durp, a durpa
get yo'self an attitude adjustment or maybe like 12 and then get yo'self back to school mine friendos

Sup Forums doesn't hate niggers, they hate jews, we hate niggers.

was replying to this

>Anyone ever meet an abo in real life?
I've seen them but I don't think I've really interacted with them except for two times.
The first time it was some kid annoying or bullying me (can't remember) when we had PE one day with multiple classes together. I got bullied by a lot of people in though and whatever he did must have been pretty tame since I can't even remember anything he said to me.

The second was a guy who was helping us work when we were clearing the weeds and shovelling woodchip onto a garden at some place. He was a nice guy. He was only half-Aboriginal though. Other half was Pacific Islander.

Although I didn't interact with them, I went to the Tamworth music festival last month, and there was a group of them playing guitar and the lead singers voice was actually pretty good. The ironic thing is after we walked past them the next singer we encountered had a really yobbo voice but he was white.

this guy gets it.

ugabuga indeed

>complaining about nigger hate in a nigger hate thread
wew lad

little white boi can't fight haha
manlet
dicklet
black power da king forever

would bang the chick on the right

>attempts to troll
>didn't change webm title

>Sup Forums doesn't hate niggers

>looks like a nigger
>acts like a nigger
>talks like a nigger
>not a criminal
>runs his own web server
>tells whites to go back to school
... Guys, are we getting trolled by Shaquille O'Neal?
Shaq, don't you have some commercial you should be on?

0/10 niggers are horrible. Go die you fucking nigger lover.