he payed money to watch baseball this season

> he payed money to watch baseball this season

I sure hope you haven't payed any money for English lessons.

>dimitri payed

> payed

4 dollars for being able to stream most of the end of september and all the postseason in sick quality was well worth it if only for not having to go get shit pirate streams

burnt

>payed
Build fucking wall.

>actually watching boreswing

>he Payet money

>he can fuck hookers in Tijuana and eat authentic Mexican food whenever he wants
;_; I miss Mexico

twice

went to a sox game early august then Arod's last game so i could boo him

seriously? How/where? Not a baseball fan but I'd pay $4/month for NFL streams if they ever got something like that working. College BBall too. I use Feed4u.me, but half the streams are garbage and it sometimes takes me ~10 minutes of trial and error to find a game. And then sometimes the stream cuts out halfway through. $4/month is $1/week, I'd pay that to not have to deal with the garbage streams

Are Sox fans really this savage?

not savage just more dedicated then most fair weather fans

Then go back you fucking wetback

Its free in usa

>authentic Mexican food
you really like those shitty tacos? thats like the only thing that we have in abbundance, it cant be that hard to make them yourself

>he payed money to buy a usfl football team

there is no need for english lessons if you speak spanish and are in the US

Move to a shelter city. You'll get all of that AND drinkable tap water.

it was MLB.TV, they keep losing the price as the season goes on, and like last weekend of September it's 4 bucks, like 20 at the start of the month. and you get postseason

Inb4 shill, it was a good service, I was pleasantly surprised, only problem is that it's delayed a decent bit, but you can get past that if you're not updating threads like an autist right in the middle of at bats

Only to kill the USFL and lose tens of millions of dollars (again).

Really makes you think. How can a man lose money on a Sports Team because they only go UP in value