be me

> be me
> Fall in love with an awesome girl
> Be with her for three years, doing my best to be nice with her and help her in everything i can
> When i finally think she likes me enough i confess my feelings for her

> she says not right now

> I try to get over it but i cant

> she starts going out with another guy. I give her my best wishes, i want her to be happy
> The pressure is too much and we have a fight.
> After some months we are friends again, im better now
> she recently told me she was taking some time for herself in her relationship.
> I tell her to choose whatever she wants and to decide if she wants The relationship with her boyfriend or she just doesnt need it anymore.

Question is should i rape her already or wait until she maybe goes back with her boyfriend? The second sounds nice but idk if i can wait

Pic unrelated

She doesn't like you. "I need some time" is also just an excuse.

It sounds like she needs to get as far away from you as possible, because you've been obsessed with her for three years.

>> I tell her to choose whatever she wants and to decide if she wants The relationship with her boyfriend or she just doesnt need it anymore.

You are a beta cuck. Seriously, stop that shot. She doesn't want you. Straighten up your act and you might find the girl you deserve.

why not both?

Im going to rape her so thats not important anymore

This guy knows what he is talking about

First you are obsessed about her and let her cuck you. Now in order to reclaim your lost balls you want to rape her. That's not going to make you an alpha. It wil just fuck up your life even further. Then when you are in prison as a sex offender you will be left with nothing but that little inner voice telling you how this girl ruined your life.

Stay away from her, get her out of your life. Manliest thing you can do is never ever have any sort of contact with her again.

Some people cant see falseflagging even when its thrown directly At their faces...

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP here. I swear Sup Forums is retarded, you guys buy anything people say. LOL. Thanks for proving my theory

I'm not saying you should get her drunk or spike her drink but I can't stop you from doing something like that.

ffs

Welp, enjoy prison then

>be with her for 3 years
>tell her my feelings

You dated someone for 3 years without expressing romantic feelings.

I hate coming to Sup Forums and seeing just how lazy trolls are. Not even a 2/10 effort.

How to know someone didnt read The thread

I already said i was just trolling but i meant that as being with her as just friends, not a romantic relationship

>implying I'm going to read all of this bullshit thread

Dude you are WASTING YOUR TIME. GET OUT NOW. I've been there done that and it will not work out the way you wish it did

> All
> 15 replies
Well jeez your brain cant probable handle that much effort
Also you just read my post so im guessing you actually read The thread.

Found The cuck

There's nothing wrong with being a cuck, kys.