Serious question Sup Forums. How much trouble can you get in for deliberately killing someone's cat?

Serious question Sup Forums. How much trouble can you get in for deliberately killing someone's cat?

My ex-business partner owes me 10 grand and is refusing to pay. I'll go through the courts if I have to, but that's gonna be a pain. I want to send him a message first, and I think killing his cat is a good way to do that.

The secretary will let me into his home office, so access is not a problem. I'm not going to torture the cat or anything. Just snap its neck real quick and leave it on his bed or kitchen table. He really loves that cat.

So what could the law do to me? I'm guessing just a fine.

legally, it's a fine, unless you tortured the cat.

and if your stupid ex business partner owes you that much money, then killing his cat isn't going to convince him to pay up.

also, if we find you, we will kill you slowly, over a period of weeks.

you really want to hurt the guy? marry him.

In the US it would get you a fine and a class B misdemeanor on your record that could interfere for up to 7 years with getting a job or housing.

The problem is you WANT him to know it was you. Once the court finds out, you're looking at more than just a fine.

Just snap your own neck real quick

I think I should kill you as a message and warning to your stupid president...

Do the right thing and take him to court. If you have proof and can win then he pays everything and your money. If you have no proof then think of this as lesson learned and move on. Don't get yourself in such a situation again.

Killing a companion animal is considered murder in most states, if you're in the US.

He will pay, eventually. Law's on my side for that one. I just want to hurt him. I'd hit him with my truck, but then I don't get paid. Cat will do nicely, he treats it like its his child. 2 men can't get married, what kinda sicko thinks that's a good idea?

And I'm not even sure why you added that threat, you can't do anything to me.

Own my own company and house, so not a problem there. Any idea how big the fine could be?

not gonna help. If it is a message, he will have to find out it was you. If he finds out it was you, not only that he wont pay back, he'll probably send you in a wheelchair.

>Killing a companion animal is considered murder in most states
that can't be true

It's not the fine you have to worry about. It's the class B misdemeanor and the possible murder charge if he or the state decided to escalate the case. As the other guy said killing a companion animal is murder in some states.

He'll know its me, he'd have to prove it tho. And I'm not concerned about him trying to hurt me.

That is true. The laws have changed in the last few years due to animal violence and a companion animal has the same rights as a human in many states. Mostly Southern.

The real question is why do you suck at life so hard that $10k is making you want to kill an innocent cat? Have you considered suicide as an alternative way to send a message?

just write the message in your own shit on his garage, you fucking retard.

People on here have tracked down assholes who kill pets for fun before, what makes you think nothing will happen if you kill a pet?

I however don't need money from you, so watch out, the grill of my car is on the lookout for you, and your nigger family, if they are available too

Doesn't matter if its 100 or 100k, fucker owes, fucker pays. What kind of spineless bitch are you that you think its ok that he doesn't give me my money?

Yes yes. Backtrace, cyber police, consequences will never be the same, blah blah. You are a very scary keyboard warrior. I'm pretending to be scared, does that make you feel special.

I'm so white I'm translucent, son. I'm so white I sunburn on a cloudy day.

How do you send him a message?

Go talk to him face to face. If he doesn't listen beat him until he cries for mommy.

Can't do that? Well then you lost faggot.

unfortunetely, if you are not a mafia or something, it is gonna be very bad day for you. Kneecaps hurt as hell when you apply baseball bat to it, and that happened to a guy that hurt some old mans parrot in my neighbourhood few years ago. You dont know when some random dude will snap. If law is on your side, you dont habe to worry about anything,dont make your life misery

the problem is that he doesn't respect you. sneaking in like a weak little man and killing his pet isnt going to restore that.

find out where he goes for fun. a bar or club or something. wait till he's in the parkinglot, get out, quickly walk up and get him in the knee with a hammer real hard. real quick. make sure to break it. take his wallet, make him think it was a random mugging then book it.

keep acting professional as possible whenever you see him next. wait for the right moment, show him his wallet and tell him he really should consider working with you to pay back the money.