What's the best way to ruin feminism, user?

What's the best way to ruin feminism, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0utzB6oDan0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The best way is to never pay for women in any case. Make them pay for themselves, make them work. There must be no indulgence for them.
When women will feel the real equality and understand how hard its is to be truly independent - this feminism bullshit will end.

become a feminist.

real feminism will always be around, there's no killing that

Treat all women equally as men.

I love how their symbol is a gaping cunt being fisted.

The goal of REAL feminism is to reach equality between men and women. When this goal will be reached (it already reached lol) there will be no point in REAL feminism.
Not real feminism is not about equality, its about some delusional cancer in heads of special snowflakes. Just like any other kind of stupidity this bullshit will always exist until it will be physically destroyed.

This is the correct answer. Also, don't submit to any of their ridiculous demands.

Have women run the movement.

Participate and become more efficient and productive than female counterparts...like every othet aspect of life.

so called 'real' feminism will always be conflated with the psycho 'modern' feminism, unless 'real' feminists actually get their shit together and start telling the feminazi/SJWs that they aren't feminists publicly and to their faces.

Otherwise, there will be a constant tip-toeing around the issue, and the concept of Unity will overrule any sort of Sanity.

And the meaning of feminism will continue to degrade.

Stop caring about it, it will die by itself. Now the MGTOW movement is something society should worry about. Because, oh boy is it gonna impact it tremendously. Well not MGTOW itself, just men who are fed up with society. This is gonna get allot dirtier before it gets any better. Enjoy the ride :) Not many get to see a society burn to the ground.

Let them get what they want, so they can islamized within one generation.

Put all females in special camps where they will be used only for reproduction. All other spheres can be run by males. Replace females with sexy traps and femboys who can be equal to males in terms or intellect and ability to work.

Ideal world where all of us will be happy and free. Except women, but who cares

>Stop caring about it, it will die by itself.

That's what I heard from you 'le reasonable man' cucks for 15 years now. Meanwhile feminist agenda has completely undermined pop culture, public discourse and even legislation.

Men are basically cucked into extinction by being employed only if there is no woman having vaguely similiar skills.

Feminism is here, it is here to stay, at least long enough to ruin the lives of one generation and you shouldn't stand for it, just because you are secretely afraid of being put into one camp with evil rightwingers.

It destroys itself

In the same way HIV or ebola does. By killing the host too quickly.

You are literally the first person I've seen think MGTOW was a threat to society... Why do you think this? Everyone else just calls them virgins and go on with life.

This. If feminism has no enemies it delegitimizes itself. Look at the joke today that is Christianity.

Start treating women the way you treat men. Don't give a shit about them, don't pay attention to them, and leave them to fend for themselves. They'll either figure it out or starve to death.

It will destroy itself, it just takes lots of time.

In the end, when the western societies cucked their men into oblivion, they'll be defenseless when a more agressive race, i.e. Muslims, invades. Has been like that for lots of civilizations. End of story, end of feminism.

That has nothing to do with feminism though. A feminist government will make sure women remain sheltered via legislation to make up for the mean opression.
If feminism was about equity women would be drafted.

Quit being a dick, think before you speak - you know.. act like an adult. Then suddenly feminism won't bother you so much.

I'm sorry - how is feminism ruining your life, exactly?

european rape tourists

The only reason I am happy to live in Russia. Our women mostly still in the kitchens unless they prove that they are worth to be equal.

There are plenty of men who acted just as you stated yet were still harassed in the name of feminism.

can you watch the john oliver thing about russia ? I'm curious how true it is

oh no u got harassed?!

Unfavourable employment laws, unfavourable child support laws, unfavourable family court bias. Unfavourable everything. Hysteric, puritan sexual morals, who put all faith in the accuser and shit all over In dubio pro reo. Reduced awareness to men's health issues. Shall I go on, you ignorant dyke?

At the moment it is literally impossible to get a job at university for men, since they straight out tell you they will take a woman if possible.

>can you watch the john oliver thing about russia ? I'm curious how true it is
Give a link please.

youtube.com/watch?v=0utzB6oDan0

first 5 minutes.

oops

meant

By ignoring it.

You are a fucking idiot. Seriously don't have time to go through your pathetic shit list. But if you really believe that, you need to open your fucking eyes a bit.

Sorry there's data to back every single thing in my list up. Like solid data, not slippery slopes like the fucking wage gap.

But stay a bitter bitch and feel free to whine about abstract conceptions like the 'patryarchy' and get pissed at men for being angry about undeniably unfavourable institutions, that are right in front of your face such as women quotas. I have a meal with my gf, you go fuck yourself, bye.

I'm not afraid, I just stopped caring. Everybody seems to feel entitled. Like you deserve a job or you deserve a good life, in all honesty stop caring about it and make the best out off the things you have.

If you have food and a roof above your head you are already more privileged then many. If you want more, start your own business or work the jobs that women tend to not want to do. Why everybody wants an office job is beyond me, those jobs are fucking boring and unhealthy anyways. Let women have them, become a garbage man or something, earn money and spend it on w/e you wish. You can become very wealthy by simply saving your earnings.

Because the same thing has happened to japan. The herbivore men are living a good life and don't give a shit. They don't care about society and it needs. Because off it, they are much better off.

Keep your family close and spend your time with friends. Prepare for impact, stop caring about what others think of you. This is just the way it is and if others want to fix it, then let them. It's non of your business.

ignore them, that will triger the shit out of them

Make things slightly difficult.

Start respecting women then the femnazis will have zero 'evidence' to use in their propaganda.

Well. It's ready a word in use now..
So good luck..
Though I believe that what it represents to most people that believe it, is deluded bs.
That is all.

REAL FEMINISM is whatever I SAY REAL FEMINISM IS.

so. real feminism is where all the guys look like Bailey Jay.

career ending pregnancy

come on user
shot inside

Use logic, they don't understand it.

>so. real feminism is where all the guys look like Bailey Jay.
Nice try tranny-shill

Yeah, nowadays Putin is really popular here in Russia. But he is popular among poor and not very smart and educated masses because of very heavy patriotic propaganda. Sadly, it is our majority of people. But yes, he covers all corruption in our country and he is not good guy at all. He is strong and powerful, he is definitely smart. But he is not good guy at all.

Secondly, I am shocked how you people in USA can believe that Putin stands behind Trump. He is powerful, but not so powerful to be able to control something in USA, especially elections. Putin cant even control everything and solve all problems in our own country, nothing to say about USA.

The main reason why Trump is so friendly with Putin is pretty simple - he is pragmatic businessman. He understands that there is three most powerful players on the world arena: USA, Russia and China. If he will not become friends with Russia - Russian will become friends with China, and this will be very bad for USA in any case. He just made a choice between two "evils". The truth is there is no real evil except radical Islamic terrorists. USA is not evil, Russia is not evil, China is not evil. But there is strong propaganda in every one of these three countries that demonize other two.
In time of Obama american politics and media demonized Russia as well as russian politics and media demonized USA. Now there is a Trump in White House and russian politics and media see that he is far better than cuck Obama because Trump is more pragmatic and we together can make USA and Russia allies at some form. So nowadays USA is no longer demonized in Russia at all. Our government prepare minds of people to become friends with Trump and USA. Sadly, it is not same for american media because they are still connected to old democratic administration. And that why they hate Trump so much and brainwash your people with stories about russian hackers and Putin being behind Trump - they are just afraid of changes.

You call them out on their logical fallacies until they start doing the religious thing and moving the goalpost so far it's just ludicrously hilarious

>implying they aren't already

Also sorry for my not ideal english. It is not my native language, obviously, and sometimes it is kinda problematic to express thoughts on russian by english language. Our ways of thinking as different as our languages and cultures. And that why both of our countries can so easily demonize each other.

wait for half a year.

i never undersanding why feminist logo represent a fist fucking

can't unsee

don't give them attention. that's the only reason those fetal alcohol syndrome looking bitches do anything.

>put on sunglasses
>get a beer
>smirk like pic related while watching them get BTFO'ed when generation X grow up hating them.
>2% of millennials are red pilled
>11% of kids born after 2000 is red pilled
>2k kids will grow up and be the new punks
>mfw feminism and snowflakes will be BTFO'ed by the grown up 2k kids like Christianity got BTFO'ed by punks and metalheads
>mfw feminism is looked upon as-as evil as Christianity is looked upon by snowflakes today, in 30 years
>mfw the edgy kids we see on facebook will actually be hard working intelligent moral citizen one day soon
>mfw 11% of kids are already confirmed to grow up hating Muslims, feminism, liberalism, and the left
great times are ahead of us my friends. it's always darkest before the dawn. people are getting betrayed by their idealistic governments all over the west and some places are literally collapsing because of the liberal politics. Russia is pissed af at the EU and America. it can't get much darker without a literal collapse. I'm positive the dawn is upon us. atleast i hope so